why?

idk, isly

Jongin POV

"Am I in hospital?" I heard a faint raspy voice from above me. I look up from my sleeping position and watch a pair of big doe eyes staring deep at me with confusion and tiredness. 

"Oh um yes you're in hospital. The doctor said you had some terrible headache which causes from the lack of oxygen to your brain"

"w-water p-p-please" he speaks as he tries to sit up from his lying position.

I pour a glass of plain water from the thermos I've brought over from home and help him to sit up. I slowly give him the glass and he drinks the water while clearing his throat.

"How long I've been sleeping?" he asked

"About 2 days?"

"What?! How is that possible?"

"Hm idk? wanna ask the doctor?"

"um no its ok"

"um kyung, can I ask you something? I've looked through your contacts in your phone to inform your parents about your condition but...." I trailed off while caught a glimpse of him flinch

"you've found none. There's only yours, suho's and pizza delivery right?" he said while playing with his fingers

"yeahh.. kind of" I whispered. Afraid of what I've said might hurt him

"I've lost my parents since I was 7 years old. They got into an accident. Since then I stayed with my grandparents and 2 years ago, I've lost both of them in the same year. And apparently I live alone with suho and you as the only living creature that I know. oh and the pizza delivery since I'm living alone and have no time to cook, you know.."He looks up as he finished talking with a small fake smile on his lips, tired eyes with some tears at the end of his eyes.

"sorry" I take him into my embrace and sooth him as he stays there not moving.

"Did suho know I'm here?" he asked as he slowly push me away from his body

"well um no. I was thinking on calling him today tho" I answered truthfully

"oh ok. you can- um go if you want. I can take care of myself from here" he said while trying to push himself out of the bed. He stumbles forward and almost fall down when I caught his waist.

"I'll call the doctor" 

 

 

 -eiz00 ♡

comment please! thank you for reading ♡