Chapter 14:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Inside the plane the four girls were like kids who was looking at the window like it was there first time riding a plane, the people inside was just laughing or giggling about them especially when they teased the ice princess who will give them a death glare and the three girls will immediately change the topic.

“*sigh* I’m so excited I can’t wait for this plane to land there” Krystal said clapping her hands “me too” Sunny said smiling widely “ we are excited to be there” Tiffany corrected “ooohh I wonder what our house looks like now” Jessica thinks “do you still it’s the same?” Sunny asks “I wish… and I wish also that my room was not being trespassed by some strangers” Krystal said coldly “of course the only person who will enter our rooms was aunty” Tiffany said “speaking of aunty what should we give her when we arrived?” Jessica asks “I already bought something for her” Sunny said “me too” Krystal added “so it’s only me and Jessi who has no gift?” Tiffany asks “oi don’t drag me Hwang, I got a present for aunty too, it’s inside my luggage” Jessica blankly said “hey~ why didn’t you inform me?” the brunette whines “well I bought my gift when we are still in US just for advance and I won’t be like in Tiffany unnie’s situation” Krystal smiled innocently “well you planned it, you should be the first one to remember aunty” Jessica sarcastically said “hhmmp…….. AHA! I know what to give aunty” Tiffany grins widely, the three girls just shook their heads as a response.

---

After the treat that the shikskin gave to her friends they decided to go to Amber’s work to help the staffs in waiting at first the manager didn’t agree but when the students saw the four of them they started to ask if they are working there and was starting to order causing the manager to just agree.  “*sigh* I didn’t know that waiting and listing orders will be that hard” Sooyoung said wiping her sweats “yeah… your boss should increase your payment” Yul said drinking her water “yeah  *sigh*  I wanted to help you again” Taeyeon said “haha I will ask my boss again if you guys could help here again” Amber smiled “but thanks unnies” she added  “no problem bro” Yul smiled “let’s go out again, I became hungry” Sooyoung said rubbing her tummy, her friends just chuckled and the foru of them went out.

While they were eating they noticed that their shikskin was checking her phone from time to time, “hey Soo are you waiting for any call from someone?” Taeyeon asks “I think she is waiting for Sunny’s call or text” Yul teased “yiiiee Soo unnie is so obsessed with Sunny unnie” Amber joined the teasing “pleas guys…. I just wanted to know if she arrived safely there” Sooyoung rolled her eyes “then just call her” Taeyeon said “but what if she thinks that I’m over protected over her and we just met and I’m acting like her girlfriend or something” Sooyoung said “well Sooyoung unnie got a point” Amber said “*sigh* just wait Soo, if she wants to call she will call you and remember they came back here to have a vacation” Yul said “*sigh* I know” Sooyoung puffed her cheeks “Aigoo stop thinking about her for a day and just eat” Taeyeon said and fed the shikskin with a chicken wing.

---

The plane had already landed and it excite more the four girls, after they succeeded in getting out the plane and getting their luggages they ran out from the airport and was looked by the other people. “Finally in an hour I can really tell what is the meaning of having a freedom” Tiffany said spreading her arms wide “*sigh* I wanted to sleep” Sunny said “me too” Jessica said “Aigoo kill joys” Krystal said “let’s go guys!” Tiffany shouted and went to the cab she called earlier.

After an hour of travel the four girls reached their rest house, the four of them stared at the house with mouth slightly agape “it didn’t look different” Sunny said “it was still the same as before when we are in high school” Jessica said “I miss this” Krystal open her arms wide open and started running at the front door followed by Tiffany who was giggling, Jessica and Sunny followed while debating who will reached the front door first.

The girls was surprised when they found out that the front door was open and no one was home “maybe aunty went out to grab something and forgot to lock the door” Sunny said sitting at the couch “baegopa!” Krystal said “me too… I’m going to cook something” Tiffany said and went to the kitchen “I want to help” Sunny said and ran after the brunette. The two Jung’s were left in the living room, Jessica was busy in her phone while the younger one was busy reading a magazine she found the table “hey Soojung, want to go to the beach?” Jessica asks not bothering to look at her sister “it’s fine with me” the younger one replied and did not look at her sister too “but I’m lazy to inform the two inside the kitchen” Jessica said “me too unnie” Krystal answered back “then let’s just  go without telling them” Jessica said and finally looked at her sister “*sigh* ok, ok” the younger Jung closed the magazine and put it back under the table and the two of them went to the beach.

The two sisters weren’t talking when they reached the beach, silence surrounds them while walking and enjoying the fresh air, “*sigh* unnie will you get mad at me when I fall in love?” Krystal suddenly speaks breaking the silence “no…. why would I?” Jessica asks “nothing, just curious” the younger one replied “want me to be a strict sister?” Jessica asks “No! Of course I don’t want you to be like that” Krystal said shooking her head “why did you suddenly ask that…. Has someone caught my baby’s heart?” the older Jung teasingly asks then sat on the sand patting the other side for her sister “uhh…. Well uhh no one unnie….. But *sigh* I don’t know” Krystal lowered her head “aigoo but if someone had caught your heart tell me first, arasso! I will make sure that person is a good person, I will investigate his background if he, wait…. Are you into boys or girls?” Jessica suddenly asks, the younger Jung bites her lip then looked at her sister “hey I won’t get mad if you like girls, Hahaha I think we’re the same I mean the four of us does I just don’t know about Tiff” Jessica smiled “well…. I sometimes spazz about boys and also girls…. I will looked at pretty girls then spazz about them a lot unnie, especially our model friends” Soojung truthfully said in every word she said she will lower her head to hide her embarrassment “hahahaha I thought I was the only one like that hahahah” Jessica laughs “eh? So you mean… you’ve been looking at our other friends?” Krystal asks “of course, my gosh who wouldn’t drool on those long legs and y butts” Jessica said “especially that new model she got the most gorgeous ever unnie… and I hate Shane she was always clingy unnie” Krystal pouts “keke she got attracted to you”, “I hate it” the younger Jung pouted more “then give her your icy glare” Jessica said “when I’m doing that to her she will just smile at me” Krystal crossed her arms “just ignore her Soojung-ah” Jessica said and rests her head on her sisters shoulder  “unnie… when did you found out that… you got a thing for girls?” Krystal asks “when we start being a model… I thought it was just a fangirling but as time goes I always spazz about them and stares at them” Jessica said “*sigh* will mom accept us?” Krystal asks sadly “I don’t know…. Maybe at first of course she won’t but maybe if we give her time, she will accept us” Jessica smiled at her sister, “I hope so unnie” the younger said while looking at the sky.

“Where the heck are they?!” Tiffany said walking back in forth in front of Sunny “Tiff calm down and sit down also you’re making me dizzy” Sunny said rubbing her temples, the brunette sat down beside the shot blonde “aahhh what if they didn’t come back before dark?” Tiffany asks worriedly “of course they will be back, so stop worrying” Sunny said smiling at her, Tiffany rests her head on Sunny’s shoulder “Sunbun?” Tiffany called and was answered by a hum “I’m having this dream”, “what kind of dream?” Sunny asks “a dream that… I met this girl and she is really cold to me but I was very clueless on what did I do to her and then she will say that I should break the ice inside her” Tiffany said “have you dream of that every night?” Sunny asked back “yes every night the same girl and the same words, I even memorize her words but I can’t see her face it was blurred” the brunette said “*sigh*maybe that girl…. Hmmm has something to do with your future? Just guessing Tiff I’m not making you nervous alright” Sunny said honestly “I know, I know…. Sometimes I wanted to know if she was really real so I would know what she was talking about” Tiffany said “for now… stop thinking about it and let’s enjoy this vacation arasso” Sunny said cupping her friends face “ok” Tiffany forced a smile.

---

Jessica and Krystal went back to their house with an old lady that they bumped when they were going back home. “SUNNY-AH, TIFFANY! LOOK WHO’S WITH US‼” Jessica shouted when they entered the house, the two girls came down from the second floor “who is it?” Sunny asks and stopped when she saw the lady followed by Tiffany who had a wide eyes “Hi Sunny-ah, Tiffany” the old lady waved at them “AUNTY CHO‼” the two girls run to her and gave her a big hug “my girls are big now” their aunty said “we miss you aunty! Sorry if we are not visiting here, we are just busy” Tiffany said “hey don’t include us!” Sunny said “hahaha I know, I know you girls are not high school and college anymore so I understand” she said showing her motherly smile “let’s sit down for a while” Krystal said smiling, “so how was life in US?” their aunty asks “urrhhhgg boring aunty, it’s more fun to stay here than there” Jessica rolled her eyes “I believe you and Krystal are not models huh” their aunty smiled “yes aunty we are and Sunny unnie owns a café while Tiffany unnie was helping her father in their company” Krystal said “I’m very proud because the four of you achieved your dreams” aunty Cho said smiling at them “how about you aunty? How was life without us?” Tiffany asks “the place went silent when you girls migrate, the other neighbour who used to know the four of you was asking me all the time when are you girls going back here”, “we’re sorry aunty… the four of us too lost contact because I was refusing my dad in giving me day offs” Tiffany lowered her head “awww it’s ok dear I understand, my son always keep me company s I wouldn’t be bored now he is at our house” she smiled “that’s nice, at least someone was entertaining you” Sunny said smiling, the five of them continue catching up until they felt that it was like the old days.


Hope you enjoy reading!!. Thanks New subscribers

-Rilakkuma09