Chapter 5

Serendipitous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's P.O.V

 

Baekbeom pulled up to a secluded restaurant in the suburbs of Seoul.

 

“Hi umma.” Baekhyun said.

 

“Ommo my sons are here, Ommo ottoke Chanyeol-ah, Sehun-ah you have grown so much” Mrs. Byun excitedly said.

 

Haejung P.O.V

 

Wait sons? Who are the sons?

 

“Beomie-ah, Hyunie-ah, why don’t you visit me anymore, it has been so long!”

Mrs. Byun said touching her sons’ precious faces.

 

Wait Baekhyun and Baekbeom are brothers what?

 

“Umma mianhae, the company is really keeping me back for extra practices because-”

 

“GRRRR” my stomach goes.

 

“” I muttered under my breath.

 

“Haha umma I will tell you later, it seems like someone is a little hungry.”

 

“Yah!” I replied shyly hitting his shoulders.

 

“Oh please everyone take a seat.... and who are you lovely looking girls?”

Mrs. Byun said.

 

“Ommo mianhae annyeong haseyo Haejung imnida.”

 

“Annyeong haseyo So eun imnida nice to meet you.”

 

“Annyeong haseyo omeonim Nayeon imnida.”

 

“Nice to meet you guys, so what does everyone feel like having?”

 

“Umma please can you make me my fav, kimchi pancakes” Baekhyun said it cutely

 

Wait no not cute just...uh... urgh….

 

“Anything for my adorable son”

 

I felt kind of jealous of their mother-son relationship. If my parents lived longer i could have experienced this more often but I guess I just can’t.

 

Moving on, kimchi pancakes! Halmeoni cannot make kimchi pancakes at all! Don’t get me wrong she is an awesome cook but when it comes to making kimchi pancakes ...uh … let’s just say that you might as well eat garbage.

 

“So is someone going to explain to me how everyone knows each other?”

 

After Nayeon and So eun explained how everything happened it was Haejung and Baekhyun’s turn to explain

 

"Umm... we... uh...-"

 

"-We met at the bubble tea shop, she sang then fell onto me and a drink spilled all over me and since her voice was the most beautiful voice I have ever heard I wanted to talk to her but then she ran away"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter