Chapter 4

Serendipitous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one P.O.V

 

As they stepped into the room, silence filled the air. If a pin dropped it could be heard. 3 chairs laid on the stage. Baekbeom nudged them to their seats. As they sat down, Haejung look clearly at every single thing in the room. From the judges to the trainees and then she noticed the guy she spilled the drink onto yesterday and her eyes widened.”

“Is there something wrong miss…” Mr. Lee HyukJae asked her
 

“Oh I’m sorry my name is Kim Haejung"

“Oh you guys live with Mrs. Oh (halmeoni) right?” Lee SooMan asked

they all nodded shockingly that he knew halmeoni.
“Hehe now if you may, please introduce yourself one by one”

Haejung decided to go first

“ Hi my name is Kim Haejung and i am 17 years old, i was born in Korea. My specialty is singing and today i am going to perform Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’” (link to song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI )

 

“What a brave choice young lady” Ms. Kwon said

She was trying to find that spot that made her felt at ease, as she looked around the room she stopped to stare at Baekhyun as he was staring at her with a smile. She didn’t know that smile could make her feel safe and well that was her spot.

She sang better than she has ever done in her entire life just staring at Baekhyun.
After singing her heart out, she bowed and the room clapped for her amazed.


Baekhyun was mesmerized and was so fascinated at how she could look so beautiful when she sang.

Damia sat down and now it was So eun’s turn

“Hi my name is Oh So eun and i am 18 years old, the oldest between the 3 and i was born in Korea. My specialty is dancing and today i will be performing Taeyang’s ‘Where U At’.” (Link to song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0d717tejg&list=RDro0d717tejg)


She looked out into the audience to find her ease spot and she found Sehun winking at her and grinned for some weird reason that even she herself did not know why. As the music started she danced smoothly to the beat, every move impressed!
Everyone was amazed again at how she could dance like that.

Finally it was Nayeon’s turn

she was looking worriedly at the judges

“umm... hi my name is ummm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter