chapter 1 -

idk, isly

Its raining.

The clouds showered the earth with its tears for plants to undergo their photosynthesis and let humans breath peacefully.

 

  "nuh-uh, grey clouds" dyo sighed lightly.

 "how on earth am I going back home without getting wet and struck by the lightning?" He sit at a bus stand near his school alone, waiting for the raindrops to halt. He hates rain. Rain reminds him of someone he 'used' to love.

#flashback

*texting*

"jagiya, its raining~" -jongin

"Yes I know . My place is raining too. Waeyo?" -dyo

" nothing..babe I wanna take a nap ,, bye bye ly"-jongin

"Okay then bye bye~"-dyo

Since then, dyo used to take a short nap when raining. It basically not his style, he was just following his boyfriend's habit. But now, he do it no more.

Before they were a 'thing' , he know jongin only for a few month before jongin proposed him to be boyfriend. Without hesistate, he let jongin enter his life and loves him to the moon and the back. 

This couple never met each other personally in their life. Even they were in the same school, they rarely bumped each other because of the different  flow of studies and their packed schedule. They had tried several times to make up their relationship to be just like a normal type of relationship such as out for a date, snuggling with each other at latter's home, sweet kiss and warm hugs. 

But things wouldnt turn out like they planned.

One day, jongin is in his room, circling around his room non stop thinking the best words to utter to kyungsoo. He already make up his mind. Its now or never.

*texting*

"Kyungsoo-ah, I have something to tell you. Kinda important I guess. Can you reply my text as soon as possible?" -jongin

Thirty minutes later, 

"Yaa jagiya, im so sorry for let you waiting for me for so long :("-dyo

'Oh its okay kyungsoo. Just wanna say that I think we better break up. I cant stand with you anymore. ?"-jongin

Kyungsoo, who was at the kitchen dropped his knife and blankly stared at his phone. He wanna cry but he hold it back because he believe that jongin was only giving him some lame joke.

"Ha ha so funny jonginie " -dyo

"No, I, not kidding plus stop calling me jongin. From on, its kai." -jongin

Jongin was facing his hard time , typing those meany to the one he loves the most. But he gonna do it.

'Why?' -dyo

' ..kyungie.. just dont ask me why..'-jongin

" no babe.. I love you very much I could even die for you, do anything to make you stay . Please dear im begging you please take all your words" -dyo

"Hell no. I just..cant. just move on with your life, hyung. We're officially nothing." Jongin

He switched off his cell phone without replying Jongin's text , heading to his room and began to scream his lungs out . He cried and his eyes got swollen because letting him go means he's letting his soul away. He make up his mind 'okay jongin,  if this all I have to do in order to make you happ, im letting you go.. As you wish, bae..'

Since then he becames as a boy, with no heart and no joy, no smile and no laughter. People never get to see his smile after that. He's changed.

#end flashback

Dyo was still at the bus stop when someone poked his arm. Dyo startled.

"Wanna lift?"  A tan-skin boy asked him.

Without looking to that boy,  " thanks but no thanks. I'll rather stay here until the rain stop than ride a car with any stranger from nowhere. Sorry"

Dyo seems familiar with the voice, it reminds him of kim jongin. He quickly shook his head and angry with  himself for remembering things about jongin.

The boy sighed when he got rejected and take seat beside dyo. They both  stare at the road, neither talking nor looking at each other. Silenceness occupies the space between them.

Dyo quickly stand up and waked away from that boy when the rain begins to stop. After a few steps, he turns his head to the boy. His doe-ed eyes widen and he almost dropped his jaw, he quickly walked away at faster pace.

 

Next day,

"Yahh kuungsoo yahh! Where are you going huh? We going to rock and roll this evening right?" Said suho.

"Kidding me? Since when I was your butler hyung? Im not goin to join you '  dyo said and he walked away from suho.

"Yahh jijja ? Omoo aish this boy. Cany you just listened to me for once? " suho mumbled. 

That evening, dyo went to SuLay Hall to see suho and his friend's performance.  He felt bad for refusing his hyung invitation so he decides to came andsupport him. 

*while on the stage*  

"Hahaha kyungie yahh I saw you. Come on up here boy. Lets rock this stage yeah" suho said.In a flash, the whole students in the hall had their eyes on dyo. 

"Aish this grandpa "  dyo mumbled as he makes his way to the stage. He grabbed extra microphone and ready to sing. He loves to sing because singing was his passion. He sings and people were amazed by his angelic voice. Dyo keeps looking at the back of the stage as a method to overcome his nervousness. Suddenly,  he saw someone was standing and staring at him. Kim jongin. He almost dropped his mic because of himbt he had the situation under control. 

People clapped and dyo quickly makes his way out of the hall after bowing to the audience. 

Dyo pov.

Omg Idek that he will came to this occasion. I shouldn't sing earlier.  Damn you suho-ssi. Sighed. Why now? Why he appear now and why he poked me at the bus stand yesterday? Ialmost getting over him. But why my heart beating so fast whenever I saw him? *inhale*exhaled* take it easy, qua . You can do it. You were strong enough to face him. You can live without him .Yeah fightimg!

 Kai pov

Angel. His voice was so angelic yet I couldn't resist . The way he focused while singing,  the way he entertained the audiences, the he grineed at his hyung after singing and the way he bowed to the audiences were so attractive to me. Idk. Just little things he did but im so into him right now? Am I still in love with him? No I dont think so . But aishh idk. I still loving him but does he still love me ?

 

 

 

 --------------------------- 

Sorry if my ff is boring :( Btw enjoy :)