3

Once Again

Bomi woke up from the loud sound of her phone alarm. She brushed off his arm from her waist, turned her body and streched her arm, trying to find her phone on the small table beside the bed. Her eyes just halfly open and she just depend on her sense of touch to find her phone. When her finger managed to find the thin slim phone, she grabbed it and slide the screen to snooze off the alarm.

"It's already 6.." she throw her phone by her side and try to sit up but failed when he back hug her lean body.

"Did I wake you up?"she touched his cheek swiftly.

"Where are you going? It still early in the morning." he said with a husky voice. He put his chin on Bomi shoulder and give a kiss on her neck.

"I've schedule to attend this morning. You just go back to sleep, I'll see you later when I finished with my work."

"You shouldn't walking by now."

"It's okey. I'm getting used to it anyway." her lips form a smile. Tao lay back on the fluffy bed and his heavy eyes closed again. Bomi went to bathroom to clean up and put on a piece of black shirt with a pair of white jeans that she keep in his closet knowing that she will sleep over in his apartment whenever he fly back to Korea. She tied her wavy brownish hair into simple ponytail and put some foundation along with hot red lipstick on her lips.

After she was done, she went back to see the sleepy head Tao. She crouched down to see his face.

"You're pretty." he speak softly. Bomi smiled and give a kiss on his cheek where he turn his face and give a peck on her lips.

"Kiss on cheek are too weak Bomi."

"ert"

"Don't get too cocky Bomi ssi. Did So Ra noona come over to pick you up?" Bomi shook her head.

"No. I'm just going to take a cab."

Tao nodded and goes back to his sleep. Bomi look at him before she shook him again.

"Let's have a lunch together. I'll cook." she said softly. Tao clear his throat and answer her.

"Next time shall we? I have some business to do."

Somehow she felt bitter with his answer. Day by day she felt something not right between them but she denied the feeling. Disappointed, Bomi leave him be and quietly went to her destination.


Bomi was taking her free time leisurely at the company cafe while enjoying reading Luhan's novel with a cup of her favourite Iced Americano. So Ra still on the phone with the director and she was walking here and there with her big belly.

"Bomi sshi?" a voice approached her from behind. Bomi put down the book on the table and turn her body to find a man standing behind her with an angelic smile. He looks like a rich chaebol by looking at his outfit.

"Who are you?" Bomi asked him. So Ra who noticed about his presence smiled ear to ear just by seeing him, put down her phone and walked to him.

"You are here." So Ra greeted him nicely and he shake hands with So Ra with full of manner.

"Who is he eonnie?" Bomi asked So Ra and she immediately introduce him to Bomi.

"Bomi ahh, meet your new manager, Kim Joonmyun."

Her eyes widen at the fact that her new manager is a guy and the fact that he was so good looking.

"You could just call me Suho" he said softly and Bomi just glance at him before she turn away to So Ra.

"Eonnie what is this? You hate working with me don't you? Are you sending me away to someone right now?" Bomi crossed her arm as she questioning So Ra and So Ra walked to her and give a painful pinch on her arm.

"Have you forgotten? I'm pregnant and my due is just over this week! Are you expecting me to look after you even after I give a birth?"

"There's nothing wrong with that. I don't need any other manager to take care of me. I'm a grown up women." she said with her head up, confident, but So Ra end up slapped her arm when she said like that.

"Stop being nonsense and greet him properly will you?"

So Ra then bow at him slightly as apology and she forcing Bomi to introduce herself as a manner. Still annoyed, she just do a short intro unwillingly.

"My name is Yoon Bomi."

He smiled when Bomi give a respond although it just a brief.

"Who don't know a beauty like you? Anyway I will be working with you starting next week and for the next 4 month."

"Right whatever." Bomi answered coldly and went back to get her things. So Ra who sees she give such a cold treatment towards Suho, walked to him to pursuade him.

"I'm sorry Suho sshi. She is someone who couldn't accept just anyone immediately. She is a nice girl if you know her more."

"Its fine by me, you don't have to be sorry. I'm prepared with this anyway. I guess Mr.Hwang was right about the 'worst situation'.I'm still learning and I guess working with an artist like her will give me quiet an experience" he answer her and then both of them try to hide their laughter from Bomi.

"What so funny here? Eonnie lets go, its about time." Bomi voice cut them off and So Ra quickly take her things and bit her farewell to Suho.

"Bomi sshi, I'm looking forward to see you next week." he shout so Bomi could hear him but she give no respond and just walk away without turning her head.

"Such an interesting girl."he said softly by himself. His dazed broke off when his phone rang, calling for him. He fished into his pocket and took out his phone to answered it.

"Oppa, it's me" a sweet husky voice greet him through the phone.

"Oh, where are you?"

"Behind you"

Suho turned his back and find her, in white dress waving her hand to him before she hang up her phone and run with a baby step towards him. He welcome her with a warm hug.

"Welcome back, Park Chorong."

"Thank you oppa. Oh before I forget, congratulation on being the next CEO. I'll be working under you starting from today." she give a cute salute to him and he laughed at her cute reaction and ruffled her hair.

"You congratulate me too early Chorong. I'm going to be just a manager for now. You need an experience to handle your artist right?"

"You should just take me to gain your experience. So I guess the women you meet just now going to be the one?" she making a guess and Suho just jerk his brow as a yes.

"Yoon Bomi right? You have a good eyes!" she before she opened the message that come in. She slide open her phone to read the mail.

"What is it?" he asked her and she just create a smile with her two lips.

"Lunch date. Treat me for a dinner next time, Mr CEO." she pat his shoulder before she walked out to the main entrance.

"Already going to a blind date right after signing the contract." he let out a sighed and walk away.


"Bomi, there is something I want to tell you" Sora talk to Bomi who sat next to her in the van, reading through a fashion magazine.

"What is it lovely eonnie?" 

"Promise me you won't say no to this"Sora warn her beforehand before she spit it out. Bomi just nodded.

"Runway model. You got the offer to be the main model."

Bomi closed the magazine and bit her lips.

"Where?" she asked her.

"New York. You going to turn down the offer right? For god sake do this for once. This time is no joke. A really famous designer. This is a rare opportunity." Sora try to pursuade her using many ways but she just smiled without saying anything. Seeing how she look her, Sora let out a sigh and give a small massage on her forehead.

"You not going to do it?"for the last time she asked her but nothing change. She just hear the expected answer from her.

"I'm sorry eonnie.."she said weakly as she hold Sora hand.

"I'm doing this for your good Bomi. What is it that hold you from pursuing further in this industry? Tao won't let you?" Sora beg for an answer. This is not the first time she turn down such big offer. It happened many times. She turned down everything that require her to step out from Korea. Sora might get a high blood pressure worrying over a grown up girl like her.

"I'm afraid of something." Bomi speak out.

"Tell me. Don't make me worry like this."

"I'm afraid that once I go further and further ahead, I might turned my back at him. I might ignore him in the future, I even might forget about him being by my side." Bomi give her the answer that she been looking for the whole time. Hearing it make Sora felt relieved for a little bit but it still bothering her.

"So you want to keep waiting for him here? You just going to wait for him to come back?"

Bomi nodded.

"What if one day he turned his back on you? Will you still wait for him? Will he come back to you? Are you just going to stand still like this, not going anywhere?"Sora throw her a question that she don't know how to react.

"Eonnie.."

"I'm not doubting him or you but I just want to clear your mind. Is this the best choice Bomi? Its not wrong to love someone, but if you love him so much, you might get hurt again."Sora said to her to which she give no answer or even change her expression. Gently Sora pat the back of her hand and give a little smile.

"Lets drop this off shall we? Think about this again."

Obediently she nodded and try to smile but it failed. To cheer up the tense air, Sora change the topic.

"Anyway, after this you must be nice with Suho you got it?"

"Why? He just my manager. I'll just treat him just like a mere manager."

"Yeah yeah. But please don't treat him like the way you did to me the first time you met me." Sora warn her. It's weird that Sora keep telling her to be good towards him. What so special about him?

"Is he someone important?"Bomi ask her and Sora look at her with unbelievable expression.

"Did you really not know?"

Bomi simply shook and Sora eyes become more widen.

"Where the heck you are living right now lady? Let me tell you. He is the next CEO in our company. Everybody know about him except you Yoon Bomi sshi."Sora straighten it out to her. The magazine that she hold slip out from her hand.

"You must be kidding me eonnie."


-to be continued-

Sorry for the late update guys. Been busy these past few weeks. again I'm so sorry. Please forgive meeee >.<