Crash Landing

Fallen Angel

Baekhyuns P.O.V

It was a stormy day. I can still remember the strong smell of smoke and I still remember the chaos. It all had happened so sudden, like a hurricane coming out from nowhere. It had been a sunny day at first, and the sky was blue and cleared from clouds and smoke. Cleared from the strong wind and the screams.

 

That day, while it was sunny and beautiful, children were playing, parents and adults working and guards walked around, smiling. And on a hill, the highest hill in the village were one boy sitting alone.

 

This boy's name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. He was sitting on his usual spot, right under a tree where a little weird pond were laying. And Baekhyun kept sit there, relaxing and watched the water. From his spot he could see the whole village, but he also can see into another dimension therefrom.

 

Yes, another dimension called Earth. Or the only living planet in that dimension is called Earth, and the galaxy is called Milkyway . Yeah, that sounds ridiculous for some, but not for Baekhyun. It's just funny that the humans that lives on Earth has a name like that for their galaxy.

 

Yeah, the humans on Earth is amazing, or that is what Baekhyun think. Many of Baekhyuns people thinks the same, but there is always those who thinks the opposite. But Baekhyuns people are helping the humans, saving them and protecting them from evil. And the humans has begun to think of something called god and that god send Baekhyuns people to help them.

 

Baekhyuns people, they're special. You see, they live in another dimension from Earth, and so do their worst enemy. Baekhyuns people are unique, because they're the only one in all the six dimensions that can create portals to the all six dimensions. You can say that they're like... gods? No, but people that reminds of that kind of creature.

 

They have many names; saviors, guardians, protectors, teleporters, the lights, and so on. But the humans has created a funny name, and Baekhyun like it the most. The humans, they remind Baekhyun of their people, at least a little. They look like a human, though there is some huge differences between Baekhyuns people and the humans. Like the wings, and that they can fly, and that they can be invisible and some even has the gift to have healing light.

 

Yeah, Baekhyuns people are unique, and therefor many respects them. The humans sees them as something holy and magical, others sees them as a good people who they rather make business with. Others just accept the fact that they exist and that they won't mind their business. And then, there is one people that hates them.

 

This people, who wants Baekhyuns people dead, and the humans too, is called “Demons” if you talk the human language. Demons, something terrifying to be honest. They want the portal to Earth, and it's only Baekhyuns people and in this very village that has that portal. Therefor, there is always guards walking around here, protecting the villagers but also the portal.

 

But the Demons has never gone to attack, they just have kept send Baekhyuns people threats and they have tried to cast dark spells over Baekhyuns people's holy light and bright home. But they have failed a hundred of times because of the godfather.

 

The godfather is the leader of Baekhyuns dimension and their people. The humans on Earth would rather call him “god” but what they don't know is that their “god” is many different persons.

 

One person can't be immortal, not even the godfather. The godfather lives around 500 years, and he's chosen by the magical light. The godfather is born to be leader, and it's pretty rare to be a godfather.

 

The godfather is the only one that can use all kind of magic, except for dark magic. He use his power to control the portals, to protect the people in their dimension, but also to send special people called “guardians” to Earth to protect them from their own evil. You can say that the godfather is the one who controls everything here, but he's very unselfish and rather let everyone has a better life than himself.

 

Yeah, Baekhyuns people are special, but so are the demons too. The demons have learned how to create a portal to their dimension and some people say that it won't take long before they will attack them and their village.

 

Baekhyun never believed in those rumors, and he thought that he was right thinking like that. But it didn't take long time before everything changed. Just like when a huge storm appears out of nowhere, and you couldn't predict it at all.

 

 

***

 

 

That day, Baekhyun had been sitting on his usual spot. Though he was taking a nap since he had been up to long last night, reading a book with godfather.

 

Godfather is a very important person, and he's busy almost all the time. He has apprentices and guards to teach out to. But when he has time over, he always finds Baekhyun and sit down beside him. Baekhyun don't know why just him, why godfather would like to spend his free time with him who is just a simply boy.

 

But Baekhyun is feeling honored, and to be honest, the more he is with godfather, the more he sees him as a father. To be honest, godfather is like Baekhyuns father. He teach him a lot about the humans on Earth, about their languages and he also has taught Baekhyun to read and write.

 

Usually, you go to a school, where you learn to write and read, and then you can learn whatever you want. Except about other dimensions. Baekhyun wanted to learn more about the humans, since he found them very interesting, but it's also something else with them. It's like there is some invisible connection with them and Baekhyun. He can't explain, he just feel like that.

 

Baekhyun were lending against his tree, sitting beside the magical pond that showed the dimension Earth if he asked it nicely enough. It was godfather who taught Baekhyun about the pond and that it would only be Baekhyun who would be allowed to see the other dimension Earth is in.

 

The weather that day had been beautiful, sunny and warm. The air was filled with the sweet scent of flowers and fruit, since it's spring. But the weather suddenly had changed fast as it begun to blow a strong wind, and the sky was now filled with dark clouds that looked to be pitch black.

 

Baekhyun remember that he woke up by almost getting hit by a giant lightning that missed him by only two centimeters. He swear, the lightning tried to hit him, and it wasn't natural at all. When he managed to take cover from the lightning, he saw that the village was set on fire, not the normal orange/yellow fire without it was something more terrifying than that.

 

The whole village was covered in black smoke, and the fire was red and black, dark magic has been used. Baekhyun felt the panic, he knows very well what was happening as he felt his legs move on their own, towards the only place he actually could think about right now.

 

He sprinted down for the hill, hearing screams and shouts as he ran in to the village. People ran around and screamed, they were in panic as they tried to save each others. Baekhyun passed corps on the ground, crying people and blood that was everywhere.

 

He couldn't stop, even if he wanted too, even if he wanted to stop and help. But he had to see him, he had to see father. He needed to see if godfather was alright or not. Because godfather is the only person that means anything to Baekhyun, since Baekhyuns family is gone. He don't know what happened to them, but he has been alone all those years as long as he can remember.

 

Baekhyun sprinted to the other side of the village, to the most holy place in this dimension. To the holy temple. The guards outside the temple were gone as Baekhyun sprinted in, running over the burning field. Baekhyun felt his heart beat fast as he begun to run around, looking for his godfather.

 

 

Father! Godfather! Are you here?! Someone?! Anyone?!”

 

 

Baekhyun run around until he felt someone grab him from behind and he got pulled back. Baekhyun felt the fear grab him as he was about to scream when he felt a hand cover his mouth. He panicked even more as he tried to struggle against the person, but the person dragged him fast in to a room, closed the door and let Baekhyun go.

 

Baekhyun jumped back, ready to defend himself, when he saw who it was. He smiled relieved as he was fast to hug his godfather, holding back the tears.

 

 

Father! You're alright! T-The village! It's something strange going on!”
“Hush my boy, you need to calm down.”
“B-But the villagers, they're getting hurt and-!”
“They're gonna be okay, come with me.”

 

 

Baekhyun stared confused and to be honest pretty much worried at his godfather who looked calm. He walked down for a corridor as Baekhyun hesitated before he followed after him.

 

They walked under silence, and it was then Baekhyun noticed how peaceful everything suddenly sounded. No screams, no shouts, no fire, nothing. It was only his own footsteps and the godfather's footsteps that echoed against the stone floor and the stone walls.

 

 

W-Where we going? I-I'm not supposed to be in here, I just thought you were hurt and-”
“Baekhyun, my boy, I'm glad that you thought about me. But you of all should know that the demons can't kill me, I'm to strong.”
“I know, but they dared to attack us and that means they have gotten stronger and-”
“Hush my boy, come with me.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he followed the godfather, but he acted weird to be honest. He were to calm, and he sounded to determined. And he sounded so... Different. It just hit Baekhyun, godfather has never said he's to strong to get killed by a demon, nor that the village would be fine when they're getting attacked like this.

 

Baekhyun stopped, stared at the godfather as he felt something new, this isn't the godfather. This can't be him, because this person who is in front of him, is not using pure white magic.

 

 

Y-You... You're not godfather!”

 

 

Baekhyun took a quick step back as the person who looked like the godfather turned around and faced him. Baekhyun saw his eyes turn red, and it was then Baekhyun realized that he had been totally fooled.

 

 

D-Demon!”

 

 

Baekhyun turned around to run, run for his life, as he screamed “Demon”. But he wasn't going to get that far before some guards arrived and stood between him and the Demon who smirked and looked like he should.

 

The demon had black skin, pitch black skin that was as black as the night. His eyes were glowing and he wore black clothes with blood all over it. The guards raised their weapons, mostly spears and swords, as one of them glanced over at Baekhyun.

 

 

Are you okay boy?”
“Y-Yeah... W-Where is godfather?”
“Get out from here and go to the safety houses.”
“But what about-?”
“Now! Do as we order you! It's not safe here!”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded understanding, it's not safe here. Therefor, godfather should be in the safety house too. Baekhyun turned around and begun to run again, and he could hear the fight behind him begin loud and rough.

 

Baekhyun sprinted until he run right in to some more guards who grabbed him and eyed him, but then calmed down when they saw that it was Baekhyun, a familiar face who is with godfather as often he can.

 

 

What are you doing in here?! It's the most dangerous place to be at right now!”
“Haven't godfather told you that the demons will use you if you're in here?!”
“What is happening here?”
“C-Captain! The boy, he's here!”

 

 

Baekhyun stared at one of the guard captains as he walked over to Baekhyun, laying a hand on his shoulder as Baekhyun tried to sense any dark magic in him. Baekhyun felt relieved when he noticed that this man in front of him is as pure as the godfather.

 

 

Come, lets take you to godfather, he was sending me out to find you.”
“W-Wait, t-they said I was in danger in here.”
“You are, without us nor the godfather beside you. Come, hurry. Before the demons finds you.”
“Finds me? Why would they look for me? Aren't they after godfather and the portal?”
“It's a long story, come now, hurry.”

 

 

Baekhyun followed the man as he felt a little unsure. Even if he sensed only pure light magic inside this man, it felt like he would get fooled again. Not weird, he got fooled for just some few seconds ago, and it can happen again.

 

The captain opened a door as he stepped aside and let Baekhyun walk in. Baekhyun recognize the room, it's godfather's “office” or where he eat lunch, rest and read his books when he need to find an answer he don't know yet.

 

 

Father, the boy is here-”
“Baekhyun! Good that you're safe!”

“Father! Are you hurt?!”

 

 

The godfather laughed a little light at Baekhyun who rushed over and hugged him, happy to see the real one. The captain closed the door behind him and stood ready to fight in front of it. In case a demon would try to find them.

 

 

Are you alright my boy?”
“I'm fine, but are you hurt?”
“I'm a little exhausted after using up almost all my magic to save the villagers and seal the portal, but I'm fine.”
“Why did the guards say that the demons were looking for me and not you?”
“With all respect father, I think you should tell him the truth.”

 

 

The captain spoke, without even turn around to face the godfather as Baekhyun glanced worried up at him. Godfather think it's disrespectful to not speak to his face, but this time seemed to not matter, which is a relief for Baekhyun.

 

 

I will, but first, Baekhyun. I want you to come with me. Captain, open the door.”
“But father, the demons-”
“Hurry up then, we need to get Baekhyun to safety.”

 

 

The captain nodded, not going to try to even argue against the godfather. Baekhyun followed after godfather and the captain as they walked fast, and almost stressed down for the corridor. Baekhyun admit, he feel scared. What is happening is weird, and why he suddenly seem so important.

 

 

Father, I'm scared.”
“I know, because you're confused. Keep walking my boy, lets get you to safety.”
“But father, where are we going? I don't understand.”
“You just have to trust godfather Baekhyun. He won't hurt you.”
“No, I will do my best to keep your safe.”
“I won't take another step until you tell me where we going.”
“Please Baekhyun, don't do this now. I will tell you everything if you just come with me.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt unsure, should he really go? He did hesitate for some seconds before he heard a loud thud somewhere else in the temple, but near them enough to scare Baekhyun. Baekhyun suddenly didn't hesitate, he almost rushed after godfather and the guard captain as he took short glances over his shoulders, feeling unsure about this.

 

The three of them, the captain, godfather and Baekhyun finally arrived to a door that only godfather could open, and Baekhyun has only been in the room once before. Baekhyun watched godfather amazed how he open the door as the captain almost pushed Baekhyun in to the room after godfather.

 

The captain closed the door behind them as Baekhyun looked confused at godfather who walked tired over to the special wall with a slowly streaming waterfall that is streaming down in a little pool or a fountain.

 

 

Baekhyun, you're not like everyone else. You're special my boy.”
“What do you mean with that?”
“Well, first of all, you're more pure than anyone here. You can sense dark magic easily, and you seem to trust everyone, except those you think is carrying something dark.”
“F-Father, t-the water!”

 

 

Baekhyun pointed at the water that turned red, making the godfather take some steps back. The strong and pretty young man stood in front of Baekhyun, ready to protect him. Baekhyun gulped scared as two shadows stepped out from the water and godfather seemed to almost cursed while he was mumbling.

 

The two shadows took a shape of a woman, with long blood red hair and blood red eyes, dark pitch black skin and her clothes were both black and red. Then the water took a shape of a man who looked like the woman, with red short hair, blood red eyes and red black clothes.

 

 

Well, well, well. Isn't it the godfather?”
“And the little brat?”
“How was you able to get in here?!”
“Do you think we would attack you if we weren't sure if we were strong enough to find you and force you to open the portal?”
“Oh old man, oh sorry, you're not that old yet. What are you? 300? 400?”
“215 years old, and you can't force me to open it!”
“Not? Then what about that boy? Isn't he precious to you?”
“Oh right brother, the godfather knew his father.”
“That's right sister, and guess what little boy. We killed him, we killed your father.”
“And your mother, your to kind mother.”
“W-What are they talking about?”
“Don't listen to them Baekhyun, just hurry to get out, before you get hurt.”
“But what about you? I won't leave you with them!”
“Baekhyun, do remember what I taught you when we were in here for the first time?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little week as the godfather smiled calm and kind. Baekhyun remember that time very well, but he doesn't want to leave godfather alone with those two.

 

 

Go Baekhyun, now. Before they hurt you.”
“To late for that!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt a hand grab his shoulder out from nowhere as he got pulled back, away from the godfather who reacted to late to manage to pull Baekhyun away from danger.

 

 

This boy will die godfather!”
“If you not open the portal that is.”
“I... I...”
“Father! Don't! The humans, they will die! You can't be selfish!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how something sharp got pushed against his throat as he stared scared down at the sharp red demon knife. Baekhyun gulped, he has heard that one cut will lead either to death or to coma.

 

 

You have 10 seconds to decide!”
“From now on!”
“Father! D-Don't!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt his body begun to shake, the fear was taking over him as he wanted to collapse crying on the floor. He doesn't want to be the one that forced godfather to open the portal and let the demons kill all the humans, and his own people.

 

 

Don't godfather! Please!”
“5 seconds left! 4.”
“3. 2. 1!”
“Okay! I open it! I-I open it. Just, don't kill him.”
“F-Father! Don't!”
“I'm sorry Baekhyun, but I promised to protect you no matter what.”
“But you promised to protect the humans and everyone else too!”
“Shut up brat! Before I cut your throat!”
“They will kill me anyway! You know that!”
“Open the damn portal!”

 

 

The godfather nodded as he walked over to the water, the woman who had grabbed Baekhyun walked with Baekhyun towards the water. The man watched godfather who touched the red water that turned it to sky blue and then he begun to speak with old words that no one really understands except those who has been godfathers.

 

 

Father! Stop it! No! Stop it! Please! Don't do it!”
“This brat annoys me! Hurry up before I kill him anyway!”

 

 

The demon man smirked at Baekhyun, making a cold shiver go down for Baekhyuns back. It scares him to even think that those two demons will slaughter both him and the godfather, and no one can come in here and save them since they must open the door from the inside, and it's only godfather who can open the door from the outside.

 

The water begun to turn more and more white as the demons smirked even more, they looked like they were overjoyed to just think about killing all those humans on Earth. Baekhyun couldn't watch, he closed his eyes as the godfather went quiet and turned to the demon woman and Baekhyun.

 

 

There, let him go. Now.”
“How do we know that your portal is to Earth or not?”
“Step through and you will see.”
“I know how we can figure that out, sister.”
“How brother?”
“The boy.”

 

 

Baekhyun opened his eyes, feeling the panic as godfather was fast to try to stop them, but they used dark magic on him and bound him with dark magic rope. Godfather tried to use his magic to free himself, but it was to late.

 

 

Well boy, lets see how you will do in another dimension!”
“Father! Close the portal! Hurry!”
“Bye bye boy!”

 

 

Baekhyun just felt how the demon woman pushed him forward, making Baekhyun lose his balance and fell right in to the water. It felt like Baekhyun got turned upside down for some times before he suddenly came out from the water and instead were falling through the cold air.

 

He couldn't see anything at first, mostly because he panicked over his wings that refused to let him fly. He was literally crashing towards the Earth's surface. Screaming and tears finding their way out from his eyes, he was falling right towards a white ground with some few trees that was covered with something white.

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes, getting ready to feel pain as he prayed to all pure light magic and good magic in this world, no in all the dimensions that he wouldn't die from this. And that the godfather wouldn't die either.

 

And then Baekhyun felt how he crashed right in to the cold ground and the white stuff flew up in the air, like water does when you jump in to a pool. Baekhyun whined as he passed out in the cold white stuff, in a new dimension, hopefully on the planet Earth.

 


Ayo guys! First Chappie is up! So this whole chappie is mostly like a huge intro and a slow start in to the story. It's a lot of facts in here, so make sure to remember some of them, okay? ^.^

Thank you for starting to read this ficton! Please enjoy the following chapters and I hope you wil comment, upvote and subscribe! If you now like the story that is ^.^

Peace and Love to you all! <3