Chapter 7 +BAEKYEON

Infinity and Beyond

Night fell and I tried to avoid Luhan. 

"Riri is sleeping with me tonight!" As Channie grabbed me and carried me to the room.

"Channie ah, I'll go to the balcony and get some fresh air. You can go to sleep first okay?" I faked a smile.

"Awe okay Riri." He smiled. 

I quietly went to the balcony and stared at the stars.

"If there was a wish, I would be in the skies chasing my dreams... Forever and always. Oppa where are you... I've waited 17 years for you...." As tears dropped from my face.

"Riri?!" 

"Huh?" I looked down and found Daehyun looking up.

"Oppa!" I smiled, wiping my tears.

"Riri are you okay? You're crying." He asked.

"I'm fine.. Just reflecting.." I murmured.

"About him?" He asked

"H-how do you know?" I gasped.

"I had a crush on you since we met, but I went to Korea and yeah. So I figured that you probably fell for someone else." He sighed.

"Oppa.... I don't know if I can return those feelings.. I'm sorry.." I hid my face. Trying hard not to cry.

"No it's fine. It's time for me to move on. If any man hurts you, I'll chase him to the ends of earth and get revenge for you." He smiled.

"Oppa thanks." I stared at the sky.

"Riri I'll go to sleep. Go to sleep soon okay?" He said and the door opened and closed.

"Ne..."

 


Luhan's POV :

I overheard the conversation and my heart fell. I couldn't hold back anymore. I ran and open the balcony door. 

"L-l-Luhan!" She gasped.

I grabbed her waist and kissed her on her lips.

"O-Oppa.." She tried to resist but I held her tight. I held her from the back .

 

Hyeri's POV :

What is he doing here? He lounged for me and kissed me. His lips were on mines... 

"Infinity and Beyond.. Those were the words that you said to me when we were 4." He whispered.

"Y-you're!" I stammered. Shocked.

"Ne... I'm Lu Han, two separate characters." He smiled.

Tears started falling out of my eyes constantly. He can't be..

"There's nothing between me and Jessica. She's like a sister, nothing more than that." He explained. 

My heart was fluttering because of him.. Why didn't I realize this earlier? I liked him..

"Listen Riri I love you.." He embraced me.

"M-me too..." I hugged him back.

"Let's go inside. You'll get sick." He lifted me up while kissing me.

"L-lu." I said between the breaths.

"Muah good night kiss my hunnie." He kissed my cheek and started off to his room.

I checked my phone and gasped.

"L-Lulu!" 

"What? Is something wrong?!" He came dashing over. 

"B-baekhyun and Taeyeon.. Are dating.." I gasped, while my hands were shaking at the surprised news.

"He'll explain." He hugged me and brought me to his room. He snuggled with me. Thoughts were flowing in my head.


Morning arrived and Taeyeon arrived at our dorm.

"Noona!" I hugged her.

"I'm sure that you heard the news." She sighed.

"T-Taeyeon..." Baekhyun came out of his room.

They ran into each other and embraced.

"Taeyeon and Baekhyun fighting! You don't have to care about what the anti fans say! Love to your fullest." I encouraged them.

They smiled brightly.

 

 


❤️❤️yes FACTSS baekhyun and Taeyeon are officially dating for 4 months since February . So you haters better shut the hell up cus this is life. Tbh baekhyun and taetae does look cute together and they obviously love each other. So mind your own business and support them like me❤️❤️ 
BAEKYEON FIGHTING LOVE 💝