Hidden Plan

the prince and the gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ommo! Kim Nana! What happened to you? Are you okay?”

Nana gave her signature killing stare to Eunha that seems to have no effect now to this girl or tothe other members of the Color Bars. Eunha remained standing in front of her waiting for her answer. She wanted to say ‘you don’t need to know’ but can’t say it aloud because she could see from her face that she was really concern and worried of her. Kyudong and Donam who were also in the practice room also left what they were doing after hearing those words from Eunha to check if she’s really okay.

She was touched of what they did. It felt as though she was really their friend. And she was thankful for the Lord for letting her meet these people. Never in her entire life had she thought that she will have true friends; friends who accepts her for what she and her family was.

“Thanks.” There. She finally let say that word. “But I’m okay.” She knew why they were worried of her. Her bare face tells it all. Nana grabbed the sunglasses that Eunha playfully stole from her moments ago and wears it back.

Her problem started after she got up this morning and saw her face in a mirror. Her face looks as though she put all her money in a single bet and lost. She looked like a raccoon with those dark circles that was lining in her eyes. She tried to put on some cucumber but it did not do its trick. Perhaps, cucumber really does not work.

After ahjussi’s revelation last night, she rushed on Sunwoo’s house just to confirm what she heard. Is it true that he asked her father to be her groom? Did he really fight his father just to let him know where she was? And finally the question that she really want to ask, if he really loves her just like what ahjussi had said. But when she finally got there and got the courage to push the doorbell, she saw Sunwoo and heard that he’s going to meet Seyi. She waited for five long hours but he didn’t return. So, she left; jealousy still eating her out.

 Why did Sunwoo and Seyi meet that late night? What are they doing? Does it have to be that long? Are they with someone else or are they alone? And why does Sunwoo sounded so worried while talking on the phone? Did something happen? But if there is, why is it she only called for Sunwoo? Oh, well, she didn’t really know if they were alone or if anyone’s with them. But she didn’t got a call or a text message from Seyi, or maybe because she doesn’t treat her as a friend.

Those were the thoughts and questions that keep popping in her mind the whole night and won’t let her sleep. She even cried for a few minutes. This was the first time in years that she couldn’t sleep and maybe that’s why her eyes became like that. She tried to put on some concealer but it was no use. In the end she just put on a sunglass to cover it up. But who would put a shade on in a closed room of a building when the only lighting is coming from electricity? Maybe that’s the reason why Eunha playfully grabbed it from her.

“If you have a problem, you could tell us and we will try to help you,” Eunha said still with her concerned voice.

“Yeah. You’ve saved my life once, anything you want me to do, I’ll do it,” Kyudong seconded.

Nana smiled at them. “Thank you. But I’m okay. Don’t mind me. If there’s something I want you to do that is for you to go back to practicing.”

“I can sing and dance Lee Hyori’s 10 minutes just to make you smile,” Kyudong suggested.

Nana nearly laughed at what he said. “Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter