2

Once Again

"Thank you everyone! Thank you!" Bomi bow with manner to all of the stuff that work for her magazine photoshoot. When all of them were busy cleaning up all the camera and the other system, Bomi quickly went to the changing room, throw out the killing high heels, and change the dress for the photoshoot into her casual wear. Black skinny jean with white tank top and cover with a long cut brownish cardigan.

"Where are you going Bomi?" Sora was already waiting for her at the outside of the changing room and quickly hand over her bag. She sat on the black personalised chair and she ask her stylist to remove the makeup in instance.

"If you like this, does that guy here?"

Bomi carved a smile at the corner of her lips and make a sign piece with her finger.

"No wonder you could smile ear to ear."

"Yess~~ we are going to celebrate my birthday at Luhan's place."

"Luhan? I should join too. It such been a long time since the last time I met my crush. I hope I could get a daughter as pretty as him" Sora already happy imagine about it. Just then, Bomi stylist already done removing all of the smoky makeup and put on her face a simple makeup like she used to have everyday.

"Luhan is a man. Not a girl eonnie. How could you say he was pretty?"

"Who cares? He is absolutely pretty with those deer eyes."

When she is done with her make over, she straighten her back, checking herself in front of the mirror. When she statisfy with it, she took her bag and run to Sora to give a hug.

"Eonnie I'll leave now. Take care of yourself and make sure to comeback home safely."

"Yeah yeah I know, you should get going now. Its pretty late. Remember not to get.."

"Yeah I know eonnie! Bye!"

When she put her feet out from the studio, Tao already waiting for her at the outside with his silver sport car. He smirk when he see Bomi make her way to him.

"No flower?" she asked as she put her hand on his waist.

"What are you saying? We are not on date. Hurry up Yi Lin was waiting for us." Bomi pout her lips because of his stiff response. Both of them get inside the car and they speed off to Luhan place.


It was a blast birthday party for Bomi. Except she have to blow the candle with the number 28. Yi Lin cake was not as pretty as the other cake at the bakery, but Bomi is glad to accept it because she work hard on it and it was make sincerely for her. Yi Lin have all the fun as there were her two daddy arond her. Literally, they give more attention to Yi Lin than to the birthday girl. That kind of upset for Bomi. It already past 1 am and Yi Lin already fall asleep on Bomi lap. Bomi her long black hair gently and give a kiss on her chubby cheek. Tao was at the balcony, taking on call and she bet it was all the way from China since he was talking in Chinese.

"Did she fall asleep?" Luhan approach Bomi from behind.

"Yes. It's already 1 am. She need to rest."

Luhan walk in front of Bomi and kneel on his knee to see his daughter sleeping face. He brush off her hair to the back of her ear to get a more clear view. Seeing the way Luhan look at Yi Lin, Bomi could guess what he was thinking right now.

"She remind you of Ji Ah right?"

"She never fail to remind me of her mother. You know nowadays she becoming more like Ji Ah. She know how to throw tantrum now whenever I scold her because she make a mistake and not behave well."

"You better change her attitude Luhan! I know well how hellish it will become if it exactly the same as Ji Ah!"

Both of them burst into a small laughter when Tao walk inside the house.

"What are you talking about?" he asked and both of them just shook their head, keeping it as a secret. Gently, Luhan take Yi Lin in his arm from Bomi, not to wake her up. He carry her to her room when Tao stop him from doing so.

"Let me carry her to her room." he asked to Luhan.

"Its okey. I could carry her. You just go talk with Bomi."

"I could do that later on, its been awhile since I spend time with her. She is my daughter too." Tao resist to give up, and Luhan just give in with Tao and slowly turn Yi Lin in Tao arm. Tao then left Luhan and Bomi alone and went upstair to Yi Lin room.

"He choose Yi Lin over you Bomi."Luhan walked to Bomi and sit next to her.

"Stop being mean Luhan! You hurt my pride." Bomi slap on his shoulder and Luhan just laughing at Bomi.

"You are cute when you get angry Bomi."

"You look funny when you were crying watching a sad movie Luhan!" Bomi pinched his cheek hard that make Luhan scream to make her stop.

"Gosh Bomi, you are strong." he rub his cheek that turn to red. Luhan then take her hand into his warm hand.

"You must have a great life Bomi. Be happy with the one that you loved. If you were happy, that will make me happy."

Bomi fall into silent hearing his soothing words. The word touch her heart and it make her smile again.

"Of course I will Luhan. If I want to cry so badly, you will be going to a midnight movie with me right?"

"Yup, and I will lent you my sweet shoulder. You could use my shirt to wipe your tears and your nose." Luhan tease Bomi again and Bomi attack him with a painful pinched on his arm. After that she rest her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you Luhan, for always be at my back, support me and cheer me up. You are the best friend I ever had."

"And thank to you too, for always being with Yi Lin, look after her, and make her feel what it like to have a mother." Luhan pat her head where out of nowhere they heard someone coughing clearing his throat.

"Aigoo, I shouldn't let you two be alone I guess." a voice approach them from their back and Bomi turn her body to find out that Tao was standing right behind them.

"Don't worry I won't take her from you, Tao" Luhan stand up and fist bump at Tao's arm. With a baby step, Bomi went to his side and interlance her finger with him.

"Are you jealous?" Bomi whisper to his ear and Tao just ruffled her hair.

"You two should get going now. It's late. You have a lot work to do tomorrow right Bomi?"Luhan remind Bomi about her tight schedule. Bomi let ot a heavy sigh when he mention about it.

"It seem like you kick both of us out." Tao said.

"You are right. The party is over now get out from my house." Luhan push both of them to the front door . Bomi and Tao bow and bit their farewell to Luhan and Luhan see them off at the main entrance.


"Coffee?" Bomi offer a cup of warm coffee to Tao who seem to be tired read over all of the document that scattered all over his study table. Tao ask Bomi to sleep over in his place that night. She expect something romantic and stuff but Tao just focus on his work since they arrived. To get his attention, Bomi purposely sit on his lap.

"What are you doing?" she asked innocently and Tao just stare at her with his brow furrowed.

"Just what are you doing right now Yoon Bomi? You're heavy."

Bomi gulp and Tao just ignore her and his hand back on typing some document. Bomi pull her hair behind her ear and she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Are you drunk Bomi? Did you secretly took some beer in the fridge?" Tao asked her, weird with her action. But his eyes still fixed on the laptop screen.

"No I'm fine. Just I wonder when will you marry me?" Tao freeze from running his finger on the keyboard and turn his attention to Bomi. His eyes tell Bomi he were being serious and it make Bomi scared somehow.

"Why did you look me like that?" Bomi question him.

"Are you pregnant? You seem to gain some weight." Her eyes widen with his words.

"N-no! Are you crazy?!" She get up from his lap and moved two step back.

"Then it must be you eat a lot nowdays." Tao stretch his tired arm and drink his coffee that was place on the table.

"By the way.. are you just thinking of marrying me just if I get pregnant?" she throw him the question and he quickly nod his head before he continued to get his work done. Bomi closed her eyes and step out from the study room without any words. Tao who see her walk away without saying anything know that is a sign that she was upset with him. He let out a heavy sigh before he shut down his laptop and went to search for Bomi around the house. He found her just lying on the bed, with the light that doesn't switch off and she pretending to have fall to deep sleep. Slowly Tao climb on the bed to see her.

"Bomi ahh, give me some more time okey? I was so busy nowdays and I think its not the right time for us to-"

Out of the blue she get up and throw the pillow to his face.

"Then when is it?! You bad guy"

Bomi throw her fist against his chest. Tao just let her do so until she statisfied. When she tired of letting out her anger, she end up wrapping her arms around his waist and lean her forehead on his wide shoulder. Tao tighten his hug and his hand gently pat her back.

"I'm sorry. Really."

"Shut up. Fine, I'll wait for a little bit longer. But please, whenever I am with you, could you just forget about your work for awhile? You rarely come back to see me. It hurt that you are ignoring me when I really want to be with you."

"For that again I'm sorry. You work so hard seducing me and how could I just ignoring this beauty." Bomi lift her head to look at him and Tao too look at her.

"I'm not seducing you!"

"Liar." and he placed his lips on her. His hand is supporting her neck and the other hand touch her back. Bomi pull away when it hard for her to breathing.

"Is something wrong?" Tao asked her when she suddenly stop. She grabbed her tank top in anxious and her face turn red.

"Err you know..if we going to do it..you know..I'm a little bit embrassed so c-could you..the light?"she dont dare to look at him with that face and Tao giggle when that come into his mind.

"I'm sorry. I'll bear that in mind next time." he get up to switch off the main light and then he get back on the bed to get her.

"Then shall we continue?" he whisper on her ear and that make her face turn more red.



Here you go the second chapter~~ I'm sorry for TaoMi scene. I want to make a y fluff time but I'm so bad at writing something like that. I will try my hardest next time! So Comment, Subscribe and Upvote :)