I Love You

Fallen Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun groans tired as he slowly opens his eyes to find someone else lay right in front of him. Confusion takes over Baekhyun as he glances around him. He's in his room, but someone else is with him. Baekhyun blinks a couple of times before his sight gets better and he can finally see who is laying in front of him.

Baekhyun stares speechless at Chanyeol's handsome yet very cute sleeping face. Chanyeol is still fully asleep, even though it's morning already and the sun is shining brightly into the room. Baekhyun can't help but to smile, Chanyeol didn't leave his side during the whole night. Baekhyun feels really touched, but he's not sure if this is very good for him and Chanyeol. After all, he will be leaving very soon. Maybe sooner than what they can expect.

 

Chanyeol... Wake up...”

 

Baekhyun carefully lifts one of his hands and carefully touches Chanyeol's cheek. After some seconds of silence, Chanyeol finally opens his eyes as he stares right into Baekhyun's eyes. Something warm takes over Baekhyun as Chanyeol smiles his bright yet tired smile. Without even saying anything, Chanyeol wraps his arms around Baekhyun's waist and pulls Baekhyun closer to him.

They both lay silently in the bed with Chanyeol's face buried against Baekhyun's shoulder. Chanyeol's soft hair tickles Baekhyun's neck softly when Chanyeol moves his head, but it somewhat feels good. Chanyeol's warmth and his soft touch, it feels so good. It's actually a little scary how good this feels.

 

Baekhyun... Do you... really have to go...?”
“Mm... I do...”

 

Chanyeol doesn't say anything once again as the room falls silent again. Baekhyun listens carefully to the silence, but nothing happens for a couple of minutes. They just lay there in the bed without saying anything. A pain grows stronger in Baekhyun's chest as he realizes that both he and Chanyeol is waiting for their last few hours to run out.

 

W-We should go up and do something useful instead of just laying here-”
“Please... Just some few more minutes... I just... want to hold you like this for a couple of more minutes...”

 

Chanyeol mostly mumbles the words to Baekhyun. His deep voice is low and it somewhat sounds more painful than what it has ever done. Baekhyun can't find the courage to say against Chanyeol as he just nods and lets Chanyeol hold him in his arms for a little longer. Baekhyun doesn't want to get up either, but laying here in the bed the whole day while thinking about leaving Chanyeol... It hurts too much for him to just think about. He would rather try to not think about it at all.

 

***

 

You two really took your time this morning, didn't you?”
“Sorry... I overslept a little.”
“It's alright, it's not like we will die.”

 

Baekhyun smiles a little towards the others as Kyungsoo serves everyone with food and tea. Baekhyun hurries to help him as usual while the others starts eating. Chanyeol seems to be in deep thought after their morning together in the bed. They didn't talk that much, they just lied beside each other and enjoyed the warmth from the other one.

 

So today we will take it pretty easy and just hangout like we usually does. We don't want to waste our last hours after all.”

 

Baekhyun nods slowly, but this time he can't smile. His heart is aching and his mind is freaking out. It's only some few hours left before he has to leave. He didn't even realize how hard this would actually be. He thought he could leave without being too heartbroken and without hurting someone else. But it looks like he won't get away that easily from the pain.

 

Let's do whatever you want until 4 pm, okay?”
“What is going to happen at 4 pm?”
“Well... Chanyeol has a little surprise for you, that's all.”

 

The others smile kindly towards Baekhyun who can't help to get a little more worried. Chanyeol... has a surprise for him? Baekhyun feels scared, like something will hurt him very soon. Chanyeol is someone he truly loves, someone he would like to spend much more time with. But he has to leave and if Chanyeol does something that will make it much harder to leave, then Baekhyun isn't sure if he will actually be able to leave.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

All the preparations are done and I have made sure that everything is okay.”
“Thank you Suho, you're the best.”
“It's the least I can do. Now, are you ready?”
“I need to take a shower and get dressed, then I'm ready.”
“Great. I asked Kyungsoo and Sehun to distract Baekhyun for us while we prepared the rest. I hope Baekhyun won't figure something out before the big surprise.”
“Me too.”

 

Chanyeol sighs as he sits down on the bed. He's nervous and a little scared. He knows that if he lets Baekhyun go without saying anything, then he will drive himself crazy. He will regret letting Baekhyun go without telling him how he truly feels. And tonight, this very evening, he will tell Baekhyun everything.

 

We better go downstairs and hangout with Baekhyun a little longer before we need to get ready.”
“Yeah, we don't want him to suspect anything weird. Right?”

 

Suho smiles as he walks with Chanyeol downstairs. Kai should come back any seconds as well after he went out and prepared one last thing for Chanyeol. Now they all should just enjoy their last day with Baekhyun before it's time to finally say goodbye.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun! It's time to get ready!”
“G-Get ready? Get ready for what?”
“Come with me! I will help you!”

 

Kyungsoo smiles brightly as he grabs Baekhyun's hands gently and pulls him up off the couch. Baekhyun follows Kyungsoo in silence as he looks behind him. The others won't come with them? What are they up too? Is it Chanyeol's surprise? What is it? Baekhyun feels really curious, but at the same time he's scared.

 

Come on now, let's get you ready! You will have to take a shower and I will prepare your clothes and-”
“W-Where are we going?”
“I can't tell you, but right now you have to trust me. Okay?”

 

Baekhyun just nods a little as he follows Kyungsoo upstairs and over to the room Baekhyun is currently borrowing from Suho. There Kyungsoo told Baekhyun to get into the shower while he would go and fetch some clothes. Baekhyun watches Kyungsoo hurry out of the room as he can't help but to sigh a little. What is going on here?

Baekhyun decides to do as Kyungsoo told him as he begins to undress himself. Baekhyun took off his shirt to begin with and then his socks. When he was about to take off his pants, he suddenly felt another person's presence. Baekhyun turns around fast to find the beautiful angel woman stand behind him with a sad smile on her lips.

 

Dearest Baekhyun, I see you're still fine. How are you feeling?”
“I-I'm feeling well. H-How are you?”
“I'm currently fine, just like you. But I think you know very well why I'm here.”
“W-Wait... M-Must I leave already?”
“I'm afraid that I have to take you with me tonight.”
“A-Already...?”

 

The angel woman just nods sadly while Baekhyun takes a step back to sit down on the bed. He doesn't know what to say or do. He knows that he said he would leave when time comes, but... Chanyeol... The others... He can't just leave without them knowing. Not without saying goodbye. Not without letting Chanyeol show him his surprise.

 

You said... that you need to take me with you tonight...”
“I'm afraid so. It's time to leave.”
“Can you... just wait... for a few more hours? J-Just some few more hours, please. I... I need just some few more hours.”
“At midnight, we must leave this place. The demons will be healed by then and if we don't move, they will come and get us.”
“I promise that ten minutes before midnight, we will be leaving. But... Like I said, I need just some few more hours.”
“Then ten minutes before midnight, I will meet you and by then we have to leave.”

 

Baekhyun just nods a little as the beautiful woman smiles another sad smile before she turns around to leave. Baekhyun watches her leave before Kyungsoo manages to come back with some fresh clothes in his arms.

 

Baekhyun, I'm back- H-Huh? Why haven't you taken a shower yet? Baekhyun?”
“S-Sorry... I-I just got distracted for a couple of seconds...”

 

Baekhyun hurries to hide his face from Kyungsoo as he walks over to the bathroom as fast as possible. He can't face Kyungsoo like this, he just can't. He needs to calm himself down before he faces the others again.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Are you ready now?”
“I have never been more ready.”

 

Kai smiles happily as Chanyeol takes a deep breath. He will make tonight the greatest night he and Baekhyun has ever had. Chanyeol checks the time one last time before Baekhyun will come downstairs, it's already 6 pm. Chanyeol took another deep breath before he finally sees Kyungsoo come walking with a smile and behind him comes Baekhyun. Baekhyun is dressed up in a really nice shirt along with jeans. The clothes are simple, but it makes Baekhyun look so elegant somehow.

 

Shall we leave Baekhyun-ah?”
“Mm, let's leave. I'm beginning to feel really curious about your surprise now.”

 

Baekhyun smiles his beautiful smile while he gets his jacket and shoes on. Then they're finally ready to leave. Before they left, Baekhyun hugged the others really tightly and told them that he would see them later. He also thanked them for everything and then he turned to Chanyeol and smiled. Something doesn't seem to be right, why would Baekhyun say goodbye to the others like that?

 

Shall we go?”

 

Baekhyun smiles as he waits for Chanyeol to lead the way out to the car. Chanyeol nods with a smile as he decides to not ask Baekhyun if something is wrong in front of the others. Instead he grabs Baekhyun's hands and leads him out to the car. Tonight they will enjoy the night, because they don't know how much time they got left together like this.

 

Here you go.”
“Oh thank you, you're such a gentleman Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun smiles his beautiful smile as he gets into the car and then Chanyeol closes the car door for Baekhyun and walks over to his own side. It feels wrong, something is wrong but he isn't sure if he dares to ask Baekhyun about it or not. Baekhyun might just avoid the topic and try to pretend like nothing is wrong. And if he doesn't tell Chanyeol what's wrong, then Chanyeol can't help him out.

 

Is everything alright Baekhyun?”
“Yes, I just feel a little anxious about leaving. But... I don't want it to affect the little time we got left.”
“I see. Well I feel the same. But let's not think about that for now. Instead, let's pretend that we have all the time in the world and that tonight is just one of all the nights we got left.”
“Haha, let's do that. So, will you give me a clue about where we're going?”
“All I can say is that it's somewhere you can eat and drink and talk.”

 

Baekhyun nods as he sits silent for a while so he can try to figure out where they're going. Chanyeol only smiles as he begins to drive towards the place they're going to. Of course he's taking Baekhyun to the best restaurant he could think off. Tonight Chanyeol will make Baekhyun think about them only and not about the little time they got left. He will spend his precious time with Baekhyun until he can't see him anymore.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Is this the place? It looks amazing.”
“Suho booked a table for us, he even took the time to book one of the VIP rooms.”
“Omo, that's amazing. Haha, you're so kind Chanyeol.”
“Not as kind as you. Come here, let's get inside.”

 

Baekhyun nods as he stares at the very fancy looking restaurant. He has never seen such an amazing restaurant before, it's probably really expensive here. But Chanyeol said that Baekhyun shouldn't be thinking about money and instead think about something else.

A waiter showed them to their private room where a table stands in the middle of the room. The whole room is filled with candles and roses and the table is already set and the food is ready for them as well. Chanyeol smiles kindly towards Baekhyun who can feel his heart beat weirdly. Did Chanyeol... do all this for him?

 

Here, let me help you with your chair.”

 

Chanyeol hurries to help Baekhyun sit down on one of the chairs before he walks over to the opposite side of the table. Chanyeol sits down as fast he can before the waiter serves them the food and something to drink, which appears to be some kind of wine. Chanyeol smiles the whole time the waiter serves them and Baekhyun can't help but to do the same.

As fast the waiter left the room, Chanyeol finally clears his throat to say something, but he got interrupted right away. A soft melody echoes through the room as Baekhyun smiles like a fool. Is that music he hears? Chanyeol looks as surprised as Baekhyun, but he doesn't look annoyed or angry, he just looks amazed.

 

Woah Chanyeol, did you do all this for me?”
“Of course I did, but I got a lot of help from the others.”
“You're too sweet... I... I can't even express how touched I am.”

 

Chanyeol smiles as they slowly begins to eat and it didn't take long before they talked about daily things like the weather and what they have done. They talked about old memories and about people they have met. They talked about happy and pleasant things. But even though the atmosphere in the room is lovely and very romantic, Baekhyun still has this aching feeling inside of him.

The dinner was lovely. Chanyeol talked and joked around with Baekhyun while they ate a delicious dinner. The food tasted wonderful and the wine, which Baekhyun drank a little of, matched the food perfectly. Chanyeol's lovely deep voice and his warm and happy eyes staring at Baekhyun felt wonderful as well. But even if the dinner was wonderful, something still aches inside of him.

Baekhyun tries to ignore the aching feeling he has inside of him, but it's so hard to not feel it. It's so hard to not think about the little time he actually has left here. It's so hard to know that tonight he will have to leave his precious Chanyeol.

 

The dinner was wonderful! I wish I could repay you for all this. It's also really beautiful in here. It's so... romantic.”
“I'm glad that you think so, because that was what I wanted you to think.”

 

Chanyeol smiles this perfect smile towards Baekhyun and in that moment, Baekhyun feels at peace. His heart and thoughts calms down and he can just smile like a fool. Chanyeol slowly gets up of his chair when they decided that they're finished and Baekhyun did the same. Chanyeol grabs one of Baekhyun's hands as fast as he could as they walks hand in hand out from the room and the restaurant.

 

So... Where are we going now?”
“I thought that a small little night walk in the park wouldn't be that bad.”
“Haha, you know exactly what I want to do, don't you?”
“Well, I would like to do everything you want to do tonight.”
“Chanyeol... I... I'm truly happy that I met you. Thank you, for doing all this for me.”
“Baekhyun... I... I feel the same.”

 

Chanyeol seems to be as speechless as Baekhyun. They both just smiles like two fools as they walk over to the park that lays near the restaurant they ate at. The park is really beautiful during the evening as it is during the day. The lamppost shines up the path in front of them as they walk slowly passed the trees and benches in the beautiful park. The air isn't too cold and not too warm, it's just perfect for them.

Baekhyun holds Chanyeol's hand softly as he enjoys the warmth from it. Chanyeol walks with him for a while until he stops by a bench and smiles towards Baekhyun who nods. They don't have to say anything to each other, they already know what the other one is thinking. Baekhyun and Chanyeol sits down on the bench together and Baekhyun leans his head against Chanyeol's shoulder right away.

Chanyeol put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders and pulls Baekhyun closer to him. Baekhyun doesn't try to protest, he just cuddles closer to Chanyeol as he takes Chanyeol other free and and gently plays with his fingers. They sit in silence for a long time and just enjoys the touch and warmth from the other one. Then Chanyeol suddenly pulls something out of his pocket as he takes a deep breath.

 

Baekhyun... There is something I really need to tell you.”

 

Chanyeol stares into Baekhyun's eyes as he turns his whole body towards Baekhyun. The park is silence as Chanyeol take another deep breath. Baekhyun can feel his heart pounding fast as he stares into Chanyeol's deep brown eyes. He's scared yet so excited. He wants to hear what Chanyeol has to say, but he also wants him to stay silent and not say anything.

 

Baekhyun... Ever since I met you, everything around me has felt easier and more wonderful than anything. With you around, I feel truly happy and my life feels so bright and wonderful. I... I love you Baekhyun and I truly don't want to be without you. I want you to stay with me, but I know you can't. Baekhyun... I'm scared that you will forget me when you leave. Therefor I decided that I will give you something that will always remind you off me. I know that I will be thinking of you every day when you're gone, therefor I want you to think of me as well.”
“Chanyeol... I... I will never forget you. I... I love you too... I don't want to leave... I-I want to stay... Of course I would never forget you...”

 

Baekhyun feels how the tears streams down his cheek as he struggles to not throw himself over Chanyeol. He loves Chanyeol more than anyone, but he doesn't want to put him in danger either! He wants to be with him, he wants to live with Chanyeol and have a wonderful life with him. But if he stays, he will put everyone he loves so dearly in danger.

 

Baekhyun... I love you.”
“I love you too Chanyeol... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for all this...”

 

Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun's fast as he pulls Baekhyun close. Baekhyun's hugs Chanyeol back as tightly as he can while the tears streams down his cheek. They sit like that for a while before Chanyeol carefully pulls out of the hug and smiles a sad yet wonderful smile. He then holds out a small little box towards Baekhyun who stares dumbly at it with still teary eyes.

 

This is for you so you will never forget me. I know you won't forget me, but I still want you to have this with you. I just... I just want to be sure that you will remember me, no matter what. When you're feeling down and scared, you can have this as a reminder that you're always welcomed back to me, even if you're in danger our not.”

 

Baekhyun tries as hard as he can to not cry even more than what he's already doing. Chanyeol gently handles him the small box as Baekhyun sobs. His hands are trembling a little, but not out of fear. Baekhyun opens the small box slowly as a small necklace gets revealed in front of him. The necklace is beautiful. It's chain is made of pure silver where a silver heart is hanging. On the backside of the heart stands the three simple words that are written in gold. The words means so much to Baekhyun and he can't help but to cry a little more when he reads it over and over again. I love you.

 


Ayo guys! How are you all doing? ^.^

I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time, I really am sorry guys! I will try my best to update soon again!

Thank you guys for all the supporting you have been showing me, it truly means a lot to me! All subs and comments and upvotes are very appreciated! Love you guys! <3

Well I will try to update soon again, so please look forward to it! Bye bye for now! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3