Chapter 33:

Our meantime vacation became forever

It was 9 in the morning and the two younger girl were still in their deep slumber, the sun light hit the blonde girl’s eyes making her frown and turn around, while the other blonde stirred in her sleep and hugged the other one, the long blonde haired girl open her eyes slowly when she felt a little warmer, she turned her head a little and saw her girlfriend sleeping peacefully while hugging her, Krystal slowly took off the girl’s arm around her waist but Amber stirred in her sleep and open her eyes smiling at the younger girl “good morning” Amber smiled “good morning too” Krystal said pecking the girl on the cheeks, “that’s nice, I’ll ever get tired getting that every morning but it will be more beautiful if you do it here” Amber said pouting her lips and wiggles her brows “eww” Krystal giggled but she give in and gave a peck “that’s more like it” Amber said “are you hungry?” the younger girl asks “a little, you?” Amber asked back “a little... you can take a shower while I’ll prepare breakfast” Krystal smiled fixing her lover’s hair “you go take a shower now” she stood up and went out of their room.

Krystal was putting their breakfast on the table and at the same time Amber went inside the kitchen wearing sleeveless shirt and boyish pants “hmmm looks delicious” she her lips and looked at her girlfriend “I know, let’s eat” Krystal said and sat down followed by the other girl “whoa! It’s tasty” Amber said smiling widely “thank you baby” Krystal smiled also “I wanted to take you home and cook breakfast for me everyday” Amber said taking a bite again on the food again making the latter to giggle at her “so what do you want to do today?” Amber asks “anything with you” Krystal answered munching on her food “anything?” Amber teased looking at her naughtily “byun not that kind of Thing I’m not ready... I mean anything that doesn’t includes being a byuntae” Krystal rolled her eyes “awww” Amber pouted “I’ll leave you here all alone if you keep doing that” Krystal threatened “ok I’ll stop teasing you, so what any plans?” Amber asks “let’s swim” Krystal eyes lit up “alright let’s go after lunch or after breakfast?” Amber asks “after lunch, I wanted to walk around and have a picnic” Kystal said “ok, after let’s rest then we’ll pack everything we need then go for a picnic then swim” Amber clapped her hands once then smiled “oh is it ok if we go home tomorrow very early in the morning?” Krystal said “sure why?” Amber asks “me and unnie will pick our mom at the airport” Krystal smiled “oh ok” Amber smiled back “Am me and unnie wanted you and Yuri unnie to meet our mom” Krystal, Amber gulped and drunk her water and looked at her “*cough* uhhh does your mom know about us?” Amber asks and saw the younger Jung shook her head “unnie and I were planning to tell her when she came here” Krystal said “*sigh* I don’t know Krys, it’s not that I don’t want to meet your mom but... I hope she will agree with this relationship” Amber looked at her, Krystal hold her hand and smiled at her “I know my mom, at first she will get mad at us but I know when we give her time she will accept us and our mom is just like Sica unnie playing hard to get” Krystal winked “*chuckles* *sigh* I love you” Amber said “I know and I love you too” Krystal replied lovingly at her lover.

---

“Seobang... me and Krystal were planning to let you and Amber meet our mom” Jessica said making the tanned girl to look at her “when babe?” Yul asks “tomorrow, Krys and I will pick her up” Jessica replied “THAT SOON?!” Yul asked surprised “uhh yeah... but if you are not ready then I won’t force you to meet her” Jessica smiled and put her plate on the sink then left her girlfriend, the tanned girl sigh “great Kwon” she bites her lips and followed her girlfriend

Yuri found her on the balcony looking sad, she sigh again and went to her back hugging her “babe I’m sorry” she said “you don’t have too and why are you sorry for?” Jessica asks “I know you think that I don’t want to meet your mom... believe me I wanted to but I’m just nervous and scared that she won’t accept this, us” Yul said “*sigh* she will Yul we just need to be strong... yes she will be mad but if we show that we love each other she will accepts us” Jessica said facing her girlfriend “okay... I’m sorry” Yul tucked her girlfriends hair behind her ear and smiled “I love you Yul” the short girl hugged her tightly burying her face on the tanned girls neck “I love you too” Yul smiled hugging her girlfriend back.

---

Tiffany saw the short girl at the garden watering the plants wearing only white loose shirt and black short-shorts “she’s y” the brunette thought and went to the short girl. Taeyeon was busy watering the plants and also talking to them “you should grow beautiful especially the flowers it should be pretty like the owner, so I will Fany to water you everyday okay” Taeyeon smiled putting the watering can down and when she turn around she jumped in surprise to see the brunette there smiling at her “so you think I’m pretty?” Tiffany teased making the shorter girl to blush “y-yah don’t do that I almost had and heart attack” Taeyeon said putting her hand on her chest, the brunette giggled “are you hungry?” Tiffany asks “we just had breakfast” Taeyeon replied “but I’m hungry” Tiffany pouted “are you pregnant?” Taeyeon asked curiously “YAH! I’m not... I haven’t been experiencing that THING.... what do you think I will touch myself and create a baby on my own?” Tiffany said, Taeyeon laughed her ahjumma laugh “no, no ahaha I was just kidding Fany... you were always hungry sweetie” Taeyeon smiled “pcchh whatever then don’t come with me, I’m going out to eat” Tiffany stuck her tongue out and went inside “hey wait!” Taeyeon smiled and ran after her.

“So what are we going to eat?” Taeyeon asks “I thought you don’t want to eat” Tiffany answered “aww I was just kidding Fany-ah, please talk to me” Taeyeon looked at the brunette girl pouting but still she was ignored “otay TaeTae will keep quiet for Fany baby” Taeyeon pouts like a kid and walks quietly, while on Tiffany’s thoughts “God if she won’t stop pouting I might... I might not control myself!!”  she bites her lips and was fifghting herself not to give in to that adorable pout but “alright, alright I’ll forgive you” she said and even mentally scolded herself from giving in, the shorter girl looked at her still pouting “really?” she asks “yes” Tiffany smiled “ok... so should we continue our date?” Taeyeon asked smiling widely asking for the latter’s hand which was accepted by the brunette girl “let’s go” Taeyeon smiled widely and winked at the girl beside her.

“Hey Fany want to try this?” Taeyeon asks the brunette girl while showing the food she was holding “is that potato?” Tiffany asks “uhuh we called it Tornado potato, it’s delicious you can dip it in cheese or onion powder” Taeyeon said “oohhh it’s look delicious” Tiffany smiled while looking at the food “here” the short girl gave the other food to the brunette after she had dipped it in cheese “Oh My God this is delicious... I’ll bring my sister here to taste this” Tiffany smiled beaming her eye smile “yeah you should” Taeyeon smiled back “let’s go look for another food” Tiffany smiled and walks away.

“Hey Fany want to try French Fry Corn Dogs?” Taeyeon asks “what’s that?” Tiffany asks “it’s a food” Taeyeon answered playfully which earned a slap form the brunette “I know Taeyeon” Tiffany pouted “I was just kidding, it’s a hotdog with French fries.... it’s hard to explain let’s just buy some” Taeyeon said and pulled the girl with here, “here it is” Taeyeon points at the food “can you give me two please” Taeyeon said politely and grabbed two after she had paid “go give it a try” Taeyeon smiled, Tiffany took a bite but was stopped by the short girl “give it a big bite so you would know what’s inside” Taeyeon ordered, the brunette followed and took a big bite “it has hotdog inside” Tiffany said with a mouthful of food “yeap it’s called gamja dog” Taeyeon smiled “wow it’s good” Tiffany nods her head while munching on the food “ready for the next one?” Taeyeon asks which was answered by a nod from the other girl.

“Is that pancake?” Tiffany asked pointing at the food “yeah it’s Ho-tteok it’s a cinnamon and brown sugar pancake it’s a winter food but some considered it as a summer dessert” Taeyeon said buying two and she gave the other one to the brunette girl who was her lips multiple times and once she got hold of the food she gave it a good bite and her eyes lit up after she tastes it “it’s so sweet!” she squeals in delight “glad you like it” Taeyeon smile as she also took a bite on her pancake “I remember taking my sister here when we got time” Taeyeon smiled sadly “why aren’t you taking her here again?” Tiffany asks “nope... as you can see I come home rarely so yeah I got no time to spend with her and oppa” Taeyeon looked down sadly “aww TaeTae the three of you could still bond some other time while for now let’s enjoy our date ok... please don’t be sad now TaeTae or I’ll be sad too” Tiffany pouted making the short girl to chuckle and ruffled the latter’s hair “alright, let’s go continue our date... oh you have some dirt here” Taeyeon cupped the brunettes chick and wiped off the dirt on the girls lips using her thumb, Tiffany’s eyes widen at the contact and at the closeness of their faces, Taeyeon made an eye contact with the short girl and was moving closer and she smiled “you’re really beautiful Fany-ah” she said making the brunette girl to blush and look away breaking their eye contact “t-thanks” she replied “oh I’ll take you to our favourite restaurant” Taeyeon grabbed the latter’s hand and pulled her along.

“There it is!” Taeyeon smiled widely “you’ll love it here Fany-ah” Taeyeon said as she helped the girl to sit “thanks” Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon who was sating at the opposite chair “aahhh is the famous Kim Taeyeon” one guy said “OPPA!” Taeyeon stood up and hugged the guy “how are you Taeyeonie?” the guys asks “Heechul oppa stop calling me that” Taeyeon pouted “why would I, you’re my adopted sister so I can call you whatever I want.... and oh what does a pretty lady doing here at my restaurant with my sister... is she yours Tae?” Heechul asks looking a the shorter girl “if you want to call it that way then it’s your choice oppa” Taeyeon said “hi I’m Kim Heechul Taeyeon’s adopted older brother” Heechul smiled charmingly and offered a hand shake “Tiffany Hwang, please to meet you” Tiffany showed her eye smile “so pretty... by the way where are the others Tae, I miss them” Heechul said “oh busy with their girlfriends” answered Taeyeon “oh they do have already? I’m getting old” Heechul said “I’ll tell them to visit you” Taeyeon winked “oh your orders are usual Tae or want to have a change” Heechul asks “I want the same... Because I want my angel here to taste what I like about here” Taeyeon said as she looks at Tiffany ‘”ok coming right up Taeyeon’s usual order” Heechul said adn walks away, “he’s funny and sweet” Tiffany giggle “what me to tell you how we met?” Taeyeon said and earn a nod from the brunette “we first met when we were still young maybe I’m 16 years old and oppa is something like 20, I was playing a toy car I haven’t seen him since I was busy playing then my toy car hit his foot and I didn’t know that oppa was a short tempered person and when I was about to get my toy car and apologize to him I was surprised when he shouted really loud and kick my toy he said “WHAT’S THIS?!” then my car flew, I was standing there afraid and when he raised his head he was also shocked to see me with my blanket around me while holding the controller and looking at him with mouth agape, then oppa gulped and took the toy car and made a car sound “vroom~ vroom” and then let go of the car” Taeyeon laughed along with Tiffany “that’s was so epic hahaha” Tiffany said clapping her hands “that’s the start of our friendship” Taeyeon said “if that happens to me I would have cried” the brunette said “well I’m about to cry but it all went back inside my eyes when he did that sound ahaha” Taeyeon said “that’s really a memorable meeting” Tiffany smiled “yeap the most memorable” Taeyeon smiled dreamliy

Heechul came back with the ordered foods “here’s the Tteokbokki, fried dishes and sundae” he said making the brunette confuse “sundae?” she asks “this one is what we called sundae” Taeyeon points at the sausage “what’s in it?” she asks “it has steamed cow or pig intestines with coagulated blood, noodles and vegetables” Heechul said “TaeTae I don’t eat that” Tiffany pout “give it a try Fany-ah I promise it tastes good” Taeyeon smiled ”I’ll kill you Kim Taeyeon if this does not taste good” she said making the two Kim’s looked at her confused, she took one piece of the food and took a bite, she closed her eyes while munching on it slowly and gulped it down immediately she opens her teary eyes and drank the water “so?” Taeyeon looked at her smiling “its.... delicious actually” Tiffany smiled “cool glad you like it” Taeyeon said smiling “ah I’ll leave you two now, since there are a lot of customers... I’ll see you Tae” Heehul tapped the girls shoulder and left “please enjoy” Taeyeon said and starts eating her food.

“Thanks again oppa” Taeyeon said smiling at her older friend “nah I should be the one thanking you for coming here... I miss you sis” Heechul said caressing the other Kim’s hair “me too oppa” Taeyeon smiled and hugged him “so don’t forget to bring the others here ok and of course the pretty lady” Heechul said looking at Tiffany who was smiling at them “don’t let her go Tae... I can see she will do everything just to be with you and she will love you more than you could imagine” Heechul smiled “thanks oppa” Taeyeon smile as she looked at the brunette girl “go now... don’t keep her waiting” Heechul said pushing the short girl “ok oppa see you next time” Taeyeon smiled and waved then she walked to the brunette girl who waved at the older guy before walking away with Taeyeon.

“I’m so full TaeTae” Tiffany said holding her tummy “me too” Taeyeon said smiling “thanks for today TaeTae” Tiffany said smiling “no problem” Taeyeon said “you always make my day special even though were just fooling around the house or talking, every time I’m with you I’m always laughing and smiling” Tiffany looked at the short girl “then I’m glad to hear that” Taeyeon smiled and followed the brunette girl sitting on the bench “would you get tired... spending the day with me Fany-ah?” Taeyeon asks looking at the other girl “why would I? When I’m enjoying your company Tae, I love you to be around” Tiffany smiled widely making the short girl blush “well I love you” Taeyeon said smiling, Tiffany widen her eyes and looked at the girl beside her “w-what?” Tiffany asks “the truth is... I love you Tiffany Hwang, I don’t know how but what I know is the first time you showed your eye smile to me and showed me your kindness I started to have feelings for you, that’s why I’m doing what I can to spend time with you... Tiffany I wish you could give me a chance to show and prove to you my feelings for you” Taeyeon said sincerely while looking at the brunette girl “Tae-Tae I uhh....” , “I’m not asking for you answer Tiff all I’m asking was-“, “let me finish first Tae... I wanted to say is.... *sigh* I also have feelings for you but... Tae I hope you could give me time to think? I’m still confuse I don’t want to hurt you” Tiffany lowered her head “of course it’s fine for me Fany-ah, I’ll wait whether it takes forever I’ll wait I promise” Taeyeon hold the girls hand and kiss the back of the brunette’s hand “thank you TaeTae” Tiffany smiled “thank you too sweetie” Taeyeon smiled widely and hugged the girl.


HI GUYS!!! Here's chapter 33 ^_^ Hope you like it.... I was controling my feels of being hungry when I write this because the foods were really delicious try searching for it, it's really delicious even if it's just a picture.... By the wayI wanted to thank you for those who added me and some readers who were commenting please do continue to comment what you're thinking... I need to know if I'm satisfying all of you or not so I will do my best in writing the next chapies!! NEW SIBSCRIBERS THANK YOU :*... so yeah thank you and please continue to support my story ^_^ LOVE U ALL~ And I haven't noticed that  ahaha I got 9000+ views kekeke

-Rilakkuma09 <3