Wind Flower

2nd Confession

 

Changsub Pov

I lay on the bed. Ahhh~ this is feel good. I have decided to cancel my flight. after I agreed to meet with a guy yesterday. I am not sure why I'm so confident with him but after 7 days, I was feeling sick...without her. Never mind! I better get out of the confined room. I choose my clothes very carefully to fit properly. I went out with confidence and headed to a cafe nearby. with the patter of rain is I felt very peaceful for a walk. When I entered, the server greets me warmly. After I sipped my drinking, I wondering why I had never come here whereas I was living in housing nearby about 2 years. When I saw a server approach, I try to stop him.         " Hey, come here! "         the waiter come to me and asking if I need something.        " Ani.. actually, can I meet your boss?? I have something to ask him. You told him that I'll wait here, okay? Go now. "          the waiter looked puzzled and replied       " Why?? there's something I can helped? "

 

" I just want to meet him, now! "          I shouted to the server. cause all staring at me and bad mouthing.         " but... I think our Boss already left. "        his words makes my blood up.          " Think?? thinking?? yahh!!!!! Aish!! call him now! I need to tell him about how bad his employees! "            more and more eyes looked up at me and made ​​me get up from my seat. Suddenly, there a woman came up to me.          " Are you.. perhaps, a model?? "         I was surprised to hear the question.        " No. maybe you're mistaken. I'm a designer, Lee Changsub. "          

 

" Oh! It's true! It's you! "        That woman took something out of her bag and the items that she took out was.... Umbrella~!   PANNGG    my head being knocked by the umbrella repeatedly. Ouch!!           " Yah!! feel it! how dare you're swearing to your own girlfriend !!! you know, you should receive more than this !! "        

 

" Aish! what's wrong with you?! who are you?! I don't think my girlfriend has a sister. She told me that she doesn't have one. don't blame me for no reason!!!!!!! Ahjumma! "         Suddenly, She stopped. I looked at her with a strange, why is she suddenly silent?  I'm assure right my position and started running away.    

 

 

Hyunsik Pov

At first, I wanted to go to the place that I have an appointment with the man yesterday but I left my thing at the cafe. I started going back. I accidentally bump onto a man who looks messy and sweating.          " Ouch! Mianhae! Mian! "     I just nodded and let the man left.         " Moya.. what had happen?? "        I was shocked to see my cafe turns into chaos. There are many people who want to get out of this cafe and also a woman sobbed. I walked slowly. nobody noticed my presence until I approached my employees. He told me everything and be honest. I sigh. Why there's something like that always happen in my cafe..

 

  I calm myself and finish this problem slowly.  I started with my customers who want to leave.         " hold on! just give me a 1 Minutes. Okay! let me give you a free Italian bread to accept my forgiveness. "         they all stop immediately and starts to take place. After that, I turned to my customer who are crying for no reason.         " Excuse me, I'm the owner of this cafe. Can I help you? why are you crying here? are you have a problem? urmm...  Min young-ah! please serve her the best coffee here! It can help you to reduce your stress, please wait. "        

 

When finished, I struggled to leave the cafe. since I only have 30 minutes to get there. I can only hope there are no traffic jams. In a panic, I still want to know who caused my cafe in chaos.

 

Ilhoon Pov

" Aishh I've late. "       I rode my bicycle & cycling as much as I can to arrive to my destiny. because I ride a bike, I was not able to hold my phone to use the GPS. By that, I just follow my conscience.        " Where's that building...why I did not see any buildings that he said? "      but also because I was lost.  I decided to stop by the roadside. I started reviewing the location given by the man.      " I think this way is right... Moya.. "       but then      SPLASSSHH     My shirt was wet because of water splashing from the pass sport car. although the car was gone, I still cursed him.   when I saw my shirt wet and discolored, I begin to give up.

 

Sungjae Pov

" Let's started! For what we must waiting for them, huh? "          I began to feel dissatisfied. although I express my objection, he stood his ground but I also do not want to give up. So, I interjected.       " I dont want to do this! Do I cancel my meeting just for this?! "       I intend to get up and leave.          " Arrasso! Okay, I'll disscuss this with both of you first "          he finally relented and agreed with my opinion.  Finally, we started talking about the trip and the first things he said is money.           "  Okay, I can book all the things you want but all it would need money, right? "        he began to quibble again, from the start, he's only talking about money.

 

" we will pay equally. what I want to know now is when we will be leaving? "           His face beamed and looked up at me.        " This Sunday! How is it? "                I looked at the man next to me to make sure whether he agrees. Then, I nodded. before I leave, I write it in in my phone.        " Thank you for coming! I will tell other about this. "          He shook my hands.

 

" Oh ya! how many people will joining? I do not like too many people join us. "          he seemed hesitant to answer my question.           " Ouh-errmm.. about Sev-seve- ermm! I cannot remember hahaha I'm sorry. "           I nodded and went away. later, the man who was there came to me and asks.        " Hey man. Looks like you also have a same problem with me. "         I look at him awkwardly. 

Peniel Pov

" btw did you really agree for the thing he offer? "        I asked him warmly. Yeah, who's know I can be friends with him at there later.            " Look, I'm sure for what I do. Furthermore, I need some space for my life "            Then, he left. LOL why so serious? it's not like I want to courting him. I saw him until he go up the car and passed. Looks like I will do not have friends there. *Sigh* When I want to get into the car, there's a car arrived and parking besides my car. At first, I want to greet him but then I think I had met him. 

 

" Ohh?? did we've met before? "       He get out from the car and asking me. I hesitantly answer because I've remember him a bit. He is the owner of the cafe that my girlfriend and I broke up. Should I admit?? or... pretending not to know or run away from him ??            " A-ni-yo... aniyo.. I don't know you. "         I quickly opened my car's door and went away from there. 

 

Hyunsik Pov

" Aish, why do I feel like ever meet him "          My heart wondering.           " Annyeonghaseyo~ Oh?! You're my client, right? haha palli-palli go inside! let's discuss hahaha "         The man suddenly appeared in front of me. he brought me into his office.          " Aigoo~ why you always appeared like a wind "       I follow him going inside.

 

Eunkwang Pov

" Hey, little boy. What are you doing? why your shirt wet? Aigoo~ poor you. Let me help you. Go inside my car "              I stopped my car on the street when I see a boy looks in need of help. with a feeling of pity, I lift his bike.         " Nevermind! go away! "          I was surprised by his actual behavior. He get up and fix his bike to leave.             " Omo!! looks who's talking to me right now. Hey, I just want to help you. "           he looked up at me with a temper.            " Don't look at me like that! do you want me to dig out your eyes?! respect me! I'm older than you. Can't you see? "    

 

" Yeah~ I know! Just look at you, I know you are old "       despite the low tone he speaks, I do not know why I feel startled.           " I don't need your help. I think you are the one who's need help right now. Look at your car! very old like the owners. "           I gasped again. the boy left even give words of a very deep to me. I headed back to my car but then,      SPLASSSSHH         My whole body was bathed with dirty water.         " Why people nowadays not have heart... "          I'm feeling sad again.

 

Minhyuk Pov

" Aigoo~ I'm sorry... but I don't have time to stopped. I've late. "           I drove my car with high speed. until the traffic light, I slowed my car. it red to vehicles but green for pedestrians. I the radio to listen to a song fill my restless heart.  A songs that accidental is  IU - Wind Flower.   and accidentally, I saw she was crossing the road. 

 

My heart is wounded when she was just looking forward without looking at me. her sweet smiles still shown on her lip.        " Jia-ah... why are you not contact me... I've waited you like crazy.  I thought you are hurting too but the way you smile.. it's opposite "             I close my eyes wishing for my tears not fell but it's a false hope. Her shadow also appearing in front of my eyes.

BTOB Pov

Everything does not go as I expected. I miss you even more. From now on, I will try my best to hide my feelings to you. It can't be remove... I know I cannot do that because you are the precious thing I have in my life. but with effort it will not disappoint, right?. Please pray for me.  

 


Sorry for the Long Hiatus ^-^