004

Once Again

"Yah~ did you need to work late every night? You are the CEO."Bomi whining at Tao. She was dead bored waiting for Tao to finish his work. She had been cleaning the whole room, feeding his Snow, watching tv for a few hours but he still running his hand on his laptop.

"I have a little more to finish. You should go sleep first." Tao said to Bomi. Bomi pout her lips and purposely resting her head on his lap. Tao just let out a sigh at her childish act.

"Tao ya..eonnie told me that I got an offer from overseas. For modelling." she tell Tao about the offer while her hands busily touching his cheek.

"Thats great. You should go."he answered, short. Bomi was irritated with him, so she give a hard pinch on his skin. Tao scream at the pain from her attack and Bomi quickly get away from him.

"Yah Yoon Bomi! I told you not.."

"If you don't want to get hurt, you better pay attention at me while I'm talking!" Bomi strictly said to him. To prevent from getting into fight with her, Tao just listen to her and crossed his arms against his broad chest and rest his back on the soft sofa.

"What is it you want to tell about?"

"About the modelling. If I were to accept it, I'm going away for about a month."she said with a faint voice, hoping that Tao said no. But that was just in her dream.

"I'm fine with it. I'm going back to China soon and I don't know when I will be back."he reply to her and quickly continue his delayed work. Bomi give an annoying face but still she rest her head on his lap.

"Don't regret it later Huang Zi Tao! Don't even bother to call me!"she threatened him. Tao just nodded before his left hand caressing her silky hair.

"I'm gonna miss you for a month love."abruptly he said those cheesy thing that Bomi hate the most.

"Eww~you never call me like that! Stop being so cheesy Tao."she giggled at his tease. The smile on her face somehow give a warm feeling to Tao. Her smile brush away all the tiredness he had before.

"Oh I forgot to tell you something" again Bomi get up from lying down.

"I got a new manager."

"Subtitute for So Ra noona? Introduce her to me sometime."

"It's not a girl. This time I got a very dashing man. He is rich." she said with a playful notes, attempt to make him jealous but he doesn't even care.

"That's great. Lets hope he could stand you for a few months." he said as he messing with her silky hair. Bomi pout and brush away his hand.

"I'm not that bad Huang Zi Tao!"

"You're Yoon Bomi. See.."

abruptly, Tao lean towards her and land his lips on her, giving her the most passionate kiss. Bomi smirk at the corner of her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pull him closer. But just then, he pull away.

"See? You know how to seduce a man. Don't do that to your manager alright?" he firmly remind her and pinch her chubby cheek. Bomi couldn't been more happier than when he give her his attention.

"You must not fall in love with him!"he added. Bomi giggle at his childish side and grabbed his hand.

"Don't worry. I only look at you. Just you."


"Yi Lin, what do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Mango pudding!"she excitedly while she holding Luhan hands.

"That's not dinner Yi Lin. Plus, you already have it last night.It's a no!"

"But but.." she staring at Luhan with dear eyes, hoping he will pity her and get her the mango pudding.

"It still a no from me Yi Lin."

"I'm not going to sleep with you tonight dad!" Yi Lin said trying to protest him but Luhan just giggled at her.

"Don't come crawling on my bed when there is thunder tonight."

"I'm going back to daddy Tao house.."

"Love, your daddy Tao won't come here pick you up unless I called for him."

Yi Lin already bitting her lips in anger and to pursuade her Luhan lift her in his arm.

"Next week okey? You shouldn't have it everyday."

Yi Lin gives up on making him to buy her some pudding and she forced him to make a pinky promise. Luhan put her down when his phone ringing in his pocket. He answered the call and it was his mother.

"Luhan, you didn't go for your blind date today right?"

He let out a big sighed and his other hand massaging his forehead.

"Mom listen.." he tried to explain but he was cut by his mother.

"How should I tell your father about this? The girl that he set you up is a daughter to one of his friend. He is really an important person."

"I'm not ready mom. Having Yi Lin here with me is good enough."

"You are good enough.But coudn't you think about Yi Lin? She need someone called mother."

Luhan fall into silent for a moment and he look at Yi Lin. He her hair gently and Yi Lin look at him when she felt his touched.

"Why?"she ask with her innocent face. Luhan just shook his head in reply.

"Mom lets talk about this later. Yi Lin is starving right now." he give an excuse to escape from his mother and he put away his phone as soon as he done talking. After a few step, Luhan's mother send him the contact number which he just ignored.

"Dad, can I have an ice cream instead?" Yi Lin ask him and Luhan just hiss at her. She shake his hand as a pretty please.

"Only one scoop!"he said strictly but Yi Lin don't care anymore. She already jumping excitedly thinking about having ice cream melting in .

"You're the best Dad!"

Luhan give her a wide smile and quickly she dragged him to the supermarket to buy groceries and her precious ice cream.

"I don't anyone else. Have my daughter is good enough. Yeah, its perfect."

-to be continued-

-comment, subscribe and upvote-

-know what? this chapter should be posted long time ago until i realized i put it as draft. sorry dearest reader :(