Chapter 3 : How ?

Regretting won't make me comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you haven’t read Chapter 2, I’m pretty sure you’ll read it in lost. I advise you to read Chapter 2 first. ^^

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

The bell rung signaling that school time’s over. After the incident and conversations inside the canteen earlier, everything went back to normal for Baekhyun and Chanyeol. At least that’s what Baekhyun thought. All students had left the class, leaving the two bestfriends behind. Baekhyun pulled his bag up from the floor, opening its zip, slowly putting books and his pencil case in. “Hey Baekhyun, I have to hurry cuz I just remembered mom needs help with stuffs in her office as she moved to another floor  of the building. You’re okay walking alone right? I’m taking bus to the building.” Chanyeol said while literally throwing his stuffs inside his bag.

Baekhyun chuckled lightly. “Of course I’m okay. Am I 6 year old kid or what?”.  He did smile, yes he did but inside there’s something off. Dissapointment, and scared?Baekhyun a bit confused of what he’s feeling on that time. “Alright, If you say so. I’ll be leaving now. See you tomorrow” Chanyeol put the strap of his bag to his left shoulder, waving at Baekhyun and rushing out at the same time.

“Be careful Chanyeol.” Baekhyun sighed.  Sound of zip being zipped up echoes throughout the class. Baekhyun lift up his beg and hang the two straps of the bag onto his shoulders. He then put his chair in neatly and made his way to the exit.

Seconds before Baekhyun sighing, and stepped to the exit. Seconds after, Baekhyun found himself stumbled upon a feet that came out of nowhere. Baekhyun balanced his weight and fixed his glasses that was threatening to fall. He looked at his back, looking at the cause of his lose control of balance. His eyes went wide, mouth gaped. “We met again, nerd” deep voice belongs to none other than Kris. He then realized that Kris is not alone. He’s with other kingkas of the school. Kris smirked at Baekhyun’s reactions. “Not expecting it was us? Poor innocent kid thinking that we’re kind to let you be with us and Chanyeol.” Kris said in mocking tone. The others just laughed. Kris move forward which made Baekhyun stumbled backwards. Forward and forward, Backward and backward, the silence of the corridor breaks with the sounds of Baekhyun’s back slammed to the locker.

“Look nerd, I’ll give you choices. Stay away from Chanyeol or..” SMACK! Kris’s fist met Baekhyun’s cheek. Baekhyun’s  on the floor, eyes filled with tears, glasses fell to the floor. They all laughed again. “Pathetic…” a guy muttered, who Baekhyun assumed is Kai. “Or you’ll get that everyday. Oh! Don’t be mistaken, not just a punch. PUNCHES!” Kris screamed in front of Baekhyun’s face which made him startled. Kris put his hands to both of his pockets,muttering “ You’re the reason why Chanyeol held back his intentions to get more friends. Oh! And don’t even dream of getting lunch with us and Chanyeol” before turning to his back, leading the others out of Baekhyun’s sight.

Baekhyun sobs out l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter