Amazed

Fallen Angel

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up when Chanyeol shook his body light and smiled kind at the tired boy. Where is he? Right, Chanyeols apartment, in Seoul, in South Korea... on Earth... Oh god, he thought everything had just been a twisted dream....

 

 

Good morning Baekhyun-ah, how you feeling?”
“I feel quite good today, even thought it seems like the weather is splendid.”
“Uhm, Baekhyun, can you stop talk like that? Why not talk more like me?”
“S-Sorry, it's an hold habit. I think it's a little... annoying too.”
“Don't worry, I don't really find it annoying, just a little weird. But hey, do you want some yummy breakfast?”
“If it isn't to much trouble...”
“Oh don't worry, it's no problem at all. Come, lets go and eat.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little shy as he got up from the bed, walking after Chanyeol and out to the kitchen. Chanyeol picked out some breakfast as Baekhyun sat down with him, awkwardly trying to eat. Baekhyun felt surprised to be honest when Chanyeol smiled at him, like he was happy to have him here.

 

 

So, what do you want to do today? We can go out on a walk, go for shopping, bowling is fun too. Oh, lets visit Suhos mansion as well.”
“Uhm, maybe I should, you know, start looking for my home.”
“Oh... Already? You're probably right. Do you live with anyone?”
“No, I don't.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared a little at Baekhyun, almost a little a little concerned and hurt. Baekhyun smiled simply, like he had nothing to hide. Chanyeol just smiled back as they continued to eat and once again, Chanyeol tried to continue their conversation.

 

 

So, do you remember anything about were you live?”
“Uhm... I do, but it's complicated.”
“Complicated? Like someone is looking for you and you don't want to be found?”
“No, or well, yes. It's complicated.”
“Try to explain for me then.”
“Well, uhm, there is a man and woman who is looking for me, and they're not that nice.”
“Adoptive parents?”
“No, just... it's complicated.”
“I notice that.”

 

 

Baekhyun just smiled weak while trying to eat his food. Chanyeol finished before him as he got up and put away the plates and begun to put the rest of the food back in to the fridge. Baekhyun ate up his and put away the dishes as well as Chanyeol turned to him.

 

 

Uhm, I was just wondering, how are you planing to find your way back home when you barely know where you live?”
“It's complicated like I said, but don't worry, I will figure something out. So, I going out, alone. I have to, you know, start looking.”
“Alone? Are you sure? You know, this city is huge, it's like walking in a giant forest, but with giant buildings, and crazy drivers driving dangerous cars, and pocket thieves, and gangsters, and-”
“Okay, I get it. It's a big city, it's dangerous. But I... Curious.”
“Curious? You mean... You curious how the city looks like?”
“Uhm... Yes... Is that... wrong?”
“No... Not really, I'm just.... I didn't think you would say it out loud.”
“Well, I'm a very honest person. I hate lying, I can barely do it without feeling like someone punch me in the stomach.”
“Oh... I see. But, you really shouldn't go alone. I mean it.”
“Then... Why don't you take me out? I mean, can't you show me around? Or am I to much trouble for you?”
“No, not really. I can show you around if you want too. Just lets get dressed first.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol went in to his room and begun to pick out some clothes for him and then for Baekhyun who watched him from behind a little careful. Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol who turned to him when he was done with picking clothes and held them out to Baekhyun who took them.

 

Baekhyun went in to the bathroom, changing clothes, doing his business and fixed his hair. When he was done and came out, Chanyeol were already done and were at the moment fixing his hair under the cap he had over it. Baekhyun walked over and put on his shoes, or D.Os shoes that he's borrowing, and went out with Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol walked pretty lazy to be honest, like he wasn't in a hurry, which Baekhyun hope they're not. Baekhyun walked beside the tall giant, glancing up at him then and then, noticing how he were smiling for himself. 'Is he always this happy?' Baekhyun could hear his own thoughts scary loud today, like he actually said that loud. But since Chanyeol didn't look weird at him, he didn't.

 

 

So, where are we going first?”
“The shopping mall, you need clothes. I mean, no offense, but you look ridiculous.”
“Haha, I know. I look like a fool.”
“Not like a fool, just a little funny.”
“You think? I think I look probably like the biggest joke here right now. Haha, look at how big your clothes are!”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol, staring down at the oversized clothes. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyuns wrist and pulled him with him over to a bigger street with more people as Baekhyun stared amazed around at all the people who passed them by.

 

 

This is the most common shopping street in this part of Seoul.”
“It's so big...”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as Baekhyun looked around, feeling pretty small and short all of the sudden. He realized that he was shorter than mostly people here, and that he was pretty small compared to everyone else, except for the children. But he's not a child, right?

 

 

Hey, lets go in there.”

 

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyuns wrist again and pulled him with him through the crowded street and in to a shop. In here was a little better than outside the shop, where Baekhyun was short and small compared to everything and everyone. In here he felt less like a lost child to be honest.

 

 

Okay, lets see, what about we check out jeans first?”
“I-I have no idea, I have never done this before.”
“What? You mean go and shopping? Wow, how do you get clothes?”
“It's complicated.”
“Haha, everything about you si complicated.”
“Yeah, it feels like that.”
“Come on, I will help you. Suho should come around soon too. He wanted to check up on you, and pay for your clothes.”
“Y-You don't really need too, I-I mean it's not right for you to-”
“Sch, don't say anything. Just let us take care of you until you're back home. Now, come here, we have a lot of clothes to look at.”

 

 

Baekhyun followed after Chanyeol who smiled and almost dragged Baekhyun after him, making Baekhyun wonder if he kind of made a mistake to let Chanyeol do this to him. He mean, it's not very kind of him to let Chanyeol and his friends take care of him. It must be something, anything, he can do for them.

 

 

Chanyeol... I can't. Please, you must understand.”
“You make no sense right now.”
“I can't let you do all this to me, I mean, I have nothing I can do in exchange for you.”
“You already doing something for me.”
“Really? What?”
“You're making me happy, and keeps me company. You're even doing two things.”
“But that won't repay for everything you have done for me, and-”
“Baekhyun, please, not here. Lets jut get you clothes.”
“But I can't-”
“Baekhyun, look at me, if I wanted to not help you, I wouldn't have done that. But now when I do help you, don't you realize that I want to help you?”

 

 

Baekhyun felt a little half speechless but also shocked. He had no idea what to respond to Chanyeol who were smiling kind and then out from nowhere shows a Suho up, smiling big and surprised them both.

 

 

Hey, what are you talking about?”
“Oh nothing, Baekhyun is just wondering some few things.”
“Oh, okay. But hey, lets get you some real clothes, before Chanyeols oversized clothes swallows you. Like seriously.”

“Haha, they're so big huh?”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed light as Suho and Chanyeol took him around in the store, trying to find clothes they like.

 

 

***

 

 

What is this for weird thing you always pick up?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked while pointing his long finger at the weird small thin little machine on the table. Chanyeol put down Baekhyuns tea in front of him as Suho stared almost a little stupid at Baekhyun who were smiling and waiting for Chanyeol to answer him.

 

 

You mean this? You don't know what it is?”
“No, I have never seen something so funny before. What is it?”
“It's a cellphone.”
“Oh, cool. What can it do?”

 

 

Suho and Chanyeol suddenly exchanged worried expressions and glances as Baekhyun felt unsure. Should he had staid quiet about his question? Baekhyun was fast to grab his tea, trying to not look to embarrassed and nervous.

 

 

I-It was nothing...”

 

 

He mostly mumbled, but he made sure that the other two heard him as he sipped on his tea. Suho and Chanyeol just stared at Baekhyun until Chanyeol cleared his throat almost awkward.

 

 

Uhm Baekhyun, I'm just really curious, but have you ever seen something like this before?”
“No, never. It's so... unfamiliar.”
“Oh, I see.”

 

 

Chanyeol and Suho exchanged some glances again before Suho this time cleared his throat and made Baekhyun look up at him like he was getting ready to get slapped over his face.

 

 

A cellphone is a machine you use to call others. You talk with this machine and can hear the person you're calling. It's like talking to me right here, but I can be on the other side of Earth.”
“And you can send texts, instead of letters. It's not that hard.”
“Yeah, and there is so much more you can do with he phone today.”
“Yeah, play games, take photos, read about other peoples lives and misery and so on.”
“You can also listen to music, work and so on.”
“Wow, you can do so much with something so small?”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at the phone, starting to imagine things until he suddenly, out from nowhere felt this dark aura. He was fast to look up, he stared right over to the door as he felt his expression went in to a terrified and freaked out expression.

 

 

.”

 

 

Baekhyun was fast to grab both Chanyeols and Suhos hands and pulled them down under the table, making them look confused at him as he held one finger in front of his mouth, showing them that they had to be quiet.

 

Baekhyun peeked his head out from under the table, staring at the two men who had a very dark aura pass them and then sit down at the table right behind them. It didn't take long before they heard their conversation.

 

 

So, did you bring the gun?”
“I got it, we just have to wait for that man to enter the cafe and then we escape through the backdoor.”
“Good, lets get the money right away as well.”

 

 

Chanyeol and Suho almost gasped loud, but Baekhyun held a hand over their mouths, showing them that they should try to crawl towards the exit. They begun to crawl, slowly and carefully, until they knew it was okay to stand up and they did.

 

Chanyeol and Suho were fast to sneak out, and Baekhyun stopped for a second, turned his head towards the two men who were still talking. He could see one of the men holding a gun in his hand under the table. It's hard to spot if you don't know that he's holding one. Baekhyun bit his lower lip, feeling guilty. If he leave, knowing that those two is here to kill someone, he won't be able to call himself an angel.

 

Baekhyun sighed defeated as he was fast to walk towards the door and it was then the door went open. A man stepped in, he had a nice shirt and jeans with a blazer to it, looking to be quite important. It was then Baekhyun glanced over at the man who pointed the gun and-

 

 

Watch out!”

 

 

Baekhyun managed to tackle the man down as the gun shot was heard, people screamed in panic and the men made their escape. But Baekhyun had saved the man's life, and himself. Baekhyun got up from the man, hurrying to check him and smiled when he saw he was okay.

 

The man stared up at Baekhyun who smiled kind and got up fast, hurrying out from the cafe and out to panicking street. Baekhyun tried to spot Suho and Chanyeol, wondering if they were okay as he tried to pass the people on the street.

 

A giant hand grabbed Baekhyun from behind pulling him away from the crowd as Baekhyun stared up at Chanyeol who looked worried at him, but they had no time to stand here. Suho and Chanyeol hurried to drag Baekhyun away from the dangerous cafe and crowd as they made it to Suhos car and got in.

 

Baekhyun sat in the back, Suho behind the wheel and Chanyeol sat in the passenger seat. Then they both turned fast to him, staring at him like he was a ghost or something.

 

 

What the hell were you thinking?! Why didn't you come out?! We couldn't get in again because of the people who crowded in front of the door!”
“How did you know that the men was some kind of hit mans?!”
“Oh god! You could had died in there!”
“Oh god... He could had died... But he didn't...”
“C-Can you... just drive me home? I-I don't feel so well.”
“Are you okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun just smiled as the other two exchanged some glances before they begun to drive. Baekhyun lend his head tired back, suddenly feeling weird. He feels exhausted, why he don't know though, but it's like he has been using huge power or something. Anyway, lets just try to ignore that.

 

Baekhyun stared out through the window, suddenly feeling how he almost spaced out to his own thoughts as he slowly closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol glanced back at Baekhyun, seeing the beautiful face be totally peaceful and relaxed. Baekhyun had fell asleep. Chanyeol smiled for himself, mostly feeling relieved that Baekhyun were okay, after all, what happened back there is... scary. Chanyeol has never been near such a situation, or somewhere that has had a situation like that.

 

It's pretty scary, to know that you could had witness a murder. But you didn't, thanks to some weird boy who seemed to know who was good and who was bad. Chanyeol glanced over at Suho who looked concerned, like something was still disturbing him.

 

 

What is it?”
“Is he asleep?”
“Yeah, he's sleeping. He must still be a little sick and-”
“Chanyeol, what he did back there, it's... How do I say this, it's really something you just can do. Not even a police expert can see the different of a hit man just like that, especially at two men who he hasn't even seen enter the store yet.”
“I know, it's weird, but he might have seen them somewhere before and then he happen to glance back and see them and-”
“He were staring at your phone until they just open the door and he had already realized they were trouble. It's not normal.”
“He's not normal.”

 

 

Chanyeol was fast to try to defend Baekhyun, not knowing why, but he just felt that he needed too. Suho sighed as he pulled the car over to the side, right outside Chanyeols apartment. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyuns shopping bags as he got out and walked to Baekhyuns door, opening it as he carefully lifted the boy out after removing the seat belt.

 

Suho got out as well, locking his car when Chanyeol was out with Baekhyun and then helped him up to his apartment with the still heavy sleeping Baekhyun. Wow, he must be exhausted. Or did he faint after what he just witnessed? Wow, Chanyeol has no idea to be honest.

 

 

I'm going to put him in his bed, so excuse me.”
“I'm off Chanyeol, I think I have some things to do.”
“Suho, listen, whatever happened today, lets not do anything or say anything about it until we're sure. I mean, it could had been a coincidence.”

 

 

Suho stared at Chanyeol and then glanced down at the sleeping Baekhyun. It was probably all Suho needed, to see Baekhyuns peaceful beautiful face to agree with Chanyeol before he left. Chanyeol stared at Suho who left and then he put Baekhyun to bed, carefully pulling the blanket over the tired boy's body as he begun to put the boy's new clothes on the desk.

 

Then he walked out to the kitchen, deciding to wash the dishes and who knows, just do something. Maybe he should go and grocery shopping? Yeah, he better do that. It's soon empty in the fridge, or should he say more empty than it already can be?

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol stood in the kitchen, cooking as he suddenly heard some week footsteps behind him as he stared up at the cute Baekhyun who stood like a cute child in the door opening. He stood and rubbed his left eye as his messy bed hair were standing everywhere.

 

Chanyeol smiled as he turned back to the stove and the frying pan, remembering the food as he almost were done. He heard Baekhyuns light steps walk over to him as he stared up at Chanyeol who were smiling.

 

 

Good morning sunshine, did you have a nice nap? You did only sleep for one hour, but it was good enough?”
“Mm, it was really good... What are you doing?”
“Dinner.”
“What is up for dinner?”
“Pork, rice and my special secret meat soup.”
“Wow, you're good at cooking?”
“I'm totally okay, I at least don't burn the food.”

 

 

Chanyeol laughed light as Baekhyun nodded and watched Chanyeol for a while before Chanyeol put the rest of the things on the table and smiled at Baekhyun who looked shocked up at him.

 

 

It's dinner, so lets sit down and eat, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little as they sat down and Chanyeol let Baekhyun dig in right away. Wow, he seemed really hungry today, because he ate more than Chanyeol thought he could. Chanyeol smiled at the boy who smiled while eating, a good sign. The food did taste good with other words.

 

 

So, I thought that we could watch a movie after this.”
“Movie? What is a movie?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked, his mouth filled with food but he could still talk properly. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun who seemed to be literally knew to the modern time. Chanyeol almost begun to wonder if Baekhyun were frozen down and that he found him in the middle of the mountains because the boy has been frozen for years and finally it was time for him to wake up.

 

 

Uhm, you have to see what it is. But hey, lets finish this first, okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as they finished the food and then cleaned the table. Then Chanyeol walked out to the living room with Baekhyun following him shortly behind. Chanyeol the TV and it was then he noticed how Baekhyun gasped and he this time begun to really wonder if Baekhyun really wasn't frozen before, like an old caveman or something.

 

 

What is that?”
“It's a TV, it shows programs. Hey, lets watch this movie.”
“Are we going to sit and stare at that little thing?”

 

 

Baekhyun asked while looking at the DVD, making Chanyeol laugh while shocking his head. Chanyeol put the DVD in to the TV and then let Baekhyun stand and stare totally amazed at the TV. It was fun to watch Baekhyuns reaction, it's almost better than watching a movie. But Chanyeol noticed how the movie went on and he sat down on the couch, patting the empty space beside him as Baekhyun sat down, not taking his eyes of the TV as he just had this amazed face.

 

After half of the movie Chanyeol got up and walked out to the kitchen, making popcorn and grabbed two cans of soda and then walked back out to Baekhyun who were staring at the TV, like his eyes were glued to it. Chanyeol chuckle at the boy who barely noticed him sit down beside him as he suddenly gasped and turned to Chanyeol.

 

 

What kind of magic is this?!”
“Magic? Haha, it's technology Baek. Here, take some popcorn.”
“Popcorn? What is this weird thing?”
“You have never eaten popcorn?”

 

 

Baekhyun shock his head as he tasted one popcorn, looking all amazed again as Chanyeol chuckled, knowing now that this boy is really not from here. Where the hell is he from?

 


Ayo guys! What's up?! So, long time no seen like they say. How are you all doing? Did you enjoy this chappie? ^.^

First I want to apologize for the grama, I hadn't time to read it all through that well. And second, I want to apologize for the late update! ^.^

But thank you all for your wonderful support! Comments, subs and upvotes are very well appreciated! Thank you! <3

Peace and love to you all! And see you next time, lets talk more then, okay? <3