Chapter 46:

Our meantime vacation became forever

Yuri woke up from her sleep as she felt hot because the sun was heating her face, she stretches her arms and feel empty on her side she completely open her eyes and found no ice princess. The tanned girls face frowns as she gets up from the bed and immediately went outside.

The tanned girl went to the living room hoping to see a certain girl, Yul sigh and shook her head when finally she saw Jessica sleeping on the couch, she walk towards the couch lifting the girls head and she sat their putting Jessica’s head on her laps while she caress the girls hair, while watching her sleep Yuri saw the swollen eyes of her girlfriend “did you cry?” she ask herself still caressing her girls hair and stop when Jessica stirred in her sleep and slowly opening her eyes, staring at those brown orbs above her seeing her girlfriends loving stare made her eyes teary and the scene last night flashed back through her mind, she stood up and went upstairs immediately leaving the confuse Yuri on the living room.

Jessica locked herself up in the bathroom crying silently while mentally cursing herself for what she had done, “how could I hurt Yuri like that?” she sniff and wipe her tears but it keeps flowing down her cheeks as she cried more, “Sica? Sweetie is everything ok?” Yuri knocked on the bathroom door as she was worried about her girl “huh? O-oh yeah… I’m fine Yul, I’ll be out soon” Sica said completely wiping her tears standing up.

Yul did wait for the girl to come out of the bathroom but there’s this feeling that something happen and the way Sica talk is different, Yuri broke her thoughts as she looked at the bathroom open revealing her girlfriend, she immediately change her expression into a bright one and went to hug Jessica “is there something you wanted to tell me?” the tanned girl asks, Jessica bites her lips and close her eyes hoping she won’t stutter “what… do you mean?” she said breaking the hug “Sica I know there’s something c’mon tell me, please?” Yuri cupped the girls face, while the latter was fighting her tears not to flow “Sica your eyes are swollen and you can’t hide the fact that you cried over something I even hear your sobs inside the bathroom, now tell me what is it?” Yuri said to Jessica who was lowering her head “is it about Dongwook?” Yuri asks making Jessica to look at her “no… i-it’s not about him… why would I cry if the reason is him?” her last word became a whisper as she was fighting her tears not to flow, she clenched her hands into fist, Yuri saw it and sigh “ok, ok I won’t push it whatever it is… I won’t ask you anymore about it, I just hope you could trust me and tell me your problems” Yul hugged her and left the older girl standing, Jessica’s tears flowed again as her heart hurts like hell keeping it from the person she loves.

---

“Something’s strange” Taeyeon said as she looked from side to side “we’re incomplete” she added “you think?” Sooyoung said in a mocking tone “where’s Yuri and Jessica?” Tiffany asks “are they still sleeping?” the brunette girl asks “I saw Sica in there room sleeping but no sign of Yuri” Sunny said, Amber pouts her lips and call the tanned girl and it’s just a ring “Yul unnie is not answering” Amber said placing her phone inside her pocket “where could that girl be?” Taeyeon said crossing her arms, “Sica unnie!” Krystal said and went to her sister with a smile but frown after she saw those swollen eyes “why did you cry?” Krystal asks but was answered with a stare “oh don’t do that to me Jessica, why did you cry?” Krystal asked again “Yuri? Where is she?” Jessica’s only response “Yul left Sica” Sunny answered and went to them “hey? Is there something wrong?” Sunny asks frowning as she rubs the girls arms, Tiffany frowns and grabs the ice princess and took her somewhere “Yah Fany where are you going?!” Taeyeon tried to follow but Soojung and Sunny stopped her and they followed the two “let them Taeng, they know Sica more we do” Soo said patting the short girls shoulder.

“Spill it out Sooyeon” Tiffany let go of her friends hands turning to her with arms crossed but Jessica remain quiet and head hang low, Sunny and Krystal reached them panting “come on Jessica we’ve been friends for so long and you’re going to keep things from us?” Tiffany said her voice raise “Tiff calm down” Sunny went behind the brunette calming her down “unnie please tell us what’s wrong with you” Krystal ask her sister then Jessica started to cry again, Krystal immediately hug her shushing her unnie Sunny and Tiffany felt like crying just seeing their bestfriend crying “Jessi I’m sorry… I’m just worried about you, I’m sorry I raised my voice” Tiffany said keeling beside her friend and hug her followed by Sunny “*sigh* I know…. I… I just don’t know what to do” Jessica said sniffing “about what Sica?” Sunny asks “I did something wrong… something that Yuri won’t forgive me” Sica said making her friends frown “is it… I mean did something happen with you and Dongwook?” Tiffany asks making the other two to look at Sica waiting for an answer “choose 1 or 2” Sunny said then Jessica looked at her ‘both?!” the three shouted “no, no just 1” Jessica lowered her head cupping her face while sighing “I really don’t know what to do and how to tell Yuri about it… I’m so scared to lose her” Jessica said “we know it’s hard but… Sica no matter what happen you have to tell Yuri” Tiffany said “you can’t be scared all the time unnie, if you keep hiding it then it feels like you’re stabbing Yul unnie behind her back”, “they’re right Sica, I’m sure Yul will forgive you but of course first she’ll be mad because she’s hurt but give her time and she’ll forgive you and maybe after this, this will make your relationship stronger because you are honest with each other” Sunny said “but what if she didn’t?” Sica asks “you know that’s our problem the word “what if” just tell her the truth Sica that what if of yours won’t do any good” Sunny said crossing her arms “you choose unnie, you’ll lose Yuri or you won’t tell her” Krystal said looking at her sister

---

Yul went back to the house same goes by the four girls, Jessica stopped when she saw the tanned girl was looking at her her friends looked at Yuri then at Jessica before leaving the two not forgetting to gave a reassuring smile the older girl.

Jessica was so nervous as she can’t move her legs to go to her tanned girl, sweats was forming on her forehead and hands when Yuri decided to go to her, ‘how could I hurt such a beautiful and kind hearted person like Yuri… I just wish I could turn back the time and… and *sigh* that thing didn’t happen and now we wouldn’t be like this’ Jessica’s trail of thoughts stop when Yuri talked to her “are you ok now?” she asks, Jessica just stared at her biting her lower lips ‘this is it Sica, you must face all the consequences of what you’ve done’ Jessica took a deep breath “I… I need to tell you s-something” Jessica said stuttering, clenching and unclenching her fists Yuri hold her hand caressing it with her thumb “stop being nervous Sica just tell me and your uneasiness will be over” Yul smile lovingly this made Jessica teary and turned her back at her ‘I can’t… I can’t tell her… how could she smile like that… if I tell her she’ll leave me and I won’t feel her love again’ Jessica start sobbing “Sica what’s wrong?” Yul said turning her girlfriend around wiping it’s tears “I-I’m so… sorry Yuri I really am” Sica said lowering her head “Sica I don’t know why are you saying sorry” Yuri said frowning “Yul… I-I… last night…” Yul just stared at Sica still cupping the girl’s cheeks “I kiss Dongwook”.


Yes I know it's short but HEY she said it already.... the thing u guys are going to wait for is YURI's reaction ^_^ so yeah. New Subscribers thank u!!! and to those who commented THANKS!!!!

Oh guys read this story Love? by steelheart97  it's still not complete but I can assure u it's good ^_^ so please read  that and support it :D thank u!!

-Rilakkuma09