no.

idk, isly

kyungsoo POV

"Please" he said. sigh. why must this guy appears out of sudden.

I nodded slowly and turned back to suho.

"wait for me at my locker hyung. thank you".I whispered 

"you sure you will be ok?" he whispered back. this grandpa is always worried about me since this Jongin entered my life. 

"yeah hyung. don't worry. I'll call you if anything happens ok?" 

"yeah take care. let your walls higher" 

"alright hyung don't worry"

 

I followed Jongin to an empty and abandon classroom on second floor. He seems rather miserable when I saw him. sigh. I do still have some soft spot for him.some awkward silence filled us.

"Kyungie" he started breaking the awkward silence. Wait. Did he just called me kyungie? Ohmygod. My heart. Is it beating? . I looked up to meet his pair of eyes. wrong move. His eyes is full of pleading and regrets. sigh.

"w-what do you want jongin?" oh great. why do I have to stutter right now? 

"kyungie please I-" he stopped suddenly. he had his head down. He looked up. Oh !. He's crying. There's tears streaming down his cheeks. What should I do? Why is he crying? ohgod.

"Jongin why are you crying? stop crying jongin" I mentally cursing my mind. I'm at this. 

"kyung, I- I, c-can y-you forgive me?" He said between sobs. He looked like a crying child at the supermarket who was left by his mom. This is hard. I sighed. 

"Jongin,  look. I forgave you long ago. If you're here to say sorry, you should stop crying. It hurts me. Please" 

"C-can I have you back? please. I can't live without you. Life is hard for me" 

"Jongin. Im sorry" I sighed

"N-no k-kyung p-p-please" he cried again. . what should I do?

"Jongin look. I did love you. But I'm sick of these. You're a great man. I did have a great time with you when we're together but this won't work. You're the one who threw me away. Don't get me wrong. I did forgave you long time ago but I don't want to be with you. Im sorry. This is hard for me too. You dumped me without any reason. I've been thinking what I did wrong till you dumped me and left me without any explanation. And now all you do is come to me and said you're sorry and asked me to to be yours again" ok now I'm crying and shouting. this is very hard for me. I get up from my seat and turn around without looking at him. I started to walk out from there till I feel a pair of hands hugging me from the back. His warmth sigh. I cried harder. 

"kyung im sorry. I-I never knew what made me leave you from the start. Im sorry kyung. Im sorry" he put his head on my shoulder and cried. 

all I knew is I heard him said tons of sorry and a shout of my name which I knew is from Jongin and after that is all black.

 

I woke up to be greeted by white ceiling, white walls, wait. everything's white in here. oh . Am I in a hospital?  why tho?

 

 

 

please comment. Thank you and sorry for any mistakes. 

sigh guys. please leave me a comment. It will make my day. This few days back is really frustrating for me. I cried a lot so I decided I should continue writing cause interacting with you guys really make me happy. Then I guess none of you here cares just like on my real world. im sorry

-eiz-