I Fell In Love With A Stranger Part4

I fell In Love With a Stranger

....continued

y/n POV: and when i opend the door i saw youngmin holding a dozen of roses and a picnic basket..

y/n:YOUNGMIN!?

youngmin:surprise? :)

y/n pov: when he came here in surprise i was so happy and his smile again. I was so elated.

youngmins pov: i rang her door bell and when she opened she was so surprised! She was smiling from ear to ear

Y/n: i...i..i thought that you had to shoot a music video today?

ym: yea it ended we finished it up

y/n:oh okay thats good. um whats up with the picnic basket and the roses?

ym: these roses are for you and the pinic basket is for a date

y/n:date?

ym: yea. come on lets go

Y/n: youngmin grabbed my wrist and led me to the car and we drove to the park. When i stepped out of the car there were lights beautifuly wrapped around the trees and there was a trail of lights leadiing to where we were gonna set up the picnic. It was dark outside and so the stars were out. Its was simply perfect.

y/n:you..you did all of this?

ym:haha yea but with a little help from the guys

y/n:guys?

ym: yea boyfriend?

y/n: oh yea. Wow youngmin..this is really..just wow..its beautiful here...

ym: i know right? come on lets get set up the pcinic

Y/n POV:me and youngmin set up the picnic and then sat down and started opening the boxes full of food in the basket

y/n: wow you set all these foods up too?!

ym: hah yea um about that..i didnt have really enough time to set it up my self so i just asked this cheif to make it for me.

y/n:your so silly. Im grateful tho. kamsamnida!

Your POV: we then began eating and of course talked some more and had our laughs. After that we started watching the stars

y/n:wow these stars are really bright and beautiful....

ym:they are not the only ones beautiful right now..

y/n:huh?

Youngmins Pov: i decided to grab my phone and take a picture of her staring at the stars

y/n:hey! did you just take a picture of me?

ym: no i just took a picture of the most beautiful thing that i was looking at..

y/n:oh really?! i wanna see.

your pov: i looked at youngmins phone and it showed a picture of me. i looked up at him and he was looking at the stars then he looked at me and smiled. This feeling inside me..im falling in love with him..how is it even possible to fall in love with a stranger. ive only been on 2 dates with him and im feeling like this. I Love him...

y/n:youngmin i-

your pov:before i could even finish what i was saying youngmin kissed me! his lips touched against mine. his lips were so soft. i kissed him back...for some reason i felt a spark between us. i hope he did too.

youngmin pov: y/n was so beautiful when she looked at me i had to kiss her. Looking at her perfect plump lips. it was just tormenting. so i kissed her. as i put my lips on hers i was happy. i felt a spark between us. i hope she did too..

y/n:youngmin...i like you..not just i like you...i really really like you..alot actually..i know we only been on 2 dates but i really really like you.

ym: i really like you too.

Your pov:afteri heard him say that he likes me back something just sparked in me. for some reason i felt more alive. i was pleased.

youngmins pov: when she told me she liked me i cannot explain  how joyful i was. This is it. Its a official between us! but then all of a sudden thought about leaving in a week. Now i didnt feel so great...How am I gonna tell her. She cant just come with us to Korea. she has a life here. what am i going to do... how am i gonna live without her. wait why am i falling in love with a girl i just met three days ago. what should i do. i love her actually.

y/n:while i was looking at youngmin he started to look down..

y/n:youngmin are you okay?

ym:huh?..oh yea..

y/n:you sure you dont look like it..

ym:ive gotta tell you something...

y/n:what?

ym:im gonna be leaving in a week...we wont have much time togather..

your pov:what?! hes leaving in a week!?. ugh. i knew i shouldnt have fallen for him! after all he is a kpop star.. why didnt i think of this sooner..now im gonna be heart broken when he leaves....

Ym: please don't get mad..

y/n: it's not that I'm gonna get mad but that I'm going to be heart broken ...

Ym: I'm so sorry...but that's why we should spend some more time together before I leave!

Y/n:.....

ym:don't be so gloomy! Smile! Like you usually do! Besides I'm only gonna leave in a week. Let's just forget about this until it's actually time for me to leave

y/n: alright I guess

Your POV: all of a sudden Youngmin kissed me again 

Ym: you feel better now? ;)

Y/n: haha yea :)

Ym: so were official now. I'm your only boyfriend and your my only girlfriend. Got it?

Y/n: got it!

Ym: you should start calling me oppa now;)

y/n: o..op...oppa..?

Ym: yea and I'll call you jagiya

Y/n: um I prefer something else...

Ym:hmm... What about babe?babe;)

Y/n ah haha. Whatever oppa ;)

Ym: I'll call you whatever I want since your my anyways.

Y/n:well what about me!? Why can't I call you whatever

Ym:because I'm your oppa and you should listen to what I say ;)

Y/n: Aiishh. Already demanding...

ym: be quite

Your POV: he kissed me again and wrapped his arms around me and we looked at the stars together.

Youngmins POV: I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her and we watch the stars together and then all of a sudden her head was on my shoulder and she was sleeping. She was so cute sleeping..what should I do? Should I just wake her up or let her sleep and take her to her house? I finally decided. I'll just let her sleep on my shoulders since she's so peaceful sleeping and I'll just take her home afterwords..