Lunch > Sehun

(Not) Everything Has Changed

a/n: ALL HAIL ACTORSOO WEEHHEEEEE and oMG KRISSY’S VOICE IS LIKE ASDFGHJKL OH such a beautiful voice. So if both Krissy and Lulu have their acting debut this year means that, they will be competing to get best rookie trophy or something like that huh? Seems interesting, I don’t know whether I should root for Lulu or for Krissy. It’s just too, hard for the kokoro.

 

Luhan can’t help but felt being watched, again (and by the way it’s the 47th time today).

It all started when she left the class for toilet during the third period. She could feel eyes boring holes to the back of her head. And these so-called ‘eyes’ followed her everywhere. Literally everywhere. Don’t’ mention when she was in the classroom. In one period she could catch the terrorizing eyes for about three to five times. They followed her all the way to the library, to the teachers’ room, back to the classroom, to the bushes, to the cafeteria, and back to the classroom again.

There can be only one person so interested in her,  Luhan knows pretty well who does this shameless act of stalking someone very openly. To be honest Luhan is a little bit disappointed. The past Sehun should have been better in stalking. There is no way he would be that open (because it was really easy to catch him) Maybe those years spent in the hospital made him rusty.

And so during the second break time, Luhan decides to approach Sehun with the hope of getting him to stop nagging her again.

Luhan folds her arms in front of the desk next to her and plasters a poker face. She stares deep at his eyes, signaling Sehun to behave. Said boy just casually drops his long legs on the table in front of him, and puts his hands on the back of his neck.

“You’re finally looking at me.” Sehun smiles genuinely at Luhan, just to earn a surprised look.

“Just what do you mean, Oh Sehun?”

“You’re finally looking at me! You haven’t looked at me for like, five periods.”

“Okay…” Luhan takes a deep breath. “Please stop following me around.”

“Yeah... Since when my Xiao Lu is all so uptight and goody-goody in front of me? I thought you didn’t even want to look at me?” Sehun teases playfully at his childhood friend, but she remains stoic.

“Fine I’ll look at you, just don’t follow me around.” Luhan unfolds her arms and lets them dangling on her sides. Sehun smiles at the gesture, and just in time, a flock of students barge inside the classroom. There is a certain period during break in Soo Man high school where almost all the students are gone from their classes, and after that certain period is over, they will flood into their respective classrooms. Throughout her years in Soo Man High School, she has conclude the perfect time when to buy her lunch or to stay at class, that’s why she has never get caught in the sea of students.

Usually her classmates will be in small groups, chit-chatting about stuffs that Luhan doesn’t really care, but today is different. Sehun, the hot new addition to the class is sitting idly in the classroom as if his face says ‘ask me questions!’, and so as his face says, people of all gender come and gather around him, automatically pushing Luhan away. Luckily, Luhan’s seat is just next to Sehun, so all she does is plop herself on it, but Sehun of course is still a tiny bit worried. He raises his head in attempt to catch Luhan’s face and breathes, “That’s a promise!”

Luhan perks up at his voice, and immediately gives a thumb up at Sehun, in contrary with her face that is still as flat as ever, not to mention she doesn’t even look at Sehun.

Sehun smiles and then turns to the bunch of audience called his schoolmates ready to entertain them with his stories.

 


 

Luhan learns that Sehun is stupid.

Well she can tolerate that his stalking ability might have leveled down a bit because he is rusty, but she just can’t believe how naïve the latter is.

Even an antisocial nerd like herself that has stopped interacting with people since three years ago knows real well that those people are s. They are just going to make use of Sehun’s good looks and money. For the girls’ case, so that they can become his girlfriend, or so they can brag to other people that they have a very good looking friend. For boys’ case that they thought Sehun must’ve lots of female friends so they can be introduced to them, and to take advantage of his money. Sly? Yes. But their efforts are going to be useless anyway, you people are going to get nothing from Sehun. He spent the last three years hospitalized, mingling with tubes and other medical stuffs.

Not it that matters to her anyway.

Just in time with the bell, Luhan finishes the last bite of her sandwich.