17th summer

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

[A SHORT FIC; AROUND 10 CHAPTERS ] PLOT: Lee Taemin and Park Ji Sun are total opposite. He’s the school heartthrob, part of the good looking “in” crowd while Ji Sun is popular for the wrong reasons. She wears a thick-braided tribal-looking bracelet and has a gay best friend – not at all the type of girl Taemin and his friends go for. They call her and her friends outcast.

For these two, love is truly a long shot. But when they’re force to work together as punishment for a prank-gone-wrong, they find that falling in love might not be so impossible after all. Will opposites attract? Or will they repel?

Foreword

Characters:
 
Lee Taemin
Park Ji Sun
 
Lee Jinki- Taemin's cousin
Choi Minho, Kim Ki Bum - Jinki's minion
 
Kim Jonghyun -  (guess his role. lol)
 
Kevin Woo(U-kiss) and Bae Suzy(Miss A) - Park Ji Sun's friend.
 
Title: 17th Summer
Characters: Lee Taemin (SHINee) and Park Ji Sun (OC/you)
Genre: Romance, drama, comedy
Date started : 09-22-2010
Date Ended: 10-25-2010
Chapters:  short fic. 10 chaps.
Authors Note: I will be just re-posting my other fic (entitled, 'she's all that), and here it is. keke. I decided to change the characters and maybe a little of the story. Comments are Love <3 Btw, I got title idea from a manga, but the story will be different. Airi Suzuki is the girl on the poster. :)
Disclaimer: I own the story. However, I do not own any artist whom I used on this. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely accidental. Personalities are completely made up.
Credits for poster: A+Changjo  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/18945/ - oh yeah, I recommend them since, you guys know I'm a very picky author towards my poster, and since I request to them, I know that their works are great, you can see it for yourself. :)