Chapter 5 : Accepting

Regretting won't make me comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I advise you to read chapter 4 first or else you’ll be lost.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Mmmhhh~” I opened my eyes slowly. Upon trying to stretch my hands out, I accidently bump my right arms to something…warm and a bit squishy?

“Oh, you’re awake?” a slightly deep voice suddenly heard right just besides me which made me jump a bit. I turned to my right and saw a boy with snow-like skin, pink lips, and dark brown eyes.

“Wh-who…w-what..” I wanted to ask who is he and what is he doing but then…

 

 

*flashback*

 

“Are you okay?” he said as he sat next to me.

I simply shook my head because it’s obvious that I’m not. I didn’t even flinched when he put my head on his shoulder, I just allowed myself to. All I need is comfort right now. Although the boy seems to hesitate at first, but he eventually rubs my head and whispering ‘shhh…It’s okay.’

I felt too comfortable that I accidently fell asleep on his shoulder. Whoever this guy is, I definitely have to thank him later.

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

Immediately sat up as I remembered what had happened earlier and its embarrassing to cry in front of people combined with fell asleep on someone’s shoulder…what did I do to deserved this? I lowered my head.

“I-I’m sorry! I-I didn’t meant to sleep on your shoulder. I-I better get going.” I mentally slapped myself for stuttering and started to turn onto my back, planning to head back to my classroom.

Suddenly, a big and warm hand gripped mine, stopping me from walking. He turned me by the shoulder and lift my chin. The boy’s face come into my view – a bit scrunched up nose, eyes filled with worry and concern, teeth peeked out a little as he bit his lips, skin as white as snow and masculine, slightly muscular and taller than me. ‘He’s…beautiful..’ I’m mesmerized by his handsomeness that make me didn’t even realized that he’s talking.

 

“It’s okay, You don’t have to worry about sleeping on my shoulder” he said

 

“S-sorry..what was that?” I bit my lips in embarrassment.

 

“I said its okay, you don’t have to worry about sleeping on my shoulder. Besides, I’m the one who’s offering my shoulder to you.” He smiled with his eyes closed in a curve like those smiles in animes.

 

It would be a huge lie if I said that his smile didn’t affects me. I’m hundred-percent sure that my face would be as red as tomato right now.

 

“So..are you okay? Why did you cry earlier?” the boy furrowed his eyesbrows.

 

“I-i… I appreciate your help. Thank you very much but asking such personal stuffs is a bit too much” wow. Where does that confidence come from?

 

I was about to turned to my back again, like before, he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to invade your personal problems. I was just worried.” The way his face scrunched up and eyes glistening in wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter