I Fell In Love With A Stranger Part5

I fell In Love With a Stranger

~it was the next morning~ 

youngmins pov: I woke to to my phone ringing it was y/n! I quickly answered it!

y/n: oppa! Since your gonna leave in like 6 days I wanna take you out for breakfast! Pali wa!! I'm outside of your hotel! I need to know your room number!

ym: I'm in room 209

y/n: arraso! I'll be up there in a minute! 

Youngmins POV: as soon as she hanged up I quickly got dressed 

y/n POV: I was walking in the hall ways when I stumble upon Youngmin. But the thing was his hair was different..

km:oh hi there sorry!

y/n: oppa!!!

km: *shocked* wha??what!? Did ..did ...you just-

Y/n: oppa! What did you do to your hair? I thought it was longer than that and why are you in your pajamas?

Km:yah! I just woke up and I was heading down stairs to get breakfast

y/n: aisshh! Did you hit your head and lost your memory on the way way? I called you and told you I was bringing breakfast!

Kwangmin POV: a random girl just called me oppa and told me she already had breakfast for me and then she just grabbed wrist and started taking me some where! OMO she must be a fan!!! I loosened  her grip on my wrist.

km:yah! Your one of those crazy fans! You must be associated with the one who mobbed Minwoo and took his sock! Or maybe you are the girl that took Minwoos sock! Yah.. You ain't taking my pickachu socks! Over my dead body!

y/n: *confused* wha...wha? WHAT!? I'm your girlfriend!!!!!

Kwangmins POV: OMO what did I do last night. I shouldn't have drink that soju. Now I'm indebted to a girl that I don't even know

Km:hey..I'm sorry but I drank to many glasses of soju. And I don't think I purposely ment to ask you as my girlfriend sorry...

Y/n: yah! Youngminnah! 

Km: *stuttering* wait did you just say Youngmin?

y/n: Youngmin what's wrong with you...?

Km: hahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahh

Y/n: youngminnah! YAH! You've gonna crazy...

Km: yah! I'm not crazy it's just my 4Dness and I'm not Youngmin! I'm Kwangmin! I'm Youngmins twin!

y/n: Youngmins twin!? Youngmin has a twin!? No wonder why...

Ym: y/n! There you are! 

Your pov: I turned around and I saw Youngmin...then I looked back at Kwangmin..OMO they look so much alike. I can't tell the difference anymore...

ym:oh... I see you met my twin Kwangmin..

km:hyung! This is your girlfriend?

Ym: yea. I see you guys met each other. Y/n you okay? You look startled..

your POV: okay now I'm really confused.. Who is Youngmin and who is Kwangmin...I just stared at them until i finally saw the difference! It was the HAIR!

ym: hey! Y/n! Enchana?

Y/n: huh!? Oh yea..it's just the fact that you have a twin... I just...wait...YAH! *smacks Youngmins head*!PABO! Why didn't you tell me that you had a twin!?

Ym: oh yea. I forgot. Ha. Ha. Ha.*rubs behind his head* yea I have a twin.

Y/n: aisshh. Why tell me now?! Why didn't you tell me sooner now I made a big mistake and made my self look like a fool! 

Ym: *hugs you* sorry?*smiles*

Km: yah! Hyung! Why didn't you tell her about me!?im your brother!

Ym: aisshh...what is this....

dh: hey! What's going on here..? OMO..youngminnie has a girl with him *smirks*

mw: hyung is that the girl your talking about..she's pretty *smirks*

Y/n: *blushes*

Jeongmin comes out of the room along with Hyunsong 

jm: yah! Who is this pretty girl in front of me right now!

HS: hey there*winks*

Ym: YAH! She's mine! She brought me breakfast! Now leave us be and go back into your rooms! 

Mw: pshh. *heads back in room* 

HS: fine..*heads down to get breakfast along with Kwangmin and Jeongmin.*

Dh: youngminnah. Can I speak with you.

Ym: uh yea..sure hyung! Y/n wait here.

dh: Youngmin we are leaving in 6 days...did you tell her about it? Wait does she even know?

Ym:hyung. She knows. I already told her.

Dh: there's nothing serious going on right?

Ym: hyung...

Dh:you need to break up with her...

Ym:hyung!

Dh: we're leaving in 6 days. Were gonna be in japan for a while. You can't visit her as soon as we get there..what I'm trying to say is-

Ym: hyung. I know. But we're official and I will try and do everything in my power to try and visit her as much as I can

Dh: Youngmin. I just don't want you to get hurt like the last time with the model you dated..

~flashback~

ym:yah! Kalani! who is this guy?

kalani: youngmin..im sorry..but i havent see you in like forever..and  just forgot about you and i met up with him.

ym:seriously..so i came here all the way for nothing..

kalani:i..guess..you did

youngmins pov: i felt like my heart was smashed into a million pieces. why did i ever meet this girl. she was a mistake to meet...

~back to reality~

Ym: hyung. Thanks but I think I know a lil better now..is that it? Cause I need to go to my girlfriend. Shes waiting

Dh: yea yea go.

Ym: y/n! I'm back!

Y/n: wow.all this chaos. Anyways I have breakfast! Let's go eat it in your room!

Ym: okay. Follow. Here! This is my room *opens door*

Y/n: wow it's like luxery in here. Okay where I set this lunch box

Ym: oh that! Just set it here on the table and we can eat it here.

your pov:after all that chaos me and youngmin ate breakfast togather and then we hanged with the rest of boyfriend and i finally got to know them better. Then the next day we had another date and so on and so on until it was his last day and he had to go back to japan and do a new music video...