Last Chance

CHANCE A TWO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.

~Peter Ustinov

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong is now hugging her while his arms securely wrapped around her.

 

 

Dara sighed. How come this thing happened?
 

 

Dara watched the sleeping form of Jiyong in her arms. He is not shivering now, he even looked quite fine now compared to before. He also have this satisfied smile on his lips as his breaths fanned her neck.

 

 

Dara shivered everytime. Her face flushing. They were kissing passionately earlier that she didn't notice she was lying on the ground already and they were kissing over and over again. 
 

 

Dara asked herself again. Why was she kissing her most hated person in the world again? Her perennial enemy, at that.
 

 

If Jiyong didn't faint in her arms... for sure, something more than the kiss could happen between them. They are hot, in need, and young, afterall.

 

 

They were endlessly kissing passionately earlier.
 

 

Dara touched her neck and she is sure Jiyong left some marks there too. She can still felt it burning. She blushed further. How can she faced him now when everytime she thinks of him, the kiss will linger more in her mind.
 

 

Dara cannot think Kwon Jiyong as the same way she thinks of him before.
 

 

Dara sighed again. She has no solution for that. Dara looked up. At least, the rain has stopped.
 

 

She heard some noises. Her ears perked up at this immediately.
 

 

"Dara!!"
 

 

Her mother!
 

 

"Omma!" she shouted back too. Oh, God, thank you. "I'm down here, mom!" she shouted again. Jiyong only stirred in his sleep at her voice.
 

 

"We're coming down!" 
 

 

Sandara shouted too and after few moments they found them.
 

 

Dara sighed in relief as she gave her mother a big thankful smile. She also wanted to hug her but Jiyong's tight hug won't let her.
 

 

Sandara smiled too as she and few other men walked in their direction. "Who's with you---Oh!" her mother gasped when she got a clear view of who she's with. Sandara then looked confusingly at Dara.
 

 

Dara only smiled a little at her mother. She will tell her later. "Help us, mom. He's injured."
 

 

Sandara nodded then the middle-aged men came to their aid.
 

 

Dara gently nudged Jiyong's shoulder but he won't wake up. The men had no choice but to carry Jiyong without doing further movements on his injured leg.
 

 

"He's unconscious." one of the men said.
 

 

Dara nodded worriedly at this. They begin to walk now.
 

 

Sandara held Dara's hand tightly. "He'll be fine." she said to her daughter.
 

 

Dara smiled at her. "Thanks, mom. He also have a fever too." she said.
 

 

Sandara nodded at this as she watched the unconscious G-dragon's son ahead of them. "Let's bring the kid straight to the town clinic." she told the men. She then looked back at her daughter. "What is G-dragon's son doing here, Dara-ah?" so it was G-dragon's son who fell in the cliff.
 

 

Dara bit her lips. "He said he wanted to talk to you."
 

 

"For what?" Sandara wondered.
 

 

Dara shook her head. "I don't know."
 

 

Sandara didn't ask her daughter further as she can see that Dara is uncomfortable talking about it too. She also can guess that her daughter is troubling something. She got surprised when she saw her daughter and G'dragon's son together. That alone, Sandara already got an idea what is troubling her daughter.
 

 

Sandara's grip on Dara was tight, warm, and with understanding.
 

 

Dara responded it with an appreciative hug.
 

 

--
 

 

"Will he be fine?" Dara asked for the nth time to her mother.
 

 

She was looking on Kwon Jiyong, lying unconscious on her bed, waiting for him to wake up. Jiyong already got a proper bandage too and drank his medicine already. Dara and her mother are now only waiting for him to wake up.
 

 

Sandara looked at her daughter tenderly. "He'll be fine, Dara. Don't be worry." she said, caressing her hair. Then Sandara's eyes lingered on her daughter and G-dragon's son holding hands. She sure missed something.
 

 

"I think we should call his father, mom." Dara said after a while, still worried.
 

 

Sandara cocked her eyebrow at this. "I thought you're against of that idea?"
 

 

Dara bit her lips as she looked at her mother's eyes. "I am...but we have no choice this time." she looked at Jiyong again. "He might die." she whispered the word.
 

 

Sandara smiled a little at this. "Dara-ah, the doctor said Kwon Jiyong is already far from danger. All we need to do now is wait for him to wake up then he'll explain what brings him here. Besides," she paused, thinking. "I already called his father."
 

 

Dara swiftly looked at her mother. "What?" she asked, surprised. "You have G-dragon's number?" she can't help but feel a bit angry at this.
 

 

Sandara sighed. "Yes, I have G-dragon's number." Dara's jaw clenched at this. Sandara continued. "But it doesn't mean I have communications with him. This situation today with his son prompts me to call him for the first time."
 

 

Dara didn't speak again as her eyes only focused on the sleeping Jiyong.
 

 

Sandara held her daughter's hand. She then said, "Dear, there is nothing to worry about. Trust me." she knows what's her insecurities are.
 

 

Dara looked at her mother now. She then sighed, "I'm just afraid that you'll be back with that man again. He clearly wants to have you back, omma."
 

 

Sandara smiled. "That won't happen."
 

 

Dara met her mother's gaze. "Why?" she asked, challenging her.
 

 

Sandara met her gaze squarely too. "Because I don't believe in second chances." she then smiled. "Besides, I still love your father."

 

 

Dara made a genuine smile now. That's enough of an explanation for her. Her father will be please to hear that.
 

 

Sandara gave her daughter a wondering look. "Why are you so against of G-dragon again, Dara-ah?"
 

 

Dara rolled her eyes at this as she looked back at Jiyong. He's still sleeping. She frowned at that. "Because that man caused appa to be so displeased the day of his accident. G-dragon always made appa so jealous. And you're not very good at pacifying Dad's jealousy too. That's why I hate G-dragon." she answered. "I even thought you still have feelings for that G-dragon guy too. I almost hate you there." she whispered the end.
 

 

Sandara is surprised to hear that from her daughter, really. Dara has grown and so her view of some things that her age shouldn't be worrying about. She caressed Dara's hair softly. "I love your father, Dara. Don't question that. What I had with G-dragon before both you and Jiyong are even born is already history to us. We cannot change that."
 

 

"G-dragon was your first love. Appa always mentions that."
 

 

Sandara looked ceilingwards at this. Dara is stubborn. "But your father is my true love." she felt teary-eyed saying this. She misses her husband again. "Donghae was just really insecure that when we fight he always brings that up... which frustrates me that's why I just ignored him everytime he mentions it again."
 

 

Dara sighed. "I just wished you cleared it to appa more, omma. Dad always told these things to me before. And he told me to hate," she glanced at Jiyong, "G-dragon and his son too." she frowned. "And it was easy. Kwon Jiyong also despises me. The feelings is mutual."
 

 

Sandara laughed a little. She then stood up when she sees Kwon Jiyong stirred in his sleep. She planted a soft kiss atop Dara's hair. "I can't see that anger anymore now."
 

 

Sandara then touched Dara's cheek and made her look to her. She smiled at her. "Dara, there are love that aren't really meant to be," she then glanced at Dara and Kwon Jiyong's holding hands. She smiled again, "while there is love that is worth taking a chance for."
 

 

Dara looked puzzled at this. "What are you talking, omma?"
 

 

Sandara nodded at their holding hands. 
 

 

Dara looked down just to blushed immediately after. She's about to let go when Jiyong, now awaken, held her hand still. Dara, with a wide and embarassed gaze, looked at Kwon Jiyong who also looked back at her.
 

 

Sandara smiled at this as she now left the two when she spotted a car parking at their porch. G-dragon's car.
 

 

--
 

 

"Is my son, okay?" G-dragon asked immediately upon getting out of the car.
 

 

Sandara leaned on her front door and just arched her eyebrow at the approaching G-dragon. "GD." she called.
 

 

"Sandy." G-dragon also called, now infront of her.
 

 

Then Sandara held his hand and pulled him with her, outside their house. He silently followed her after.
 

 

"Our children needs to talk." Sandara said, after a while.
 

 

G-dragon nodded. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault." he said with resentment.
 

 

Sandara agreed. "Yes, it's all because of you." she then shook her head. "I presume why your son is here looking for me is to see if his father is with me. I can imagine how angry your son was when you went missing without even leaving a note to him." she clicked her tongue. "Still reckless, GD. Never changed."
 

 

G-dragon sighed as they stopped walking. He then leaned on a tree there. "I went away to think. I just have to give my self time to think." he looked straight at her. "I have to think things completely serious this time or I will lose everything again."
 

 

Sandara looked at G-dragon with understanding in her eyes. "GD, if you are hoping that we can be back together. Stop."
 

 

G-dragon met her stares. "You can't stop me, Sandara. I still love you. Alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter