Chapter 53:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Yul and the other girls was at Jiyoung’s office telling her the plan he has made, Yuri also informed the guy about the call she got from Hyorin yesterday “she’s smart” Jiyoung ran his hands through his hair “I know I wasn’t planning to tell you about this but it will be useless since you already had a plan” Yuri said “It’s fine Yul… let’s proceed to the plan you will follow her rules leave your phone and everything, we will follow behind or maybe go there first before you so we can settle everything” Jiyoung said “you won’t give her any device to know if you’re about to enter the scene?” Sooyoung asks “No, we don’t want to put their life in danger it will cause more damage and danger” Jiyoung replied “then how you will know if it’s the cue?” Sunny asks “we will know once something happen” Jiyoung said looking at the short girl smiling, Sunny looked away blushing from the smile Sooyoung growled and hugged the bunny behind giving her a peck on the cheek while glaring at the guy “ok so when are you going to start?” Taeyeon asks “soon as possible” Jiyoung looked at Yuri who was in deep thoughts “Let’s start later…” the tan girl stood up and approached the other Kwon shooking hands with him “thanks cous” Yul said “don’t thank me yet Yul… thank me after” Jiyoung smiled patting the tan girls shoulder.

---

“So Yul where do you want us to come … do you want us to stay in your car or –“, “you girls are not coming with me or Jiyoung” Yuri said cutting off Amber “what do you mean not coming?! Of course we’re coming with you its Jessica who we’re talking about, our best friend slash almost like a sister we’re coming!” Tiffany burst out “Tiffany please listen, I know you wanted to help but I think it’s the best if you girls don’t come… I can’t risk it if one of you gets in danger” Yuri said “Yul I know you’re worried but please let us help, we’re your best friends what kind of friends we are if we don’t help our own best friend?” Sooyoung said placing her hand on the tan girls shoulder “unnie please… I can’t just sit and wait on what will happen and also not knowing if my sister and you are safe or not… please” Krystal looked at the tan girl who was back facing them “I’ll… think about it” Yul said walking away.

---

Dongwook was smirking when he saw the girl in front of him close its eyes and was trembling in fear he chuckled “where’s the tough Jessica I know? Where is the ice princess who always shoots glare at other people when she’s being bullied or being belittled?” Dongwook laugh and watch as the girl slowly open her eyes and tears streamed down her face “I hate you… You’re the one who left me and now you’re going to kidnapped me because you’re not over me?” Jessica said “yes I left you but that doesn’t mean I’m over you… Jessica, Jessica have you forgotten I get what I want just like in our high school days… I get everything I want” Dongwook smirk “especially you” he said holding her chin and was trying to kiss her but someone barged inside the room “can you please control your hormones?” Hyorin rolled her eyes “tsk, why do you have to disturb me?” Dongwook glared at her “I want to talk to her… you can have her later” Hyorin smiled evilly while looking at Jessica, “I’m counting on that” Dongwook looked at Hyorin then at Jessica and smirk before leaving

Jessica sigh when the guy left but glared when she heard Hyorin chuckle “oh please the cold glare won’t work” Hyorin smile evilly and walk towards the girl “I don’t know what Dongwook and Yuri have seen in you… maybe because you had a gorgeous body?” Hyorin crossed her arms “Or maybe you’re good in bed that’s why they can’t stop wanting you” Hyorin crouched the same height as Jessica “I don’t give a about what you’re saying… Just let me go!” Jessica glared hard “hey it’s not easy to kidnap you ya’know and you want me to set you free just like that? Nuh-uh I want something in exchange so I would let you go” Hyorin smile “give me Yuri in exchange of your freedom” the black haired girl added “like I’ll do it… aren’t you tired? You keep running after Yuri when she completely doesn’t have feelings for you, are you that desperate to kill me just to get her? How can you make sure that kidnapping me will make Yuri yours? Are you even thinking?” Jessica said to the black haired girl who just chuckle “I’m not tired, it’s Yuri we’re talking about… I’ve loved her since the time I met her, I won’t get tired running after her since she’s rightfully mine not yours… I can make sure Yuri will be mine once I used some magic words to her so she would give in and leave you” Hyorin smile evilly “are you even thinking she’ll be happy with you or the screws inside your ing brain is already lose to understand and see that Yuri will never be happy with you cause she doesn’t ing like you!” Jessica said gritting her teeth “Jessica, Jessica I know that fact that Yuri won’t be happy with me but when I got her already I can make her happy as time pass by without you interfering in our love story” Hyorin stood up turning her back on Jessica and left.

Yuri was now preparing to go and was just waiting for Jiyoung to give her the signal, then she heard the walkie talkie made a sound and the voice of her cousin could be heard “Ok Yul coast is clear you can go now and knock in … over”, Yul took a deep breath before going out of her car

Dongwook who was looking at the camera was surprised to see the tan girl on the gate he smirk and called the black haired girl “this is good, check the surroundings we don’t know if she brought company and take her to me” Hyorin ordered. Yuri was waiting patiently taking deep breaths every minute then she was startled when the gate started opening and two big thugs came in the view looking at her from head to toe “Kwon Yuri?” one of the guy asks the tan girl nodded her head “follow us” the guy said and went inside followed by the tan girl.

Yuri was observing the place it was dark in every room like it’s an abandoned factory or something the man signalled her to wait there and she did as she told looking around and was being ready if ever someone or something attack her but startled when she heard the familiar voice “Kwon Yuri my dear you’ve finally decided to see me” Hyorin appeared o the second floor both hands resting on the rusty railings “I’ve guess you missed me that much for you to come too early Yuri-ah” Hyorin smile “I didn’t ing come here for you… where’s Jessica?!” Yuri glared at the girl, Hyorin smirk snapping her fingers then Jessica appeared behind her was Dongwook who had a evil smile on his face “Sica” Yul’s gaze soften once she saw her girl with swollen red puffy eyes “long time no see Kwon, you miss the fun… me and Jessica were having fun in her room and I think she likes it” Dongwook said the girls neck

“YOU BASTARD!” Yuri was about to run to him but was stopped by two big guys “hold your hoarse Yul, we’ve got a lot to talk to” Hyorin said “what is it that you want? I’m already here could give her to me and we will end this or forget about this and I promise police won’t find out about this” Yul said “I don’t want that kind of deal Yuri… I want you in exchange of her freedom” Hyorin said looking at her nails then back at the tan girl “what do you say?” Hyorin asks, Yul gulped looking at her girl who was crying and was shooking its head the tan girl looked away “time is ticking Kwon… hurry up so I can continue my fun with Jessica!” Dongwook shouted then laughed after “c-can I have some time with Jessica… alone” Yuri said looking at the black haired girl “ok” Hyorin said simply.

Jessica was brought back to her room followed by Yuri but stopped when Dongwook blocked her way “get out of my way” Yuri glared “*chuckles* she’ll be mine again Kwon… so say your goodbyes… I’ll make sure she’ll be satisfied with me” Dongwook smile, Yuri clenched her fists controlling herself not to punch the guy in front of him, Yuri unclenched her fists when she heard her name being called by the girl she loves, she immediately went to Jessica hugging her really tight “Sica… baby I’m sorry… I just came right now”, “Yul… I-I’m so scared… don’t leave me… t-take me home” Sica said sobbing hard “I will… I will take you home baby, don’t cry” Yuri kissed her on the lips calming the ice princess “d-did he touch you baby? Did they do something to you?” Yuri asks pecking the girl on the forehead “n-no… Yuri please … don’t fall on their trap… I can’t live without you” Jessica said crying “I won’t baby, don’t worry… someone will help us don’t worry ok?” Yuri said looking around she then stood up to found a small window she looked at it and saw where his cousin waving at her, Yuri then pull her hand out and wave it sending a signal to him and when she saw her cousin ordered his men, she went back to her girl hugging her “we’re gonna be ok Sica, I promise… we’ll go home soon” Yuri said caressing the girls hair gently “I believe you Yul” Jessica said as she was getting sleepy by the touch of the tan girl.

Just then Hyorin barged in waking up the ice princess and the tan girl “so did you have fun?” she asks smirking “so what’s your decision now Yul, her or me?” Hyorin crossed her arms, Yuri looked at Jessica then at Hyorin then she sigh and stood up “I choose…-“

“POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!”

Yuri immediately grabbed Jessica’s hand and ran out from the room but Hyorin managed to follow them and began shooting the two when she saw them running to the woods “you can’t ran away from me” Hyorin mumble still running after them and keeps shooting…

Yuri and Jessica ran as fast they could when someone bumped them hard causing them to roll on the ground and stop near a lake the three person groan “Sica you ok?” Yuri caress the girls face checking for any bruises “y-yeah… how about you?” Sica cup the tan girls face “I’m fine babe” then they looked at the person who groan, the two couples immediately stood up Jessica behind Yul “who are you?” the tan girl asks “y-yah! Quit shouting Yul! my head is spinning” Sooyoung said “SOO?!” Yuri and Jessica said at the same time and went to the tall girl “what the hell are you… OH NO, NO ING WAY! IF YOU’RE HERE IT MEANS THE OTHERS ARE HERE TOO?!” Yuri shouted “YAH I SAID STOP SHOUTING! OF COURSE WE WILL BE HERE! Shees we wanna help you too ya’know! Soojung can’t sit still” Sooyoung roll her eyes, upon hearing her sisters name Jessica head snapped up “Soojung? Where is she Soo?” Jessica asks “don’t worry Sica, she’s with the others… now let’s go before you’re crazy admirer find us” Sooyoung stood up followed by the two and they start to move, not too long Hyorin shouted and shoot at them making the three to run again

“Did Soo found them already? What taking her so long? Are they ok?” Sunny keep mumbling this and was pacing back and forth “Sunbun will you quit it? Sooyoungie might found them already and was heading back here, so please sit down” Tiffany pulled the bunny to sit “I can’t help it Fany-ah” Sunny said biting her lower lip then felt warm because of the hug the eye smiling girl was giving her, then they heard a gunshot snapping their head to the direction where the sound comes from “what was that?” Taeyeon asks “look! It’s Soo and Yuri!!” Amber points “OMG! TAETAE START THE CAR!! HYORIN IS WITH THEM WITH A GUN!!” Tiffany shouted, Taeyeon immediately went to the driver sit and starts the car, the three finally arrived at the car and got in. Hyorin kept on shooting at them, Yuri looked at her pulling out from the hug she open the door of the car and jump out “YURI!!” the girls shouted “ you Kwon!!” Taeyeon hit the brakes hard and made a u turn

Yuri stood up holding her arm before pulling out a gun behind her, she got it from Jiyoung “you want me now I’m here, just leave them alone” Yuri said once she saw Hyorin “we’ll die together Yuri” Hyorin points the gun at the tan girl same goes to Yuri

Taeyeon stopped the car and Jessica immediately went out running to Yuri “Yuri-ah!” Sica shouted and went in front of the tan girl “no Sica you can’t be here go! I can handle this” Yuri said “no! I won’t go until you’re with me Yul, please!” Jessica cupped the tan girls face “aww how sweet is this… if you want I can kill you both so you’ll be together” Hyorin smirk still pointing her gun “then that will be good since in the end it will be me and Yuri who will be together” Jessica said glaring at the girl “then that’s no problem since I won’t see your face” Hyorin smirk and pulled the trigger

“SICA!” “YURI!” “UNNIE!!”

Everything seems to stop, Hyorin has her eyes widen in shock and looked down she saw blood and when she look up she starts to cough blood and fell down, behind her was Jiyoung and the rest of his men, after Hyorin had pulled the trigger Yuri immediately went in front of Jessica and hugged the short girl tightly, they broke the hug and looked at each other “you o-ok?” Yul asks “yes… y-you?” Jessica asks back “f-fine..” Yuri said but kneeled down “Yuri what’s wrong?” Jessica crouched down tears starts to fall from her eyes “it hurts Sica” Yul said groaning in pain,  their friends approached them “Yul!” Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Amber shouted “g-guys… I… I wanted to s-say t-thank… you for, for being there for me” Yul smile coughing “hey, hey of course we’ll b-be here… Don’t say that” Taeyeon said caressing the tan girls hair, Sooyoung starts to cry “S-Sica….” Yul caress the girls face lovingly “I… I love y-you and… I’m, I’m sorry” Yuri shed a tear “I love you too seobang” Jessica kissed the tan girls eyes “I love you” Yuri said after closing her eyes “Seobang?” Jessica called out sobbing, Taeyeon and the others hugged each other crying “yah! KWON YURI!!” Jessica hugged the tan girl and was sobbing loudly Sunny and other girls hugged their best friend

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“AAAHHHHH MY BACK HURTS!!!!” Yuri shouted causing the girls to jump in surprise, “ahahah you guys… gotcha!” Yuri smiled and laughs “w-what… YAH KWON YURI YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?! YOU MAN!!” Sooyoung said punching the tan girl “ouch, ouch SOO! STOP I’m SORRY!” Yuri said blocking the punch “SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU BASTARD WE THOUGHT YOU’RE DEAD!!” Taeyeon joined the shikskin “OK STOP I’M SORRY!!” Yuri shouted again “TaeTae stop” Tiffany pulled her girlfriend away from the tan girl “Kwon Yuri you’re so mean” Sunny, Tiffany and Krystal punched the tan girl on the arms really hard causing her to wince in pain the three pairs went away to thank Jiyoung also leaving Yuri and Jessica alone “Sica?” Yuri looked at the ice princess who was blankly staring at her “Sica? Hey baby I’m ok” Yuri said and was about to touch the ice princess face when she was punched hard on the face “OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT?!” Yuri shouted holding her left cheek “that’s for pranking me” Jessica said grabbing the tan girls collar and punch her on the right cheek “that’s for scaring me that you’re dead” Yuri close her eyes for the next hit but she felt soft lips and something wet she open her eyes to see tears falling from her girls eyes, Yuri kissed the ice princess back caressing the girls face lovingly “that’s for not leaving me” Jessica said once she pulled out from the kiss “I’m sorry baby, it won’t happen again” Yuri smile “it will never happen again if you prank me again I’ll be the one to kill you Kwon!” Jessica glared “yes ma’am… I love you Sica” Yuri then rest her chin on Jessica shoulder “I’m sorry I punched you… and you said your back hurt?” Jessica said “it’s fine baby… my back? Oh yeah right” Yuri pulled her shirt up and showed a bullet proof vest “I forgot to tell you that I’m wearing this” Yuri smile “I knew it Kwon… such a sneaky girl” Jessica kissed her again but was interrupted by someone “I’m sorry to interrupt your moment Yul and Jessica” Jiyoung said smiling at his cousin helping her to stand up “Jiyoung…. Thanks man” Yul showed her hand for a handshake, Jiyoung accepted the handshake and pulled his cousin into a hug “you’re welcome, until next time… Jessica it’s nice to meet you” Jiyoung smile and walk away

“Let’s go home?” Yuri looked at the short girl who was nodding her head “yeah lets go” Jessica entwined their hands.


HEY GUYSS!!! I'm sorry this update is late... Again I was busy because of school and other stuff... well yeah.... So I hope you all like this chap.... They're together again and Yuri's prank XD... I was thinking to end this story soon since I'll be really busy maybe 1 or 2 chaps left and this story will be bye bye it depends on my mood XD ahhaha ok well... bye!!

-Rilakkuma09