Chapter 2

Serendipitous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon P.O.V

 

“Excuse me.” A voice called out as I felt someone shaking me from my sleep.

 

It’s probably So eun, I thought to myself, no one else would disturb me other than that brat. But wait! That doesn’t sound like her at all. I don’t think, she sounds like someone who had hit puberty twice.

 

I groggily woke up, rubbing my eyes; only to find a wide-eyed, innocent looking giant standing in front of me staring at my sweets that were in my hand, HIS EYES BORING INTO MY SOUL.

Chanyeol P.O.V

 

I was contemplating on whether to wake the cute girl up or just like take the sweets but that would be rude. I tapped her arm and she slowly wakes up, rubbing her eyes adorably. I smiled to myself.

 

“Hi, uhhhh…. do you want some?” She asked, holding up the jar of delicious looking sweets.

 

“YEAH!” I said a little too excitedly.

 

“Hehe sure, here take a seat next to me, lets share”

 

She said delightfully , I grabbed a seat next to her and started a small conversation before she offered to take me to her secret hideout.

 

No one’s P.O.V

 

Chanyeol and Nayeon quietly made their way to the exit, leaving Baekhyun and Haejung behind. They strolled to the back of the building, into a hidden park; behind one of the large trees was a door, vines twirling around the structure to hide its presence.

 

Nayeon and Chanyeol looked around to see if anyone was present then, BAM they hit into another idiotic couple planning to go to the secret hideout.

“Who are you? What do you want? Here take my money!”

So eun panicked not realizing the stranger she shot questions at was her best friend.

 

“Umm So eun …. It’s just me,” Nayeon said

 

“Oh sorry, what are you guys doing here, hey who is he? Is he your boyfriend? Isn’t he the guy you just met like what the hell Nayeon are you that desperate to get a boyfriend it hasn’t even been an hour and you already go on a date?”

 

“ YAH PABO CAN I NOT MAKE FRIENDS HUH? CAN’T I SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU, HE LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE BOYFRIEND*Sehun blushed* HUH DO YOU WANT ME TELLING HALMEONI ABOUT THIS SHE WOULD BE SPLENDID THAT HER ONLY GRANDDAUGHTER HAS A BOYFRIEND HAH WAIT SHE WILL PROBABLY GET YOUR WEDDING READY!!! AREN’T YOU A LITTLE YOUNG? WAIT ARE YOU PREGNANT IS THIS WHAT THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT HUH? HUH? HUH? this is what assuming means when i haven’t said anything and you already plan out my whole life for me next time please let me speak first.”

 

Chanyeol and Sehun just stared awkwardly at one another giving the ‘what the hell did we just get into’ look

 

“Hi Hyung.” Sehun broke the silence.

 

“Wait! Chanyeol! You know that creep!!! What is he doing with my unnie! What Asian is blonde?" Nayeon bursted out.

 

“Ok now. Everyone calm down. Yes, I’m friends with Sehun and no i am not a creep.”

 

“Ok guys lets just proceed to what we were doing”

 

we step into the large tree goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter