Club and Café

Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It wasn’t taking much time for Daehyun to step into the shower and cleaned himself there. It usually wasn’t. But today wasn’t the usual one. He felt the urge to show the best side of him and he needed exactly an hour to turn the shower off. Not that he took a bath for that long, but he wasted his time spacing out because of his anxiety. He should feel thankful to Youngjae to snap him out of his unnecessary thoughts.

“Are you died there?” Youngjae shouted and knocked the bathroom door few times.

“I think so!” Daehyun shouted back after wrapped the towel around his waist. “Thanks for your concern!”

“I always do.” Youngjae smirked as he saw the door opened and Daehyun walked out of it. “Who else would gladly do that?”

 “Yeah right.” Daehyun scoffed and walked past the younger. “Now help me to dress up. You know I have a bad fashion taste.”

Youngjae approached the other that now stood in front of the wardrobe. “That’s why I’m here now, helping my friend to be good looking!”

“Whatever. Which one is better?”

Daehyun held a faint blue buttoned up shirt and a white polo shirt with grey sweater on both hands. Youngjae examined it first before gave his advice. “Wear the sweater but change the inner shirt with a t-shirt. And those pair of black jeans. For the shoes, choose low neck sneakers.”

 

 

~~~~

 

The clock showed 6pm and Yongguk already opened his fourth can of soda while watching a thriller movie on his living room. It was too early to go to the club and Himchan was still having a business so he was kind of killing the time with it. He actually wanted to spill out everything on his mind right now but his friend wasn't there and soda didn't help at all. The movie played on the TV couldn't distract himself from the beautiful stranger as he stared blankly at it, hands gripping the almost empty can tightly. He sighed loudly, wondering why he was in a confused state like this since there was no situation ever made him almost lost control of himself. And the weirdest thing was it came from somebody that he really didn't know who the person was, where he was from. Never in his life curiosity drove him crazy and he really wanted to stop it but he had no idea how to do it. It tickled him that he unconsciously chuckled at his own unusual behavior, shaking his head as he couldn't take control of it anymore. Everything was out of his logic and he didn't care about it. All he wanted was to solve this mystery and met the guy.

 

~~~~

 

It didn't even cross his mind that inside the cozy cafe there was a small but fancy office. Daehyun felt the urge to go to the bathroom but unfortunately Youngjae didn't allow him to go anywhere since the owner was going to be there anytime. Sighing he obeyed his friend and back to his seat, palms already sweating as he wiped it to his jeans. He was nervous and worried that the owner didn't like him, that he couldn't show his best to them. Youngjae had told him bunch of times that his anxiety was unreasonable because the owner wouldn't say no to a talented person like him but he didn't believe it easily. It was still bothering him that he wasn't that confident and he blamed himself for it.

The door opened, surprising Daehyun who was still calming down and a good looking guy came in while smiling.

"So, you're the talented one? Show me."

 

~~~~

 

Electronic-techno music was blasting loudly through the speakers around the dark room, colorful lighting shot blindly at every direction making people there shaking their heads and moving their bodies on the beat, forgetting their real life outside the place for a moment. Some drowned themselves into the bliss of alcohol; few of them even up until the level of running to the toilet and threw up badly. They who still held their consciousness were having difficulties at talking to each other since their voices couldn’t win over the maximum volume so they had to shout. Few couples were using the private rooms upstairs, who knew if they were real couple or just wanted to have fun with the first attractive person they met there.

The place wasn’t bringing any better feeling for Yongguk, who sat in front of the bar, alone, running his fingers on the glass before him. His gaze was kind of blank because whenever the bartender talked to him, he always asked the latter to repeat the words again. The weekend was supposed to be fun, he thought, but he didn’t feel it right now. Himchan usually sat beside him and flirted with some girls there, sometimes boys too, and it was an enterta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter