Anxiety, Disappointment and Wish

Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

From: Babo Jae

I will pick you up at 7. Just wear anything casual and comfortable.

 

Loud sigh came out of his plump lips as he read the message. He tossed his phone on the bed beside him and tried to sleep again. It was no use to reply the message, besides he didn’t know what to say about it. He felt like wanted to cancel or just delay the appointment because he wasn’t ready yet. He let out a huff and placed his left arm on his forehead. His phone buzzed again and he carelessly patted the bed until his palm found the phone and he lifted it on his eye level.

 

From: Babo Jae

Relax dude, don’t be nervous. It’s a piece of cake. You can do it.

 

“It’s easy to say, Jae...”

Daehyun couldn’t hide the nervous feeling consumed his mind. It was the time he would stand on the small stage at the café and showed his talent to the crowd there. Yes, he was going to sing with Youngjae but it wasn’t the point. The messages from his friend only made him became uneasy. Youngjae did have high expectation on him and he was sure that the other already bragged too much to the manager of the cafe. Honestly he was happy because his friend was so proud of him but the fact that sometimes Youngjae praised him a little too much made him embarrassed. He wasn’t that good. It was only Youngjae who made it sounded perfect. And it was a burden for him. But he already said yes at the offer and he didn’t regret it even a bit. He just felt nervous and that was all, nothing else. He should only collect all of the self confidence on him and took a step forward.

 

To: Babo Jae

What song for tonight?

 

~~~~

 

The park was getting crowded on the weekend but it was still beautiful. People from all age came there to enjoy the fresh air and scenery; some played with their children and even had a family picnic on the green grass. Only by seeing it warming his heart and twitched up his lips. He would gladly capture all of the moments for his collection. Actually it wasn’t the first reason for him to come there. He tried his luck by coming there again to see the beautiful stranger but he already wandered around the park for almost two hours and didn’t catch any glimpse of the person. His eyes scanned for light browned hair male, with tempting lips and pretty eyes and he even remembered the mole below the left eye. He silently thanked his camera for having such a sharp lens and let him to see the small details on each object.

Yongguk was sitting on the bench there, tired of searching but got nothing. He wiped the sweat formed on his forehead and swallowed the lump on his throat, regretting that he didn’t bring a bottle of water before. It was a bright afternoon, too bright for his liking, but he still enjoyed it. He looked through his camera, checked the pictures he got today. Smile formed on his lips when he felt satisfied of the result he was taken today. Another scroll on his camera and his smile slowly faded. Unconsciously he caressed the face on the screen and let out a sigh. He didn’t get a chance to meet the person he was looking for. And it was a huge disappointment for him.

“How can I meet you again?”

He was still mesmerized by the beauty of the person when his phone rang on his pocket. He fished out his phone and checked the new message.

 

From: Nagging Chanie

I should meet a new guy at café tonight. Join me?

 

Yongguk scoffed. Himcha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter