Chapter 6 : What is this feeling?

Regretting won't make me comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read the previous chapter first or you’ll be lost ^^ Enjoy~

.

.

.

Baekhyun’s POV

 

The Ice-cream sure does cheer me up. I found myself completely forgetting of what happened earlier. Moreover, the angel-like boy besides me unexpectedly is a humorous type and it’s the first time in my life laughing so much. I learned that he is also a freshman like I am, few months younger than me and he’s a class higher than I am (He’s A class while I’m B class) which really is awesome to have a friend as smart as him. He has a step-brother whose name is Kim Seokjin, a senior in our school. “He may be a step-brother but he treats me like his own brother but he’s too over protective sometimes” he rolled his eyes but I know he actually likes it. His smile told everything.

 

“How about you, Baekhyun?” Jungkook tilted his head as he looked into my direction.

“I-I..well….” How am I gonna start?

“Nahh. Never mind. Just tell me whenever you feel like to.” Jungkook said with a smile. I just nodded.

 

I saw Jungkook fiddling with his fingers from the corner of my eyes before abruptly sat up. He take a look at his watch and told me that it’s already an hour past the school hour. Wow, time flies so quickly. He suggested us to go to the school take our stuffs and go home afterwards.

Jungkook kept on talking and talking all the way to the school. I swear, I’ve never meet someone as talkative as the pale-looking male. The tall bright orange building of our school came into our view and we headed straightly to our respective classroom.

The corridor to our class is creepily quiet and the flickering light bulbs did not help at all. My skin felt cold and clammy and I was too afraid to utter a word. A chuckle made me shudders out of my frightened thoughts. Fortunately, the sound belongs to Jungkook. The latter take my hand and clasped it with both of his hand.

“Don’t be scared. I’m here” Jungkook smiled with those anime-like curved eyes again. My face heating up both at embarrassment and the handsome feature of the slightly younger boy. He hold my hand with his left hand and led me to his class first then to my class and lastly towards the exit. His hand is a bit bigger than mine but it fits my hand perfectly and I love the warmth of his hand that radiates to mine. But then, once we’re at the outside of the building, he let go of my hand. I almost whimper at the loss of warmth.

“I guess it’s time to go home, huh?” Jungkook frowned slightly which made my heart flutters a bit. He’s incredibly so cute.

“Yeah. I guess I’m going first?” I looked at Jungkook as I bit my lips. Honestly speaking, it just felt heavy to leave him right now. We just met yet, it feels like I‘ve known him for so long and I have this urge to just want stay with him but it would sounds weird, creepy and desperate.

“How about I walk you home?” Jungkook looked at me with hopeful eyes.

“Sur—“

“Could you have noticed this dark heart~ Even when I try to hide my true feelings, I can’t~— “a song suddenly can be heard out of nowhere. Jungkook give me an apologetic looks and mouthed ‘wait for a minute’ as he dug in his hand to his side pocket and once the device is in view, he answered instantly.

“Hell—“ Jungkook has yet to finish his greeting but he suddenly pulled his phone away and rubbed his ears before putting it back just right on his ears.

“Okay, okay. Fine. Alright, sissy boy.” Jungkook clicked something on his phone’s screen before shoving the device back to pocket as he sighed loudly. I laughed a bit at his annoyed expression. He looked up to me. “You love seeing me looking miserable aren’t you?” Jungkook scoffed.

I was about to deny as I’m afraid that he’s offended with my action. But before I can do so, “hahaha! Kidding! No need to get that anxious expression on your face.” He roared out laugh. His laughs is contagious, I tell you. I can’t help myself but to laugh with him too.

“Oh,yeah! Forget to tell you that my sissy bro gonna pick me up here.” Jungkook said while turning to my direction. “O-oh…I guess I should go then?” I said feeling a bit disappointe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter