Memories 03

Caerulean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was twenty one and he was twenty two when we officially became an item. No one’s that surprised though, some even expected it to happen and some even wanted this to happen. He was my first and I was his first too. Nothing really changed when we started our relationship; in fact we became even closer and very much open to each other. We also promised not to hide any secrets—at first I wasn’t comfortable about sharing everything to him but after quite a while, I started sharing everything and he did the same as well.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Thank you? For what?” he asked as he stopped focusing on his Rubik’s cube.

 

“Thank you for being my friend, for being here with me, for everything – actually,”

 

“I’m the one who should be thankful here. Thank you for trusting me.”

 

“I love you, Lu Han. I really do.”

 

“I do too, Juhyun. I’ve never felt this feeling before and I’m really grateful that you’ve taught me so many things. I’m grateful that I met you. I’m grateful that you’re the person I fell in love with.”

 

“Okay, we’re getting cheesier each day.”

 

“I know, but you know you love it.”

 

Ever since we started to be in a relationship, everything became a fairy tale to me. But Lu Han always reminded me that it was all reality. He always reminded me that us being in love is the reality – and I’ve always believed in that.

 

I was twenty two and he was twenty three. Nothing has changed. He’d still treat me as if he’s courting me. Lu Han never forgets our month anniversary. Lu Han never forgets to say good morning and goodnight, even.

 

Our first anniversary was one of the things I’ve been looking forward to. I’ve already planned to surprise him and asked my other friends, Hyoyeon and Tiffany, to help me – but in the end I was the one being surprised.

 

“It’s already 10:30PM, Ju. Are you sure Lu Han’s coming?”

 

“He promised me.”

 

“Where is he now then?”

 

“I’m going to be so angry if he won’t appear right here, right now!”

 

“Juhyun! Someone’s calling you!” Tiffany said as she raised my phone.

 

“W-who’s this?”

 

“Juhyun. This is Minseok! You need to go here. It’s an emergency.”

 

“What? What emergency?”

 

“Lu Han. He needs you right now.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter