Our New Life

Our Little Life Secret

Soon Young's POV

I sigh as I place the last box on the corner of our house.I look around and spot our family picture.I smile and took off the picture from the wall when someone bumps to me when I turn around, making the person falls flat on the floor.

"Ya...Joo Youngie could you please be more be carefull?"I ask my only little sister with smile as I hold my hand out to help her.

"Mianhaeyo unnie I'm just too happy since we will move to a new house again and I hope this is the last one.."

She says sarcastically while holding my hand and sighs hardly...

"Cheer up o. This is for appa and umma. Promise you we will make a cookies later.."

I say and ruffle her hair.

She smiles at me showing her pretty smile. My little girl whom I love the most.

"Girls are you done yet?"Appa shouts from outside the door.

"Coming!"

We say as we lift the last two boxes leaving our old house in Jeju behind to move to Seoul. 

Joo Young's POV

"Woahhhhh....it's pretty unnie...."I scream while running all over the house, leaving my family behind...

I look at Soon Young unnie who is giggling as she watches me running around. I take her hand and run with her all over the house.

"Joo Youngie stop there..", umma says and smiles gently showing her motherly side.

"How's this girls?"Appa says and spreads his arms widely while smiling at us.

"It's awesome!"

I and unnie hug appa and kiss both of his cheeks. I'm on the right and unnie on the left.

"But still, new school on monday" appa says, leaving us with pout all over my face.

"Unnieeee.."I hug her arm and place my chin on her right shoulder.

"We better unpack and clean everything. Then we will make some cookies and cupckaes." Unnie says and gives me her angelic smile.

I just nod and obey what my sister had said earlier.


Monday morning

No One's POV

"Joo Young....Joo Young...Joo Youngie", Soon Young shakes her little sister and she rises up from her bed with pouty lips and messy hairbed.

"Wake up lovely.We have to go to school", Soon Young says. After that she prepares her little sister's uniform and prepares their breakfast.

"Unnie, Soon Young unnie... what if... what if... I can't make friends with anyone? What if they hate me? What if some queenka or kingka bully me? Ottokhae?", Joo Young cups her cheeks and pout cutely.

"Here we are. This is your lunch and don't worry about anything little girl. You have your unnie here.", Soon Young says and pats her sister's head.

As soon as they step inside the school gate all eyes all over them. Joo Young holds her sister's arm tightly and hides behind her back.


"I'm scared", Joo Young says and sighs when they are going to their respective classes.

"Don't worry o.. Call or text unnie if something bad happen. And meet unnie if you still don't have someone to talk. Arrasho?", Soon Young says and carreses Joon Young's back and gives her a small hug before she enters her new class.

Changjo's  POV

The door is being knocked and that disturbs my beautiful sleep.I lift my head as I see a girl standing beside the opened door and there's another behind her.

"I'm sorry saesang-nim, I'm a new transferred student", she says and bows to the teacher.

"It's Ok. Introduce yourself please Ms....Park", the teacher says after he looks at his absent book.

"Ne. Annyeong-haseyo~ Park Joo Young imnida. Nice to meet you all. Please take care of me", she says and smiles cutely.

"Omona you're the same with the girl at the window there!", Ricky, my best buddy says loudly and points at the window of our class.

Then the girl who stand there widened her eyes when a whole class look at her.She runs past our class to the range of class two.

"Hehe. Aniyo, she is my older sister. She's little bit shy, please take care of her too", she says and bows to the whole class.

"Please sit beside Yoo Chang Hyun; the one who shouted just now, Ms.Park.", the teacher says and she walks  to sit beside Ricky.

"Annyeong! I'm Ricky", Ricky says and waves his hand to her.

"Annyeong.. You can call me Joo Young", she says; giggling.

Soon Young's POV

"Oh my God.The whole class looked at me.How embarassing", I said and keep walking to my class with my head hung down until I bumped into someone.

"Yah gwenchana?", I heard a boy voice. I lift my head to look at he owner of the voice and when I do that I see a blonde haired guy with a bright smile and sweat on his forehead.His breath is heavy I bet he was running because he is late.

"Ne,gwenchanayo.."

I say as I stand up and fix my skirt.

"Okay then. I'm really sorry because I'm already late. Talk to you later."

He says and waves both of his hand while running.

I sigh once again before knocking the door of my class

"Come in."

I heard a female voice from the class.

"And this must be Ms.Park. Please introduce yourself.", she smiles.

"Ne. Annyeong-haseyo.. Park Soon Young imnida. Please take care of me." I say and bow.

"Okay class please take care of her from now on. Please sit down behind Sung Jong Ms.Park."

She says again. 

"Ne.", I say.

I see a guy waving his hand on the air, I guess that must be the one named Sungjong then.

"Annyeong~ Lee Sung Jong. Nice to see you.."

A pretty looking boy who sits in front of me introduces himself.

I flinch a bit because somehow I feel a bit scared with stangers. Just like the boy I bumped into earlier.

 


Annyeonghaseyo this is co-author FernandaLJoe...

I'm really sorry if this chap is really boring since this my very very first time to write a story

Chasuamida subscribers and reader...

Will learn more and write a very different story for all of you...*throw hearts*....<3