First Time Meeting Hoya and L.Joe

Our Little Life Secret

L.Joe’s POV

I never see her again since I bumped to her days ago. Aiee why do I think about her I don’t even know her.I scratch my head slowly.

“LJOE HYUNG!” Ricky shouts on my ear.

“YAHH….You little kid!”

 I shout back as I smack his head earning a glare from a girl behind him. Wait.. It's her!! Yes! The girl I bumped into, am I right?

“Who is she?”I ask the maknaes as C.A.P hyung,Chun Ji and Niel sit on our seats.

“She’s our new friend Park Joo Young”Chang Jo says and takes a place beside me.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim Park Joo Young imnida”She says and bows.

“Be friendly to her hyung.Joo Young sit here beside me”Ricky says and pats the place beside him.

“Annyeong we are TEEN TOP.I’m Chun Ji,He is C.A.P,he is Niel,and this blonde guy is LJoe”Chun Ji says while pointing at us one by one.

“YO”C.A.P hyung greet cooly

“You look similiar with the new transferred student in my class”,Niel says make me look at him with confuse face.

“Annyo,she my…..”She’s not finished yet when I hear her name is called and make all of us look at the voice owner.

“Unnieee….”She screams and run to hug the girl that looks SO SIMILAR with her. My eyes immediately widened as I see her. Which of them that I bumped into?

Joo Young’s POV

I hug my unnie tightly as I know she called me.

“Unnie you had saved me! luckily unnie always saving this shirt in unnie's locker.Gomawo unnie”, I say and hug her tighter.

She pats my head “Annya Youngie gwenchana.Unnie is your unnie after all”,She chuckles.

“Gomawo. One more thing, unnie should accompany me to dance room this afternoon.I’m really nervous without you by my side”,I say and hold both of her hands.

“Arrasho see you after school then sangie.Enjoy your lunch with your new friends.I will make more foods in your lunchbox since you have many friends so you can share your food, my little sister”, She says and hugs me gently.

We separated after unnie hands me her white shirt and I’m joining Teen Top again to eat my lunch box but L.Joe sunbae eyes not even move away from my sister.

“She’s your sister?”L.Joe sunbaenim ask after he comes back to earth.

“Ne that’s what I want to said earlier.She’s my unnie and maybe unnie is in the same class as Niel sunbae”,I say and giggle.

He just nods his head and looks back at my sister again.

Soon Young’s POV

“Omo ottokhae I can’t go to dance room on time if it's like this”, I say in my head as I hide inside my class.There are many boys out there and I’m afraid.If I am Joo Young, I will comfortably walk past them. The problem is I’m not my little sister.

I walk slowly passing them and make my way to the dance room. Joo Young must be waiting for me already.

“GOSH THAT’S the new girl”One of boys shouts making me jump in surprise and quickly run away from my class to find another empty room.I spot one room and I quickly get in and lock the door.

“That was close”I sigh and caress my chest.

“What are you doing here?”Someone whispers on my ears.I slowly turn back and close my eyes immediately when I see a guy in front of me and our face just inches away.

“Annyeong”, He says cheerfully but he notices that I have tears on the corner of my eyes.

“Mianhae…mian..mian I don’t mean to scare you.Really”, He gets panic when he hears my sudden sobbing.

Hoya’s POV

I start calling their name one by one.I have to choose the best among them for my dance partner. How? I dance with them one by one. And now half an hour has passed and no one catches my attention.

“Dong Woo ah let’s take a 10 minutes break please inform them”, I say as I lay down on the dance floor and close my eyes.

“Chogiyo…”, I heard a girl voice. I open my eyes and sit, glaring to my right and spot a girl who is not to tall but not to short.

“What is it?”, I ask, a bit annoyed.

“Can I do the audition with my unnie inside here? I mean can unnie accompany me,watching me during the audition? ”,she asks in cheerful tone and clasps her hand together while watching me.

I raise one of my eyebrow while looking at Dong Woo who stands on the door with another girl who looks similar with the one talking (which I suppose is her sister) beside him and L.Joe.Huh?,?

“Yo.Byung…”I says and raise my hand.

“Haizz hyung stop calling me that.. It's very annoying!”, He says cooly as he walks to me until Dong Woo traps his foot make him lands on his .The other girl quickly runs to him and helps him to stand up.

I chuckle as I see that “Ok,make me impressed then”, I says as I hold my hand out.She takes it cheerfully and electricity runs down over my body when her hand touches mine. I let go of her hand after a few moments to do my dance moves. She glances at me and start moving her body in such a way that her moves match mine. I catch her right hand just to pull her closer, my left hand automatically circles her slim waist and her left hand rests on my shoulder. Our bodies are pressed against each other and our faces are so close. We end the dance, panting hard with my hand still entwined with hers. She's different.

Dong Woo,her sister and L.Joe are watching us from the corner of the dance room. Their stares make me blush. Yeah, this is the first time Lee Howon blushes after he dances with a girl.

Dong Woo’S POV

Omo~ Hoya accepts her. How come? Her skill is WOW I admit it and she's not that bad. And he blushes?!! The heck is going on? She is the only one who can sychronize with Hoya's moves. The way they move is perfect. She's the right dance partner for Hoya, I bet.

L.Joe.O.O ???.He grabs the girl beside him and jumping happily as Hoya finished his dance. And I look back at Hoya just to see him smiling sheepishly, still holding that girl's hand. Something wrong with these two boys. O.O


Annyeong!!
Tankoiro and FernandaLJoe are here!!!

How's the story? How's the story??? Lololol

Anyway ~ This chappie is made by the both of us!!! Kekekke~~ 

We hope it's good ~ *grin*

Tankoiro here has some problem making a story of her bias, so I help here to make Hoya's story ~ (This is FernandaLJoe ~ xD)

Yaaa!! Mian guys ~ I find it hard to make a story about my ultimate bias, Hoya ~ I hope you bear with it ~ (Now this is Tankoiro ~ ^^)

Okay.. let's stop the blabbering ~ 

We'll try to post the next update as soon as we can!!! 

Happy reading!! 

No unnie!! It should be "Happy Commenting!" (Its me Tankoiro!)

Ah! Right~ No no it must be "Happy Subscribing and Voting!" (Its FernandaLJoe typing this)

Aish, just make it: Happy Commenting+Subscribing+Voting! Fair enough, eh? *wink*

Okay, we really need to stop blabbering ~ Lol

Bye-yeom~!