1

Once Again

The sun already set out of the window and the morning light streaming through the roof to the floor window in her room. She still in her dreaming neverland sleep and never had any intention to woke up from her sweet little sleep and instead she cover up her slender figure with the white warm blanket. Suddenly everything crush in her dream when her ears catch on the annoying sound of knocking door and very well known voice calling up her name from outside of her room

"Yah Yoon Bomi! Wake up already!"

Sora loud voice make Bomi irritated. She furrowed her brows and she took her fluffy pillow to cover her ears. Sora still doesn't give up in her mission to wake lazy Bomi and she repeat the same thing over and over again. Bomi surrender to Sora and she throw the pillow to the door.

"I'm awake eonnie!!" she said angrily and Sora told her to get ready and have a breakfast downstair.

Like the usual morning, she will start her day with checking on her Kakaotalk messenger. Indeed they were so many incoming chat but the one she was hoping for doesn't even send a morning greeting to her.

"Where are you?"she typed the words and press send. She just stare her phone waiting for a reply but the impatient Bomi typed again just after a few second past.

"Don't you miss me?" "Are you in overseas?" "When are you coming back to see me?" "Yah Huang Zi Tao please reply my message bastard!"

She give up on waiting and she throw away her phone on the bed and get up clean and change to her working out clothes. She tied her long wavy hair into bun and went downstair where she sees Sora walking around at the lounge with her hand on her waist and the other was holding the phone at her ears. Bomi smiles whenever she see Sora in healthy condition and her tummy that getting bigger day by day. Just then  Sora end the conversation and her eyes catch on Bomi that leisurely make her way to the dining table.

"You're up. Gosh please wake up early next time okey?"

She grin and take a slice of bread and put it in .

"Eonnie, are you feeling okey?"she talk with still munching the food.

"I'm okey. Worry about yourself Bomi!"

She grin and swallow the last bits of bread and then she drink a cup of tea to clear . She then went to Sora and duck down to her stomach level.

"Annyeong baby! Aunt Bomi here! Please be a healthy kid and I pray everyday that you won't inherit your mother nagging skill."

Sora hit her head with her fist and Bomi pout her lips because of the pain she feel. Like nothing happen Sora make her way out and Bomi just follow her from behind until they reach the blacky van. As soon as the van move from her apartment territory, Bomi took out her phone again to check on the chat but still no respond. She let out a heavy sigh and put away her phone into her pocket.

"He didn't contact you?"

Bomi shook her head sadly.

"He might be busy with his work."

"I was busy too, but I could spend my time whenever he was here. Calling him every night."

"You call him every night?! What a presistant girl you are! He must feel you such an leech brat. Even my husband went outstation, I only call him just a few time."Sora said with her eyes widen.

"Then what I'm going to do?! Even I call him 7 days in a week, he only answered it a maximum count of 2 times!" 

"Yah why are you shouting to me?! My baby could hear you! What a bad influence!" she shouted back at Bomi and the driver ahjusshi just shook his head watching Bomi and Sora quarrel over little thing.

Just then they arrived at her usual gym and Bomi was being kick out by Sora from the van.

"Go and rest your mind Bomi! Is your life are meant to think about him 24 hours?! Gosh girl you getting worse with your love sickness."

Sora pull the door close and the van speed off to somewhere, leaving Bomi alone with her heavy mind.


Since Bomi was dropped off at the gym, Bomi had been running for half an hour without stop using the treadmill. She turn on her iPod and deaf her ears using a neon yellow earphone. Whenever her personal trainer asked her to stop, she just ignored his words and turn the volume up.

"Really on my birthday he going to do like this?" that have been playing in her mind and a sudden incoming call from her phone make she stop running immediately and answered the call in rush.

"Tao?"she said but the one who call her just laugh.

"Really Bomi? Why don't you take a look at the screen who call you now?"

She pull away from the phone that she was holding on look who is the caller. She let out a sigh of disappointment.

"Luhan..why did you call?"

"Are you busy tonight? Yi Lin forcing me to celebrate your birthday tonight. She working hard to make a cake for you, so you better come. Don't disappoint my little princess."

Automatically she smiled wondering what kind of surprise did Yi Lin going to make for her.

"I'll make some time tonight. Don't worry."

"Did Tao wish you a happy birthday?"

"I don't know who is he! I'm hung up now!" she end the conversation and goes to get change at the changing room because she has a schedule to attend in next hour. She let her hazel hair free and put on some make up after the shower. She wore a loose white blouse with a deep blue skirt where her thin waist can be seen. She decided to check on her phone again for the last time and this time lucky was on her side. It was from Tao. Quickly she slide the screen and open his message.

"Sorry I just woke up. Have you eaten?"

Thats all? God this man really playing around with me!

Since she kind of late right now, she reply his chat while walking out from the building.

"Did you know what time is it now in Seoul? It freaking 10 o clock!"

"Still early pabo"

"Did you have anything to say to me?" she questioning Tao to see whether he remember or not. She pressed the button down for the lift and as she wait he still does not reply.

"Did he fall asleep again?"

Still staring at her phone, when the lift door open widely for her, she just walk into the lift which she thought there were no one there. Then, she turn her body facing the door and press the 1st floor button. When the door closed, suddenly someone whisper from her back 'Happy Birthday'. She was startled and scared at the same time, make she turn around ready to give a punch to the guy, but he was more faster where he managed to grab her hand and pin her against the wall of the lift. Bomi try to scream for help but she was unable to do so when the tall guy kiss her on the lips. Bomi who were shock with it push him away using all the energy she had.

"Are you going to do this to me? I thought you miss me?"

Bomi gasp when she lift her head and see his face. He walk closer to the confused and frozen Bomi.

"I'm not hallucinating right?"

"Lets confirm whether this is reality or a dream? We don't have much time now so 1, 2, 3 start!"

His hand wrapped her waist and dragged her closer to him and then he tilt his head and kiss her soft lips. Without any doubt, Bomi kiss him back and she wrapped her arms around his neck where he suddenly bite her lips before he pull away just in time where the lift stop at 1st floor.

"Yah Huang zi Tao! That hurt!" Bomi shout at him but he only chuckle, turn her body around and pushed her out of the lift.

"See you tonight!" He wave his hand with smile still on his face and the lift door closed in front of Bomi. Bomi who was just standing in front of the lift touch her lips again and grin because Tao 'childish' suprised. She took out her mirror to fixed her hair but it's not her hair that mess up but the other part of her face.

"Aish, my lipstick smudge all over the place!" quickly she search for restroom before Sora arrived to pick her up.



There you go my first chapter~~

Hehe  did you like it? It kind of long (in my view) because I was hype writing this chapter xD

So do Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!