Meeting the President

the prince and the gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ma JoonHee is smiling stupidly at them. Kim Nana raised one of her eyebrows. What does he want? He was their nemesis before. Why is he helping them? That is one of the mysteries that Kim Nana wanted to solve. She looked at the faces of her band mates. All of them were smiling back at JoonHee. What is wrong with them? Even Seyi who always had arguments with JoonHee is smiling. Did she lose her mind? And what is it that he was holding? A bouquet of flowers? Hah! Who is he kidding?

They were here to meet President Ma JoonHee of JH Entertainment. Just like his father, Ma JoonHee had become successful in the entertainment world and now he owned his own company which manages today’s famous talents in Korea. She didn’t get it why this ill mannered person had become this successful. Perhaps he saved someone important in his previous life.

The  six of them where now sitting in front of a long table in one line. Nana was sitting in between Seyi and  Eunha . they were inside of

“Finally!” Ma Joon Hee exclaimed. “The Color Bars are here.” His eyes traveled around their faces. But was it just her or did his eyes really stayed longer on her face? She’s getting goose bumps just by thinking of it. She shook her head to erase the silly thoughts that entered on her mind.

“So, are we just going to exchange smile here all day or are we going to sign a damn contract?” she asked as she want to end it quickly. She doesn’t like the smile Ma JoonHee is giving her. Seyi who was beside her purposely nudge her. Is she doing it to shut her up or just to tell her that Ma JoonHee is the boss here? But she doesn’t have any bit of care. They can just fire her anyway. At least, she had tried to help.

“Of course!” Ma JoonHee doesn’t seem to mind what she said. He snapped his fingers twice and two of his secretary entered giving each of them three copies of their contract.  Not a fan of reading, she scanned the contract to find where she’ll sign and signed without even reading the contract.

“I’m giving you a month of practice. After that, you’ll be debuting. The list of songs you’ll be singing are just revival songs that you had sung as suggested by Sunwoo.”

All eyes went to Sunwoo who smiled shyly. “Don’t worry, I’ve included some of our favorites.”

“I’m counting on you guys. I hope, you won’t disappoint me. As you can see, all our talents here are very successful.”

“Okay, Seonbae. We’ll give our very best,” Seyi said looking so determined.

“Oh, and I am assigning Kim Nana to be the main vocal. I hope everyone’s okay with that.”

Say what? She didn’t see it coming. She thought they will be in rotation in singing. Seyi has a nice voice,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter