Chapter 4:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Tiffany was half nervous and excited at the same time, she was fidgeting in her sit and can’t calm for a bit, she will look at her watch from time to time her nervousness raise when she heard a very familiar voice

“Tiffany?” the brunette widens her eyes, her heart was beating fast she stood up from her sit and slowly turning around facing the three girls behind her, the four of them gasped with widen eyes

“OH. MY. GOD” the four of them said and stared at each other for a while “I MISS YOU SO MUCH‼!” and shouted at the same time and hugged each other with big smiles plastered on their faces, “how are you Miyoung?”, “Unnie I miss u”, “I miss you stupid!” the three girls said to the brunette then let go of the hug “I miss you guys too so much and Jessi do you really have to add stupid?” Tiffany asks happily “of course I miss and love you stupid” Jessica replied and went to hug Tiffany “awww I miss you too Jessi” Tiffany hugged the ice princess tightly, “ok let’s continue the reunion at my office we are disturbing my customers, Jessi just go inside I will just order us some food and drinks ok” Sunny suggested, the three went to her office and the short blonde went to the counter to get them something.

“Now start explaining your part” Jessica said “wait until Sunny is here” Tiffany smiled, not too long the short blonde came inside her office and sat beside Jessica “now Sunny is here, spill Hwang Miyoung” Jessica impatiently said “ok, first of all I’m really, really sorry for not having a contact with you guys for like months?-“, “almost years” Soojung corrected “right almost years is because I was really busy with work and I’m refusing my father’s offer to get a vacation or a day off because I wanted everything to be all done and now I’m done with everything I accepted my dad’s offer to have a long, long break from work” Tiffany said with a smile, the three girls smiled widely “it means we could go hang out every day, just like the old times?” the younger girl asked excitedly “yes Krys just like old times” Tiffany beamed her eye smile, their afternoon became like the old times when they weren’t busy with their old lives always happy and free.

---

At a different time and place four girls were drinking with their friend “hey you’re drunk already stop that” the tallest of them said “NO… I’M NOT‼” the shortest replied drunkenly “what do you mean not unnie? Can you hear your voice?” the llama faced girl said “of course stupid! I have ears‼!” the shortest replied “ok, ok we will let you drink this last shot then we will go home arasso” the second tallest girl said, but their drunk friend started sobbing “why does… she have to… to do that to me? All I did was… was to love her and… and give everything she wanted…. Why Yul?” the short girl sobs loudly looking at the ground, her three friends felt hurt seeing their friend like that “Tae move on there still other pretty girls out there and has more y than your ex” Sooyoung said and earn a slap from Yul “*sigh* look buddy Soo is right move on and I know moving on needs some time and while doing that why waste your time drinking or thinking about her? Waste your time in doing what you really like, singing or photography, waste your time on that” Yul said smiling at their friend, “Yul and Soo unnie was right Tae unnie, follow your dreams and there were still plenty of girls out there” Amber smiled, Taeyeon looked at her friends with red eyes and a smile plastered on her face “thanks guys… thanks for not leaving me and always being there to give me advice and stuff” she smiled “don’t worry about it” Yul patted her shoulder “Yul can I stay at your apartment for the meantime while I’m looking for a new apartment and I think I will just make myself busy in photography I’m a little shy on auditioning” Taeyeon said, “of course no problem for me” Yul said smiling.

After bidding goodbye to Sooyoung and Amber, Yuri decided to give Taeyeon a piggy back ride and went to her car, the tanned girl placed the drunk girl beside the driver sit and she ran to the other side of her car and sat on the driver sit, Yuri looked at the drunk girl beside her who was now sleeping the tanned girl sigh and shook her head “don’t worry buddy we will always be here” she thought before starting her car and drove off.

---

(Back at L.A)

The four girls decided to go to the Jung sis house instead in staying at the café.  The four of them rode Sunny’s car when heading to the apartment, while inside the car it was Sunny and Tiffany’s turn to bicker about what it looks like in the Jung sis place until they have reached the place.

“Welcome to our place unnie” Krystal said opening her arms wide, Tiffany was looking around with a smile plastered on her face “wow I didn’t know Jessi is this very clean” Tiffany joked “I can’t believe it too when I first saw this place” Sunny joined “I’m not like what you two think that is very mess” Jessica blankly said, “really Jessi?” Tiffany teasingly asks “wanna die Hwang?” Jessica asked coldly “of course you are so clean? Who said that you are messy?” Tiffany immediately defended the ice princess, Sunny was giggling “better watch out what you are saying Hwang” Jessica said and led them to the living room.

“So Jessi what is your work?” Tiffany asks “yeah Sica you haven’t told me about your work” Sunny said, “well me and Soojung are a model”, “unnie is right” Krystal said walking to the living room with a tray of drinks, “since when did you guys became a model?” Sunny ask “well our moms friend asked us to be his permanent models” Krystal said “yeah he said we have potentials to be a model at first I don’t want to accept it because you know I hate waking up early” Jessica added rolling her eyes “but unnie got used to it since we always do it every day” Krystal smiled “everyday? So it means you two had a schedule today?” Tiffany asks “no we haven’t aunty let us have a very long break” Krystal said earning a nod from Tiffany and Sunny. “What do we do now?” Krystal asks looking at her unnies who kept mum “I got nothing in mind” Sunny puffed her cheeks “me too” Jessica did the same, Tiffany was looking at her friends and laid her head on Sunny’s shoulder and close her eyes for a while, the room filled with silence when Soojung speaks “unnies do you remember the place we promised to go when we are bored or something?” Krystal asks, the older girls smiled at the mention of their promise “Korea” the three said at the same time “how about let’s go there, let’s have a vacation” Krystal said “but what about our work?” Sunny asks “we will just going to be there for the meantime unnie the four of us will just going to relax there, do something adventurous” Krystal said, “Soojung got a point we’ve been away from tha place for a long, long time why not go there, since we promised that we will go there if we got to see each other after being busy” Jessica agreed with her sister “well… ok since I miss that place a lot, I will just ask my cousin to look after the café for a while” Sunny smiled, “ok I will call dad about it” Tiffany said “why?” the other three asks “well dad offered me if we are planning to go out of town I will just give him a call then he will answer all the plane tickets and stuffs” Tiffany said putting the phone in her ear, “such a rich kid” Sunny playfully said earning giggles from the two siblings, Tiffany puts her finger in front of motioning her friends to be quiet for a while

“Hello?” A deep voiced answered

“Hello daddy, it’s me Tiffany” Tiffany smiled

“Oh Fany what’s the problem?” her dad asks

“There is no any problem at all… I just called because you said that you will answer everything when I and my friends go out of town, right?”

“Yes dear, have you girls already chosen a place to go?”

“Yes daddy… we are planning to go to Korea” Tiffany replied

“Oh great timing Tiff, I was planning to go there too”

“Is there a problem at the company there?” Tiffany asked curiously

“No there isn’t any problem. I just wanted to relax and see our house there” His dad replied

“oh ok daddy, thank you I love you, see you at home” Tiffany hanged up her phone and put it in her bag, she smiled while looking at her friends “my dad is going to Korea too, so we will go with him and he will answer all our expenses” Tiffany smiled widely “uncle Hwang never change” Sunny commented earning nods from Soojung and Jessica, “when are we leaving?” Krystal asked excitedly “I will ask dad about that then I will tell the three of you ok” Tiffany said smiling at her friends “*sigh* I’m excited” Jessica said laying on the couch “how I wish we never graduated” Tiffany said causing her friends to nod “but if we didn’t graduated then we wouldn’t be successful as we are now” Krystal said “she got a point” Sunny agreed “but I will still be the lazy girl you’ll know” Jessica suddenly said “we know Jessi, we know” Tiffany said beaming her eye smile "i think from our past lives and future lives Jessica's attitude will always be a lazy, sleepy head girl" Sunny said "an ice princess", "and and mean unnie" Krystal and Tiffany added "hey~ I'm not like that~" Jessica whines "and bad at whining" the three said in sync causing the ice princess to pout and earn laughters from her friends

Their whole afternoon turned into laughters, teases and throwbacks which brought big smiles to their faces.


Well Hi Guys!!! Hope u like this chapter!

Sorry for the late update, I was very busy again XD and you know the reason of it.. SCHOOL!! as always T^T... So thanks again! Please Comment! ^_^

-Rilakkuma09 ^-^