Memories 02

Caerulean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could still remember the day when you tried so hard to convince me that you’re telling the truth – just because I never believed you when you told me you love me.

 

“You’ve been avoiding me for days now, Juhyun. What’s wrong? Is this about—“

 

“Shut up, Lu Han.”

 

“I see. You don’t believe me, am I right?”

 

“I don’t. You like me just because you pity me. You don’t like me because – Ahh, just shut up, Lu Han. Just please don’t ever do that again.”

 

“What should I do for you to believe me?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“I’m serious, Juhyun. What should I do for you to believe me?”

 

“I’m serious too, Lu Han. You really don’t need to do anything. Let’s just stay as friends. Stay by my side and be the Lu Han that I’ve always known.”

 

He nodded understandingly.

 

“But Juhyun, just in case you’re ever in doubt about how much I care for you, how much I really—really love you,” he held my hand, leaned over and kissed me.

 

There were days when I don’t feel like going to school – days when I don’t feel like seeing Lu Han, days when I was so scared and confused, and days when I just feel like avoiding him.

 

“Are you really serious about this, Juhyun?”

 

“Just stay away from me, please.”

 

“I really don’t understand you. I just want to be by your side but why are you pushing me away?”

 

“Lu Han, I’m not push—“

 

“Yes you are, Juhyun! You’re obviously pushing me away.”

 

“I have no time for this, really.” I took my bag and walked past him but he took my hand and pushed me gently against the wall.

 

“What are you so afraid of?” He asked.

 

“Why do you keep on pushing me away? All I ever wanted was for you to know how I feel for you. Every time you try to avoid me, Juhyun, you don’t know how much pain I must endure. Every time you ditch my calls, it actually hurt me too. Don’t you know that, Juhyun? Why are you being so selfish? Do you still really want me to be your friend? Then why are you doing this?”

 

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry,” and that’s when I started to tear up.

 

He held me close, hugged me tight – very, very tight that I felt the warmth of his whole body. I really wanted to get off of it but I knew that I wouldn’t want any other to do such anyway.

“I’m sorry, too. I just don’t want you to keep on pushing me away. I don’t want you to avoid me, Juhyun. You told me y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter