go away

idk, isly

kim jongin. long ago he was a charismatic guy who dance passionately without any worries about anything. He was a carefree man.

Now?

He's a broken little angel who regretted his decision to leave someone who loves him. He never realize his love towards that small fragile guy with heart shape lips that drives everyone crazy till the day he saw that petite man sitting on a bench in a park near their collage, crying. His heart swells. He knows that fragile guy was crying because of him. He knows that. But being a prick he is, he left without even leaving any evidence about him being there. 

When he saw that guy sang on stage the other day, he swears that night he could not sleep at all thinking about that man. 

'im pathetic' sigh jongin. 

 

 

The following days seems harder for jongin. He keep bumping into kyungsoo at the hallway. That said man seems rather fragile more than a glass. what breaks him more is that said man doesn't even give him a glance. 

'I deserve this' he sighed

 

 

Do kyungsoo. a passionate singer. Long ago he was madly in love with jongin, since that guy proposed to him. He gave jongin all of his heart. He trusted jongin. wrong move. He was dumped by jongin. without any explanation fot god sake. every single day, he keep reminding himself there's a reason behind all these. maybe God is testing him. He prayed to God so that he will have a stronger heart to face the reality.

 

 

 

 

 

 

One fine day, 

kyungsoo is eating at the cafeteria with his hyung, that grandpa. Suddenly a rather loud thud was heard at the end of their table. Both of them look at that sound producer. Of course. Kim Jongin. Miserable condition. rather large eye bags. messy hair *hot I know!**squeals* 

"Soo, can you follow me?" kyungsoo eyes is now larger than before *if it is possible* 

"Why should I?" kyungsoo said rather confused

"Please" jongin begged

 

wanna know what happened? please comment. im sorry if it . this is my friend's story but Im helping her. hehehe. please leave a comment. I will appreciate it. sorry for the bad grammar. 

-eiz