Chapter 4 (still needa be edited)

Across the Window
School had already ended and Haemi was still there with Yi Fan, taking him around. The school was almost completely desolate except for the security guards and staff that came around here and there.
 
 
"So.... Kris, huh..." Haemi sighed.
 
"Kris has been my nickname ever since I was a child... but Yi Fan is my real name...." Kris replied, looking down at the grass as they sat on the soccer field.
 
 
Haemi turned to look at him.
"Right now...are you... Yi Fan? Or Kris?" 
 
His eyes widened with confusion.
"What do you mean..?"
 
"I mean, like... everyone acts different with a nickname. Are you... Yi Fan? Or Kris?" Haemi explained.
 
"I'm still confused... I don't understand..? Speak in a language that I understand." He laughed.
 
"Oh forget it..." Haemi chuckled. "I don't know how to explain..."
 
 
"Haemi-ah!" Her father called out as he walked towards her.
 
"Oh, Appa. I didn't know you were still here." Haemi replied.
 
 
They both slowly stood up.
 
 
"Appa, this is Yi Fan. He's our neighbor & he apparently goes to this school." Haemi introduced.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." Kris bowed."It's nice to meet you, Mr. Yoo."
 
*Oh... Yi Fan? Where have I heard this name before....* Mr. Yoo thought as he replied back.
"It's nice to meet you, too Yi Fan." He greeted."I'm the principal here and I hope you had a good first day of school."
 
"Yes... I did. A very, good day." He smirked at her.
 
Haemi just made a face.
 
"Well, I'll be going off to the office. I have to stay for a few extra hours today to finish up with the staff meeting. I'll see you at home, Haemi." He said as he hugged her daughter and headed towards the building.
 
 
After a few minutes, Kris decided to speak.
 
"Your dad is the principal here?" He asked.
 
 
Haemi quietly nodded as she walked off.
 
 
"Wait!" Kris exclaimed as he grabbed her shoulder.
 
"What?"
 
"Let's walk home together. We live basically at the same place, anyways." Kris suggested.
 
"Yeah okay, just get your hand off me, please." She replied with an annoyed face.
 
"Ah... alright... so.... what happened to your face? You look more messed up than yesterday." He teased.
 
"Oh leave me alone, you jerk. At least I don't look like you." She stuck her tounge out and ran off.
 
"Yah!~ What? Come back here!" He yelled as he chased her furiously.
 
"Bahahaha! Catch meee, you jerk~~~" 
 
 
Finally they arrived home. 
The sky started to darken as Haemi checked her watch for the time. Her eyes lit up.
".... It's already passed an hour..."
 
"Really? It took us an hour to get home? Don't you usually take the bus? Yah, we could've taken the bus!" Kris yelled.
 
"Oh shut up, Yi Fan. I forgot to tell my dad that I ran out of money." She replied."Well... ugh. I'm going! Byeeee~~~ Idiot." 
 
"Pft, bye stupid." He scoffed.
 
 
As she quickly entered the gates and opened the door to her house, she froze when she realized she hadn't gotten to talk to EunMi at all today. She quickly got out her phone to find out she had gotten a zillion texts from her.
 
"Haemi, where are you?"
 
"Haemi-ah, I miss youuu."
 
"Haemiiiiaiiaiaia, answer me...."
 
"Hae Hae Hae, Mi Mi Mi!"
 
"WOMAN, DID YOU DIE OR SOMETHING? TEXT ME BACK."
 
 
She laughed softly at the last text as she hurriedly replied back.
 
|| To: EunMi
 
Bahaha, mianhae. I was so annoyed today by the jerk.
 
  From: Haemi ||
 
 
In only seconds she got a reply back.
 
 
|| To: Haemi
 
The 'jerk'? Who is this 'jerk' you speak of? I'll make sure to rip off his head.
 
  From: EunMi ||
 
 
Haemi thought for a bit before texting back.
 
 
|| To: EunMi
 
The 'jerk' is that Yi Fan guy. We walked home together and he's freaking annoyingg -,-
 
  From: Haemi ||
 
 
|| To: Haemi
 
Oh! Kris? Omg, omg. Isn't he hot? He looks like a prince asdfghjkl... wait you guys walked home together? OOO love buddiessss. ♡
 
  From: EunMi ||
 
 
|| To: EunMi
 
I will peel your skin off tomorrow at school. Literally. That man makes me throw up. It's because we live next to each other. He's a jerk, don't fall for him EunMi. Anyways, I have to go. I'll see you at school tomorrow!
 
  From: Haemi ||
 
 
|| To: Haemi
 
Hahaha, peel my skin off. You wont. I know you love meeee~~ & Omigodd you live NEXT TO HIM?! LUCKY IDIOT. I'd die just to live next to him. Kkay. I'll see you at school. You should thank the heavens that you live next to him. Huehuehue. 
 
  From: EunMi ||
 
 
She laughed. Her best friend was the only person she could have a non-sensical conversation with. If people looked at their texts to each other, they'd probably be sent to the mental health services. 
 
As she got up, she just then realized that her mom wasn't there.
When she walked to the fridge to get water, she found a little sticky note on the creamy, marble counter top.
 
It read;
"Haemi, I'm out to go to the market for a while. I've got to buy some things. I probably wont be back until midnight. Mrs. Jang can fix dinner for you tonight. I love you, honey. ♡"
 
Mrs. Jang was the main house keeper. She was a short and plump lady that was definitely someone you could trust. Thats why she was the main house keeper. 
She took the note and stook it back on the table and rushed up to her room.
 
As she entered, she glanced out her bedroom window to see YiFan diligently finishing up his assignments. 
 
She sat on her leather pink swivel chair and got out her homework.
 
She hurriedly tried to finish but she constantly found herself taking peeks outside her window.
 
She glanced once,
 
twice,
 
thrice...
 
Suddenly, Kris looked up from his desk as he felt as if he was being watched.
 
Haemi flinched and quickly hid herself.
 
She took a small peek to see Kris smirking and rolling his eyes.
He started to scribble words on a large notepad and flipped it around for her to see.
 
 
She squinted her eyes to read what it said.
 
"What are you doing, idiot?"
It read.
 
She huffed and scanned around her room to find a notepad like his, and quickly replied.
 
"You have a pet dog?"
Haemi's note said in big blue letters.
 
Kris just slowly nodded.
 
Haemi flipped the page.
It suddenly read;
"Your dog is chewing up your jacket."
 
Yifan's eyes widened as he turned around to see his golden retriver biting up his favorite black hoodie. He quickly stood up and furiously pulled it away, as Haemi giggled insanely.
 
Haemi started to write something again.
 
"S-T-U-P-I-D"
 
Kris just rolled his eyes and yanked on the curtain, with the intention to cover up the window. But instead, he pulled on it too hard, causing the curtain rack to fall off.
 
Haemi fell off her chair, laughing even more as Yifan's face reddened as he hurriedly fixed his curtains.
 
 
Haemi shook her head replaying the scene over and over again in her mind.
"Aaah, that stupid idiot."
 
 
That day flew by fast. It was just like any other regular day. After she finished with all her homework, she ate dinner hastily and went back up to her room to get ready for bed. And of course, as she always did, she gazed at the bright glow-in-the-dark stickers which hung from her wall before drifting off to sleep.