I Fell In Love With A Stranger Part2

I fell In Love With a Stranger

Y/n: alright this is my stop. Thanks for taking me home youngmin

your POV: as soon as I was about to get out of the car Youngmin grabbed my wrist

Youngmins POV: I realized it was her stop and as soon as she was about to get out I grabbed her wrist. I needed to ask her one more question.

ym: what's your number?

y/n: huh?

ym: phone number?

y/n:1094567890..why do you need it?

Ym: be ready by 3 k?

y/n:woah wait what!?

Your POV:Youngmin gave out a charming smirk at me

ym: I'm taking you out on a date

Y/n: wha..wha..what?

Your POV: before I could even say another word, Youngmin closed the door and drove off. All I could think was why is he wanting to take me out on a date!? He barely even knows me. The next day I woke up late and I got a txt message from Youngmin. It said: hey don't forget our date. Be ready by 3 ;). I looked at the clock and it was 2. I quickly jumped out of bed and began getting my self ready. I picked out an outfit and did my hair and makeup. Time went by fast and it was already 3. I quickly ran out of the house and outside there was Youngmin leaning on fancy Mercedes bendz. He was smiling at me. I walked over to him.

Youngmins POV: I saw y/n coming outside of her house and she was heading towards me. She was so beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful women like her in my life. My heart started beating fast. I then opened the car door for her. I got into the drivers seat and we were both sitting in awkward scilence. Then y/n talked first.

your POV: I headed toward him and he opened the door. As soon as he sat in the drivers seat there was awkward scilence between us. I decided to say something first.

y/n: um..so where are we going?

ym: Out to eat

y/n: ooo where?

ym: it's a secret. You'll find out as soon as we get there

your POV: he then winked at me. My heart started to beat really fast. I started to fall for him when I barely even know him. All I knew about him was he was a kpop idol..that's it. I don't know. Maybe it was just his charming smile and good looks and charisma. Wow he really is the charisma prince. I all of a sudden started getting red..

ym: omo..why are you turning red?

y/n: huh? Oh um nothing I'm not turning red. 

Your POV: as soon as he told me that I covered my face embarrassed. Youngmin gave out a laugh and looked at me and smirked.

ym: your falling for me huh?

y/n: wh..what? No..I just I just-

Ym: don't deny it. I mean come on, who wouldn't fall for this

Your POV: all of a sudden bam he gave out another striking smile. I can't even. Just ugh. It felt like it was getting hotter in here. I fanned my self with my hands

Y/n: whew. Why is it getting hot in here.

ym: because of me

Your POV:Youngmin smiled at me again. It was too much to even handle. We finally reached the resturaunt. We then got our table and ordered our meals. While we were waiting for our meals we were talking and laughing. I was having a lot of fun with him. After we finished our meal we headed back to the car and he drove me home.

Youngmins POV:it was fun being around with her. We were laughing and talking and I don't know I was just so happy. She was so understanding and funny. She makes me feel comfterble.i haven't had this much fun with a girl in like forever. We finally headed back to the car and I drove her home.

Y/n: that was was really fun. Thanks I had a great time.

Ym: that's good me too.

Your POV:We both looked into each other's eyes. His eyes were really pretty. No his whole face was pretty. I don't know I just couldn't stop looking at him. I was about to turn around and open the car door until.....

Youngmin POV: I looked into her eyes. I couldn't stop looking at her eyes. They were really beautiful. She had such an attractive face. I then decided to.....

 

 

Part 3 will be up tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed! ^.^