Chapter 1: My Superman

Regretting won't make me comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“Chanyeol! Breakfast is ready! Get dressed  quickly. You  don’t want to be late for your school!” shouted  my mom from downstairs. “Alright Mommy! Channie have dressed,  just taking my bag~”. I shouted back as I take my bag that mom bought me yesterday. It was Superman bag! Jeng jeng jeng~ I love Superman~! He is strong! I have to be strong too! “Channie baby~ You only have 15 minutes left for school”. Oh yeah, I forgot hehehehe.

 

-At the dining table-

 

Plates were emptied, I ate almost all of it kekeke. “You sure have big appetite” My mom shook her head yet smiling. “Oh and chanyeol.. today is your first time to go to school, so be good okay?”. I smiled and nodded. Mom pats my head, “Good boy, now lets get to your school.”

 

Minutes passed, mom’s car arrived in front of the school gate. “Okay Channie. Be a good boy and don’t forget to introduces yourself to your friends and teachers formally alright? Make some good friends~”. Mom kissed  my forehead. “Go now, and there’s lunch box there inside your bag. Make sure to eat it to make you strong as Superman”. “I will mom! I will be strong and protect mommy!” I said confidently with my hands up in the air, acting like a superman. Mom laughed and ruffled my hair. “Alright~ Bye channie”. “Bye mom~”. And with that I made my way to the school.

 

 

 

 

 

-Ms. Park’s POV-

 

I smiled as I saw my son walked to the school happily. ‘I will protect mommy’. He reminds me of you, Se Yeol-ah. I remember how you promise to protect me. I miss you. Our child have grown healthily and strong. He really looked like you a lot. I wish you could be here to look after our children together, to watch him going to school for the first time. It’s all that witch’s husband’s fault! How could he drove a car while drunk! He got in jail for the rest of his life. I wish I could kill him by myself.  Jail is not equivalent to how you gone. It’s been 3 years, yet I can’t help but to hate the family. Sigh.. 

 

I was about to drive my car but was stopped. I widened my eyes at the sight in front of me. Its that witch! Its her! I went out of my car and rushed my way to her. “ Byun Ah Young. Remember me?” She turned back and she looked very shocked. I saw her holding a kid, with big glasses, probably her child. “Park Chandara…” She seems speechless. Its my turn. “I see.. you decided to let your child went here too? For what? To murder my son too? I still can’t forgive you and your family as to what happened to my husbands.” I said. Anger engulfed me completely. I guess I scared her son as I saw him hiding behind her. “I’ve apologized to you, Chandara-noona. I know it’s my husband’s fault , but don’t ever insult my son to kill your son whatsoever. I’m tired of this. I’ve suffered enough. You’re lucky enough that your husband left you something for living. While me, I have to search money myself. My husband left me with nothing but debts. Do you know how much I’ve suffered to pay  you? You demand Million Dollars. So please, leave me and my family alone. I’ve paid you.” She shed tears as she made her way to the school gate.

 

I somehow felt sorry. I don’t know what to say. I just shrugged it off and made my way to my car and went for my office. I still hate them.

 

 

 

 

-In Classroom-

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Finally! I’m going to school~ wohooo~ I saw a lot of kids cried… Its not like they’re left here forever. They are not strong enough, tsk. After all of my classmates settled down, there’s a very pretty lady made her way to the teacher’s desk.

 

“Good morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter