[7] It girl.

17th summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: It girl
---

Lee Taemin



Mom called me very early in the morning, to apologize.

“Taemin, I’m sorry for not believing you when you said you’re innocent. I’m really sorry.” She said, she held my hand and slip something on it. “You can do anything for the rest of your sumer break.”

“Thanks umma(mom). But I already have one week left, before school would start again.”

“I know. I’m sorry, again.” She said, I hugged my mom and say it is okay. Then I left her room, I looked at my hands and saw 10,000 won. I also got a call from Mr. Oh apologizing at me, apologizing at me and even offer to pay what I have worked there.

“So, I guess we’ll be only seeing each other at the campus.” He said. “I can’t believe that girl, she even had an angelic face yet, she’s a liar.” He continued, I wanted to yell at him and order to take back his words. Instead, I just said thank you, then asked to talk to my parents. It was hilarious; three weeks ago I kept on wishing and wishing that this summer break would be over. But now that it is over, I don’t feel the excitement of the freedom, anymore.

I can’t stop thinking about Ji Sun. I know, I was an for saying those words. I mean, you don’t kiss and asked, “we’re friends right?” to your REAL friend right? ! I totally messed up! I know, deep inside her, she was in pained—and it was my entire fault! I hate myself! I’m so confused—why did I kiss her anyway?

I called her—it just kept on ringing and ringing. I decided to email her and say,“Hey, thanks. Does this mean, we wouldn’t see each other at the attic?” –still no response, by lunch time I decided to email her again, “Hey friend, are you mad? I’m sorry” – I read the message again after I send, I don’t know why I did say sorry. I have to restrain myself from going to the attic and hang out with her—when I already have the habit of going there every day.

---

I finally gathered my courage and decided to ride my scooter and go to Mr. Oh. Right when I was parking my bike, I saw Ji Sun’s friends. They were fixing some box in front of Mr. Oh’s house. The guy glared at me, and says “hey” in a subtle way.

“You must be Lee Taemin.” He said, sticking out his hands. “I’m Kevin Woo and this is Suzy Bae” Pointing on the girl. I shook his hand and the girl’s hand. Then she walked away.

“So, how was Ji Sun?” I ask. “Is she there? Can I see her?”

Then Kevin looked at me straight in the eyes and blurted out, “look, I don’t know if you knew this but Ji Sun really really likes you. She doesn’t need you if you’re going to give her hard time. You’re going to hurt her by being with her. Do you think, Lee Jinki would allow his dear cousin to go out with our Ji Sun? I don’t think so.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter