One Chance

CHANCE A TWO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.

~W. Somerset Maugham

 

 

 

 

"Well, your father G-Dragon is a SORE LOSER."
 

 

"And your mother Sandara Park is a SCHEMING WITCH."
 

 

"Dara, Jiyong, STOP THAT!"
 

 

The said girl and boy still gave each other measuring stares. Determined not to drop their gazes first. The first one to look away loses. That's how it's always been.
 

 

"Dara, come on." Dara's friend Bom said, pulling the said fuming girl with her. If this continues, they will be in trouble again. Then Bom looked worriedly around them. Dara and Jiyong caused commotion once again.
 

 

"YOU TWO GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSROOMS! OR YOU'LL FACE ANOTHER DETENTION!" the female teacher loudly shouted once again in the hallways. She's also glaring on all the students gathering there too. "AND THAT INCLUDES ALL OF YOU!" all the students flinched at this now. "NOW!" then everybody dispersed, including the teacher after.
 

 

Dara bent down to pick her books that has fallen on the floor. Her blood pressure is still high as her nerves won't calm so soon. She's biting her lips too to prevent her self from screaming out loud at Kwon Jiyong again. Her perennial enemy. Yesterday and forever. 'The big jerk!' She was sure so angry. Jiyong ticked her again today.
 

 

"Let's go, Ji." TOP, Jiyong's friend pulled his seemed to be stiff friend as well. TOP can tell his friend is also pissed off right now while looking at the girl who has been Jiyong's enemy for as long as he remembers. 
 

 

It's impossible to put this two together in one place. There's only one thing gonna happen. Chaos. If not, then war. These two are known to be war freaks when standing in one place. They can't stand each other. That was then and still now.
 

 

TOP scratched his head when Jiyong didn't listen to him and just walked towards Dara currently picking her books. Jiyong is obviously unsatisfied of the happenings.
 

 

Reaching there, Jiyong kicked one of Dara's book she's about to pick. He automatically earns a death glare from her.
 

 

"."
 

 

Jiyong kicked her bag too. "." he said as he now walked away from her, together with his friends.
 

 

"Grrrr!!!" Dara exclaimed loudly on herself. She cannot afford to fight with Kwon Jiyong again this time just to earn another detention with that jerk together in the end. 'Breathing the same air with that jerk is already disgusting.'
 

 

"Dara, are you okay?" Bom quickly asked, helping Dara picking her books.
 

 

Dara gave her worried friend a nod and a smile. "I'm fine. Thanks." she then sighed. The jerk insulted her family 'again'.
 

 

Chaerin sighed too while looking at Dara. "Why don't you two just be peace with each other, Dara?"
 

 

Dara sharply looked at Chaerin. She can't believe Chaerin, her cool friend and maybe the most rational among her friends, suggested that.
 

 

"No way." Dara quickly answered the impossibility. "I don't want to hear that again, Chaerin." she warned.
 

 

"Why not, unnie?" Minzy, their maknae friend, asked too. "You've been enemies with Kwon Jiyong ever since middle school. You're both Seniors now. It's about time for you two to make peace with each other."
 

 

Dara opened impossibly at this. She can't believe that her friends CAN actually say this. In front of her face too!
 

 

Dara looked at Bom for help but she just saw the girl shrugging. Dara's shoulders dropped at this. She then glared at the three. "I'll just pretend I didn't hear this." then walked out on her friends.
 
 

 

--

 

 

"OMMA!"
 

 

Sandara Park looked at her newly arrived daughter, Dara, running from their gate towards her. Sandara is currently gardening when she heard that kind of call 'again'.
 

 

Sandara dropped her garden pruner as she let her daughter kissed her on the cheek. She then met Dara's sharp glares at her after. Sandara sighed. 'Here we go again.' "What?" she still asked.
 

 

"Omma, why do you have to had a past with that jerk's father?! He's so annoying!!" Dara fisted her hands too. Act she makes when she's annoyed.
 

 

Sandara smiled a little at this as she tapped her daughter's hair, calming her down. "Is it G-Dragon's son again, dear?" she asked though the answer is obvious.
 

 

Dara puffed her bangs upwards as she looked at her mother, displeased. "Don't speak that loser's name once again, omma. It cringes the creep out of me." she frowned.
 

 

Sandara chuckled a little looking at her only daughter. "Why do you hate him so much, huh?" she wondered again.
 

 

This time Dara looked at her mother, hurt. Dara swallowed first before shouting her answer. "Because that bastard is the reason why Dad died!!" then ran towards the house. Leaving Sandara dumbfounded.
 

 

Sandara then tapped her forehead. She then looked above the sky as if praying in heaven. She then as if whispered on her then-husband. "Now is the time I need your help, Donghae. Enlighten our daughter."
 

 

--
 

 

"Your father is drunk again."
 

 

Kwon Jiyong only looked at his uncle, Teddy. He didn't comment about that as he walked past Teddy. He gritted his teeth as he pushed the door towards the bar area of their house.
 

 

There, once again, he saw his pathetic father drowning him self in liqour. Even if he's still few feet away from his father G-dragon, Jiyong can still smell his father reeks alcohol, yet again. 
 

 

"Dad." Jiyong calls when he's now in front of him. 
 

 

Sighing, Jiyong positioned his father properly on the sofa. He then fixed his father's crumpled polo shirt. As usual, after a whole day's work in the studio office, his father would go home just to drunk him self to nuts then wakes up the next morning to prepare for his work then drunk him self again once home. And that cycle continues.
 

 

His father is the most pathetic person Kwon Jiyong ever knew. And he secretly hates him for that. But G-dragon is still his father.
 

 

"Sandy...wait...don't leave me...Sandara....babe...."
 

 

Jiyong closed his eyes at this. These words from his father is not foreign to Jiyong already. When his father is drunk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter