Lingering Feeling

Our Little Life Secret

No One’s POV 

After finishing the dinner Joo Young is following her sister to her room. Joo Young throws herself at her unnie's bed and starts to roll around making Soon Young looks at her weirdly.

Soon Young’s POV

“Youngie what’s wrong with you? Are you really that happy?”

“Unnie this is amazing!”

 “Are you amazed by the dance ball or the sunbae?”

I making her blush, aigoo~ I know her to well.

“Unnie you did that too.”  She pouted and points at me.

“Hmm??”

“Unnie and L.Joe sunbae.”

“L.Joe?Who’s that?”  I ask don’t care and read my precious book.

Joo Young pulls the book away and grab my wrist. We sit on the bed facing each other.

“Let’s have a girls talk unnie. Last time we did, it endep up with the pillow war.”

“So what is it?”

I ask her crossing my arms in front off my chest.

“Unnie like L.Joe sunbae…right…right?”

 She asks and pokes my ticklish side over and over

“Hahahha stop it.. Jinjja! Anni I don’t even know him!”

 I said and rest my back on the headboard.

“Unnie…Ljoe sunbae is the one who hugged you this evening at the hall!”

She said half screaming while laying her head down on my lap.

“Bwoh?!”

I get shocked but my cheeks are burning up remembering they way he hugged me.

“Aieeee unnie like it. Don’t you?? Don’t you??”

 She asks excitedly and laughs like maniac.

“Ya..yahhhh…you are worse!”  

“Naega?”

“Yah are you a couple with Hoya sunbae? You..you two look at each other deeply!”

“Molla~”

She says and mehrong at me.Making me smile while caressing her hair slowly

“Unnie, his name is Hoya?” She blushes as she utters the question.

 “I know it from Sung Jong. He is his hyung. Tsk, you like him don’t you?”

I ask and pinch her cheeks softly.

“Kind of.  Unnie you know he’s my type ~ ”

 She chuckles while playing with my hand. We staying silent for about 3 to 4 minutes until she asks me a weird question.

“Has unnie moved on?” She asks make me gulp down my saliva.

Joo Young’s POV

I see unnie’s eyes are widening and she gulped down her saliva.

I sigh hard as get up from her lap.

“Unnie you should forget oppa.”

 I said as I look at her glimmering eyes.

“I….I….. can’t..”

She tears up and covers her face with both of her hands

I give a squeeze on her hand and hug her tight. I caress her back softly.

“Unnie, you have to move on no matter what. That was in the past, unnie, and it’s already 2 years for goodness sake. There’s a lot a guy out there and bunch of them fall to us easily unnie.”

“Joo Youngie, jebal stop there, jebal.”

She holds her chest and sobs hard.

No one’s POV

“Yah Joo Young,your unnie really look like a zombie today. Look at her eyebags.” Ricky says while eating a kimbab from Joo Young’s lunch box.

Joo Young hangs her head low felling guilty for making her unnie cried hard last night.

“Something wrong? Willing to tell us?”

L.Joe sounds so worried and concerned.

“Annyeo, unnie just cried last night.”

Joo Young says and rubs her own face with both of her hands.

Hoya’s POV

When we are heading to cafetaria I saw that girl I mean her big sister leaning against the big tree behind her. She is closing her eyes and the wind blowing her hair softly. I raise my hand to my friends when they look at me I tell them I want to meet that girl.  I walk closer to her slowly until her eyes slowly opened and she realizes that I was there.

“Please just sit Joo Young’s unnie.”

I call her with that name since I don’t know her name.

“It’s Soon Young, sunbaenim. Park Soon Young.”

She says in awkward tone. I know why she is like that, Sung Jong had told me before.

“So I want to ask little thing about Joo Young sshi.”

“Ne sunbaenim”

She answers it but she is avoiding my eye contact. I let out a little sigh.

“Are you really that scared with a stranger?”

“Ne?Annyeo. Please don’t get it wrong sunbaenim.”

She says still looking around, doesn't dare to meet my eyes.

“I guess you need time to know us. Let’s be closer with our INFINITE”.
“Ne?”

Again she answers me with just a short word.

“Kkajja have a lunch with us. I’ll ask you about Joo Young when we eat lunch together with my friends and Sung Jong.”

I say and grab her arms to stand up, pulling her with me to our INFINITE.

L.Joe’s POV

I feel someone took my breath away when I look that girl is coming and she is with Hoya hyung. I feel a pang in my chest when I look Hoya hyung hand touches hers.
“Gosh someone is Jelly.”

CAP hyung looks at me.

“Eh? L.Joe sunbae jealous over ….my unnie.”

Joo Young says but her eyes look sad when she look at Hoya hyung and her unnie just like me. God this feeling please make it clear I never feeling like this before.

 

 

 


Hello everyone!!

This is Tankoiro typing ~ 

Hehehehe~
 

We are SO SORRY that we haven't updated for a verryyyyy loooonnnggg tiiimmeee~~~

Anyway.. WE are back noww~~

Hehehehe~

Gonna post the next update soon ~ 

Wait, ne? ^^