First Day in New School

Our Little Life Secret

Joo Young’s Pov

Time flows pretty fast as I get to know Ricky better. And he introduces his friend to me. Ricky is a nice and funny guy; trust me, he can makes you laugh within a few seconds with his acts and words. The bell rings, its lunch time already. I pick my lunch box and head outside the class to find unnie.

Wow… There are SO many peeps out there. When I say so many, I mean it’s really crowded and they are just around 30 cm apart. Oh, I can’t get out of the class this way! I return to my seat and take out my phone to text unnie.

From: Joo Youngie

To: Soon Young unnie <3

Unnie!! I can’t get out from my class. It’s so crowded out there~ *pout*

Soon, unnie replies my message.

From: Soon Young unnie <3

To: Joo Youngie

Don’t you have friend yet to accompany you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Joo Youngie

To: Soon Young unnie <3

Ani ~ I want to have lunch with unnie ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Soon Young unnie <3

To: Joo Youngie

Arasso ~ Just wait inside your class… I will go there, okay? See you soon, Youngie~

I close my phone and put it inside my bag, waiting for unnie to come.

Soon Young’s Pov

Aigoo.. Joo Youngie is so cute. I will pick her now. I bet she has tons of stories to tell. As I step out from my class, my eyes are widening. Gosh! It’s so crowded!!! I struggle to go to the second floor where Joo Young’s class at. When I reach her class, I sigh deeply. It’s really a struggle to reach here with so many students walking in the opposite direction of mine. I peek inside the class and find Joo Young and some other students.

She waves her hand cutely at me and I smile at her. She picks her lunchbox and come to me.

“Bye, Ricky! I’ll have lunch with my sister! See you later~”

She says to a boy in her class. I guess he’s her friend and he looks innocent. It’s fine then for Joo Young to get close to him.

“Unnie!! Where will we have our lunch? I’m so hungry~~”

She whines cutely while rubbing her flat tummy.

“Aigoo… You’ll get fat.. C’mon.. I don’t think so there’s any available space in the café anymore. We’ll eat somewhere else.”

“Aniiii….. I don’t want to get fat.. Unnie is a meaniiieee~”

“Pabo, I was kidding~”

“So, where will we go?”

“Just follow me. Don’t get lost, ne?”

I hold her hand so we won’t be separated by so many people who are passing us. Just to let you know, I spotted a good area under a tree where I can enjoy my lunch peacefully. There’s a bench to sit on.

“We are here, Youngie ~ You like the place? Unnie found it before..”

“Omo~ This place is nice.. We are far from crowds!! Yay! Let’s start eating unnie!!”

I shake my head as I see Joo Young. God, I’m blessed to have such a cute dongsaeng like her. We eat in silence but I can see that she keeps on smiling while eating.

“Joo Youngie, have you make friend yet?”

She looks at me while her chopsticks.

“Actually, there is that one boy in my class, he’s so cheerful and funny.”

“Is he the one you waved to earlier?”

“Yep!! How about you unnie?”

“Yeah, I meet one pretty boy in my class.”

“Unnie, boys are handsome, not pretty~~”

“You won’t believe me, he’s a real beauty! I even doubt if he’s a guy or a girl.”

We continue eating while chatting happily until the lunch break is over.

“See you later, Youngie..”

“Ne, unnie! I will wait for you in the front gate later..”

I pat her head and we make our ways to our class.

No one’s Pov

First day in new school flows perfectly. It’s over now. Joo Young can be seen in front of the school’s gate, waiting for Soon Young to go home together. Joo Young is so active; she can’t stop moving even for a while. So she takes a look at the school’s bulletin board and sees a poster about a dance ball that will be held next week. Her eyes sparkle in delight as she read the whole requirement for the dance ball.

They must be 15-19 years old and the dress code is black and white. Yea, that means Joo Young can participate. Soon, Soon Young comes to her and sees her happy smile.

“Waeyo, Youngie? I thought you were lost..”

“Mianhaeyo unnie~ Unnie! Look! A dance ball!! I want to join~~”

“How about your age?”

“The range is between 15-19 unnie!”

“When is the event?”

“Next week!!”

Soon Young never forbids Joo Young to dance since dancing is Joo Young’s favorite. So it’s decided that both of them will go to the dance ball.

They make their way to their car, getting ready to go home and tell their parents about their day at school.

None of them notices that there’s one guy behind the wall who listens to their conversation about the dance ball.

So, my program even attracts the attention of the newbies here.. Got to see their skills then…

 

 


Lalala~

This is Tankoiro typing! Annyeong ~~~~ ^^

Actually I'm just re-posting the previous story~ LOL Well I just made some little corrections though... 

Readers, hey readers ~ Please support our story by commenting and subscribing (if you are will pls do vote too) ~

LOLOLOL

Okay, I'm just blabbering non-sense things.. Miaannnn ~ >< 

Support us, ara? *puppy eyes*