First encounter - Part 1

2nd Confession

 

-Minhyuk, Eunkwang & Changsub Part- 

 

Minhyuk Pov

" huwahh~ the smell of flowers..ahh, I bet she'll like it. wait for me.. "        I drive my car to the hotel for office dinner. I happily driving while listening to the music on the way to my destination. Because of my heart is a bit impatient, I called my girlfriend. but my heart become to explode when I heard male voice on the phone.        " Aniyo!! listen to me first! stop talking!! Arrasso!! we break up now!! gudbye "        Tuuutt... she hang up the phone. by itself, I stop my car. exactly in front of the hotel. luckily not bumping into someone.. but did she say bre..ak.. up?.. oh no!! I tried to called her again. 

 

 

Eunkwang Pov

" Honey, what do you want to eat tonight?? jajangmyeon? ramyun? hurm? "          I tried to act cute but then she shouting to me and said I'm a Pabo.          " wae? you dont like it? hurm, so.. pizza? chicken? "              I'm talking to her in the phone while look at outside if there's a car want to parking.             " Why you such a Pabo? aish frustrated.~! Lets break up and see what you'll do. bye "            I could not speak, she suddenly wants to break up with me. I released my anger by shouting but then one guy came out from the car and told me to park his car in anger.            " Aish!!did you not saw me talking on the phone?? wait a minute "           I said. He throw his key to me but I avoid it.  In the end, the key is fell on the ground. He being angry to me and get ready to fight. 

 

 

Changsub Pov

" Nae,I'll meet you after I completed send this clothes. Arasso.. I will never forget.. Ouh! oh!!.. get away! hey! " after I got out of my room, I rushing to the car because worried the things that I've plan will ruined.  while chatting on the phone with my girlfriend, suddenlythere's two guys are fighting at outside. the more I stay away, the closer they approached me.  I tried to avoid but they have ruined my clothes.         " yah~!!! go away~! oh aniyo, honey.. I'm not talking to you.. there's a two-yahh!!  stop it, you -oh jaggiya.. ani andwae!! hello? yoboseyo? honey~ huh?? "        The last words after she hang up is      'Bwohh? ? huh, this behavior turns out the real you actually. I can't believe it!! we had done now!! bye'      then, she hung up. I looked at them both with fiery eyes.        

 

 

" Excuse me "       I talked to them in a low voice, Holding my anger. they both still busy arguing, ignoring me.        " Yah~!! Look at me! "             when I scream, then they fell silent and looked at me.       " Ouh, hey man. can I ask you something? what's wrong with you?. Your face are red. "         A short man with a face that is quite old, ask me. while another short guy next to him, nodding.         " Yah, Old man! you ask me?! it's you two make me angry!! did you see that clothes on the floor?? it's all made by both of you!! "         they were both surprised when I shout. Moreover, a man I call him 'old man'.         " Listen to me. Now, pay all damages. "       Then, they pretend to be busy.         " Urhh.. I'm late! I must move on now "      The quite handsome men move to the elevator. while the old man Scratching his head.        " ahh~!! that's right, I need to park his car! hey man! give me your key! "        they both moved away from me.          " Yah~!!!!! what should I do now!!! "          I collapsed on the floor with my head that in a tangle.

 

(Changsub, Eunkwang & Minhyuk)


kekekkeee.... which members are next??? kyaaak <3