[8] Moving on

17th summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Moving On


  Park Ji Sun

Here are the lists I made after that stupid kiss:

1. Do not call or email Taemin.
2. Do not pass the basketball court.
3. Do not pass their classroom.

Isn’t it very easy? Yeah it was, writing this list. But, moving on? I’m trying to. Especially, when I saw Taemin with a girl—her hands were locked on his. They were acting NORMAL with his friends and having fun—it hurts, big time. How I wish, I was the one, he’s holding hand with. I guess this is all what he wanted and I think his cousin approves of her.

“Her name is Choi Sulli.” Kevin choke out, one time we saw them from distance. “She was 1-A’s princess.” I can see that. Prince and Princess being together not like me who is just a pauper.

In the attic, everything was perfect. REALLY. I don’t how many times, I’d say this, but really it’s perfect. Again, the sarcastic Kevin came back. “It was a synthetic relationship set up in a synthetic world. The attic wasn’t the real world. If you would get stuck with Nichkhun Horvejkul of 2pm there, of course you would fall for him and vice versa. But it would never last, really. I’m so sorry Ji Sun.”

The same week when I confess to Mr. Oh that I lied, he didn’t require me to work there anymore. Good thing too, cause sneezing in their house without Taemin is a torture. When a mouse would attack me, I wish he was there and chase it out.

---

Tonight we’ll go to Kevin’s house to plan, for the school festival. So, I lay here on my bed and listening to my iPod; killing time. I was miserable because I never got to tell him how much he hurt my feelings, but he was right: he was always hurting my feelings. And I don’t think he even cared.

The next song was, loving the Alien by velvet Revolver, and it hurt my ears just listening to them; though I absolutely adore this song.

Sometimes I think I'm scared
Sometimes I know
I feel like making love
Sometimes I don't
I feel like letting go
Maybe not
I feel like giving up
Is all we got

Sometimes is all the time
And never means maybe
Sometimes is all the time
Maybe

And I'm moving on
And I'm moving on
(Sometimes I feel alone)
And I'm moving on
And I'm moving on

---

When I got there, Suzy and Kevin were sitting in his bed, with beers and chips on his table. It kind of made me shock. I’m not a big drinker, but I feel like getting drunk now.

“For planning and….” He stop as he gets one can and passed it to me. “For moving on?”

“Yeah!” we we’re both guzzling down the can of a beer like a pro. My head is kind of spinning now. I look on the label it says, ‘25% alcohol’.

“The thing is, we’re not here to drink but to plan what we’ll do for the school festival.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Kevin answered acerbically and we both laugh. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter