I Fell In Love WIth A Stranger Part3

I fell In Love With a Stranger

continued......

Youngmins POV:y/n was about to turn around and open the door until I decided to ask her out on a date again..

ym:WAIT! Would you like to hang out again soon?

your POV: I was about to turn around and leave until Youngmin randomly shouted 

y/n: seriously?! Yea I would love too!

ym: what are you doing tomorrow?

y/n: well..I have to go to work at my part time job but I get off at 4 o'clock.

ym: okay then! Be ready by 4! I'll pick you up after work and we can hang out again!

y/n: okay! 

Ym: where do you work by the way and where is it?

Youngmins POV: she have out a cute chuckle when I asked her a question

y/n: lol..I work at the mall at Charming Charlie's. It's a clothing store. It's really easy to spot cause it's really colorful and bright. Oh and you can find the mall at McCain St. It's just down the road from shell gas station.

ym: oh okay we'll I guess I'll see you tomorrow then? :)

y/n: yea I guess you will :)

youngmins POV:seeing y/n smile just made more excited to see her. I don't know what's going on but she makes me feel some type of way that no other women do.i think I'm starting to fall in love with her....maybe I should give her a kiss goodnight?

y/n: when he smiled I think my heart just melted. I really want him to kiss me right now. I wait a few seconds and nothing happened. I decided to say my goodbyes and head back inside.

youngmins POV: I was about to kiss her but for some reason I was afraid. I have never been afraid to kiss a girl but for some reason..I just didn't have the guts to kiss her. She soon left and head inside her home and I headed back to the hotel.  As soon as I got into my hotel room my roommate Jeongmin scared me out of no where.

ym: AISH! Hey! Shouldn't you be asleep!?

jm: shouldn't you too?

ym: be quite...

jm: where were you? Donghyung kept asking about where you were all day today.

ym: I was on a date.

jm: a date! With who!? You met a girl and you haven't told us yet!?

all of a sudden Donghyung poped in and so did the rest of boyfriend

dh: haven't told us what? And where were you?

jm: he was out on a date with a girl and didn't tell us

km: hyung! You went on a date and didn't tell us

jm: that's what I'm saying

mw: whos the girl? Where you meet her? Does she have a friend that you can possibly hook us up too

hs: yea. Got any connections 

km: hey I want in too!

Ym: aaaiiissshhhh! Go away let me get some sleep I have another date tomorrow anyways at 4

dh: youngminnie..we have to film for our music video Alarm at 4..

ym: wait what!?!?

HS:looks like your gonna have to cancel your date.

MW: hey hyung! Don't get to serious or anything with her cause we're leaving in a week anyways and it would hurt her if she found out...

km: yea hyung! And remember this's comes first right now.

Ym: can we like reschedule this shooting

Dh: I wish we could but the manager confirmed it.

Ym: greaaattt what am I going to do now.

Km: cancel your date obviously

Ym: aaaiiissshhhh! I knew that..but I..i.. Don't wanna..

Dh: youngminna! Hey! We came here for one thing only. No romances or anything

MW: look hyung just cancel it

Ym: arraso arraso. 

Youngmins POV: the boys finally left the room and Jeongmin fell asleep. I was the only one up. I couldn't help but think of y/n. I really want to spend time with her more but my busy schedule and all..I just don't know. I really don't want to cancel this date but I really can't skip the shooting. My mind then wondered off into a deep sleep.

DH: alright boys wake up! we gotto go on set for our new music video alarm.

Youngmins POV: i woke up to the sound of donghyungs voice telling us to wake up. i checked the clock and it was 6:00. I got up and txted y/n that i couldnt make it today...i then had to go to shoot the music video.

Y/n: i woke up at the sound of my alarm telling me to wake up when all of a sudden i heard my phone buzz. It was Youngmin! I quickly checked my phone and all i recieved was a dissapointment...he couldnt make it because of his busy schedual..I need to get over it and just get ready for my part time job.

Youngmins POV:We were still shooting for the alarm music video. I was on my break and i decided to check my phone. It was 4 oclock. Right now i should be picking her up and going on a date...i felt really bad until all of a sudden i had an idea!

ym:hyung! when is this over!?

dh:8:00 why?

ym:im gonna go see her.

Your POV:I was off work now. I checked my phone and it was 4:00. Youngmin was suppose to pick me up but because of his schedual it didnt happen...I drove back home and just layed on my bed. Why was i making such a big deal of this. I mean it was just a guy who took me out on a date..Why am i always thinking about him..All of a sudden i heard a knock on the door. Maybe it was the pizza guy. I went to the front door and when i opened the door.........

 

 

                                                 * Part 4 will be up soon!*