The Reason

the prince and the gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana was not surprise on what Sunwoo had said. She was expecting that answer. Why else would he be here if he doesn’t need anything from her? It’s not like he was looking for her just because he didn’t see her for a long time and that he misses her. She can’t fool herself.

“I guess it’s for your loved one again?” Nana tried so hard to sound like she doesn’t care. In reality, asking this to Sunwoo is like putting salt on her wound. It always was. She felt it ten years ago. She knew everything he did to let the Color Bar win in their competition against All for One is because he wanted to protect Seyi: the kind one who is into anti-bullying and protector of everyone. But her heart belongs to Seolchan and that was what she’s trying to point out to Sunwoo. But sadly, he was blinded of his love of Seyi.

When she realized that she can’t open Sunwoo’s eyes, she moved on. Well she thought she has. She tried her hardest to avoid him after their last date. It’s not easy being in a band with him but she managed not to be alone with him. She was thankful that he still didn’t let the kids know the relationship they had because it’s really embarrassing. She had maintained her image as a scary one, imagine what will happen if they knew she had a crush on him? She will be a live laughing stock and maybe she will replace that Park Kyudong as the “radio” of the class.

But seeing him again and feeling that familiar pain of knowing that she still can’t hold of his heart makes her realize that she still is in love with this prince she wasn’t supposed to love. And she hated it. Why does it have to be him?

“Well, yes. But it’s actually a dual purpose,” he said sounding like he doesn’t want to elaborate.

“Well, I’m not interested.” Why would she help? She already helped him in the past. He knew she’s not a nice girl. She’s a gangster’s boss’ daughter. It’s not in her blood to be nice. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter