[3] Promises are REALLY meant to be broken

17th summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Promises are REALLY meant to be broken

---
Lee Taemin

The reason why I have to change school and to move here is because: my mom is so eager to live near her sister. We ended up living one block away from them. They’re really close. They even got children with close —like me and Jinki, he’s turning 19 while I am 17. (We’re more of like a brother than cousins actually.) Followed by his sister, Minji 10 years old, as for me, I’m an only child.

When I got home, my mom immediately told me that Jinki was looking for me. So I immediately change my clothes and ran to the mini basket ball court.

Jinki, was like the star player of their school. He’s both popular at school and even here, at our place. (Perhaps, almost half of the population of the students who studied there are living here.) When I got there, they were in the middle of playing. Ki Bum, spotted me and they stop playing, they walked towards me with the ball bouncing on the ground and back to Minho’s hand, back and forth.

“What took you so long, Taemin?” Ask by Jinki as he places his arms around my shoulders.

“I went to your—our school and I ran over someone with the scooter.” I said calmly. And steal the ball in his hands; threw the ball in the air and it went in smoothly.

“Is he dead?” Ask by Minho.

“It’s a ‘she’ and she’s still alive. I walk her home and she’s kind of cute.” I replied.

“Dang! Taemin got a girl already!” Ki Bum exclaimed, we all laugh.

“So what’s her name?” Jinki asks. It was very conspicuous that he’s eager to know her name. He grabs the ball in my head and head towards the middle of the court.

“Ji Sun. Park Ji Sun.”

I was looking forward to hear them talking about her ex-boyfriends, instead I heard them laughing their heads off.

“Taemin, you think Park Ji Sun is cute?” Said by Jinki, rolling on the ground holding his stomach.

“She’s a freak! You wouldn’t want to be with her Taemin.” Ki Bum snort. “It’s like a social suicide to been together with Ji Sun.”

“Mina, her seatmate says Ji Sun has her own world. Cause she heard her, talking to herself once.”

“And! And!” Minho hoots. “Her friends! One is gay and other one is inexplicable! No one talks to them.”

“Their group is a bunch of weirdoes…” said by Jinki consciously. “Don’t worry, Taemin I can solve your eye sight. I’m going to introduce you to cute girls in school. Right, guys?”

“Yeah.” Said by Ki Bum and Minho in unison.


“Since, on Monday it’s going to be our last day of class, and your first day. Tuesday, summer break will come, I’m sure you’re going to have fun with your new girls.”

I pounce for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter