Final Chapter

Infinity and Beyond

HYERI'S POV :


I arrived at the airport at 10:40 and it was almost time for the flight. 

"Aw so cute!" I ran up to a white teddy bear in a store. "How much does this cost?"

"34000 yen." The store manager replied.

"Okay hold on." As I spotted a SOUTHKOREA shirt and bought that too. I put the shirt in my bag and held my teddy bear. I turned to go through the body scan, which was the way to the airplane platform.

 

"RIRI!" I heard someone shout my name. I turned around and gasped. "L-Luhan..." Other fans turned around and stared at us.

I started to walk and held back my tears. 

"Riri, I love you. No matter where you go, I'll follow. If you're lost, I'll go with you and look for you til the ends of the world, no- Ill look for you til the galaxy, to the Milky Way. I want us to get marry and get old together. Making kids and taking care of them. Cheering and happy everyday. Since you stepped into my world, you completely changed it. You are everything to me. Nothing is more important than you. I'll abandon everything just to be with you. Even if it's a step closer to you, even a small step, I'll be willing to do anything. So please don't leave me and don't say that you hate me. Please, I shared my first kiss and everything with you and only you. I don't care what the others think or say. I don't care if my fans called me a traitor or anything. Because my love for you is everything to me." 

He cried and tears flow down my face. He ran up to me and back hugged me.

"L-l-lulu.." I turned around and tightly embraced him. How much I missed those arms, how much I miss his voice, how much I miss his hugs and kisses, how much I miss his scent. How much I missed everything of him. 

Tears choked me up and I continued to sob on his shoulder.


*Snaps Snaps*

"L-Luhan. This would create a scandal and your profile would be affected." I quickly let go of his embrace. 

"I don't care. As long as I'm with you." He back hugged me.


*Clap clap* as elder people and some of the fans clapped and were cheering.

"GO GET HER BOY!" A girl yelled.

I smiled at Luhan. "I love you too." 

"Now go back to your dinner." I smiled weakly.

"Uh nuh. SoHee called it off bc her situation was similar to ours." He smiled brightly.

"Chincha?!" I threw my arms around him. 

"Here. Unlock the lock." He held out the key and I unlocked the necklace attached to his neck.

*ching*

We smiled brightly at what was inside. Infinity and Beyond rings. Our promise. Our past. And our future.


"I'll see you soon lulu." I smiled at him and took one of the rings and put it on my ring finger. He did the same too.

He pulled me into an embrace and locked my lips with his.

"Bye babe. I'll come visit you soon. I love you. Remember you better not get a boyfriend in the States." He pouted.

"You're too cute. Of course I won't. You better not too." I peak a kiss on his cheek.

We broke apart and I went to the airplane first class, touching the ring.


*BINGG*

BREAKING NEWS : HYERI PARK AND EXO'S LUHAN DATING! 

[[•Rumors say that they started dating when Hyeri met EXO during late June up to now and still ongoing. So far 4 months. Witnesses stated that Luhan confessed his feelings thoroughly to Hyeri at the SEOUL AIRPORT right now, reporting at 10:55.•]]

All eyes were on me and I quickly texted Luhan before going to sleep.

'Lulu see? So many rumors now. I'm so worried about your profile. Anyways good night I'm sleeping. Will call you after I arrived at LA. Btw my USA phone number is 212-349-0728. Kisses and love 🌹'


*BINGGG*

'Okay hunnie. Be safe 😊 I love you and I won't let the rumors stop me. Exo is literally crying over you haha. Me too tho.' He replied immediately and I chuckled. 

 

 

 

 

 


* scenes  ahead. Warning*

 

 

 

2 YEARS LATER AS PROMISED ::)

 

5.14.2016. 


ALLKPOP NEWS : JKP STOCK MARKET NUMBER 1. CURRENTLY WORLDWIDE TOP COMPANY. HERES HYERI PARK AND YUMI LEE. 

ALSO SEARCHED
FOR : EXO IS IN LA FOR SHORT VACATION AND CONCERT. 

 

"Heh, just expected from you hunnie." Luhan grinned at me in my condo.

"Hehe." I giggled.

"I miss you Riri." He hugged me.

"Me too.. Even though it's only been a few weeks due to our busy schedules..." I hugged him tight.

"Hmm." He grinned.

Luhan kissed me lightly on my lips, starting off lightly and deeper.

"L-Lu-"

He stared at me with charming eyes and bit my lower lip. 

"O-o." 

He took advantage of that and inserted his tongue into my mouth.

He moaned and pushed his tongue deeper into my mouth, exploring the wet cave. 
Luhan groaned and slipped his hands into my blouse and rubbed his hands, causing friction. 

He started to fiddle with my shirt and slipped it off. 

"C-can I?" He asked nervously.

"Mhm." I nodded.

He trailed kisses down my neck and into my bra. He fumbled with the bra and finally got it off. 
His face turned red, staring at my chest.
I giggled and pulled him down. His hands my s. 

"Uhm." I moaned. His massaged my s and started on it hard and pressing it, sending me to moans. 
As he toy with my chest, I removed his shirt and the boxer perked up.

"Someone's getting ." I smirked. 

Instead of replying, he aimed for my lips and send butterflies to my stomach. 

He threw my across the room and my wet womanhood.

"Heh so wet already?" He grinned.

"Ugh." I groaned.

He smirked and inserted his index finger into it.

"H-holy .." As he inserted three fingers and went deep. He smiled when I moaned. 

"L-lulu... Faster.." I moaned and he made me pre- immediately after he went hard.

I removed his boxers and out pop his thing. I wasn't surprise because we done this more than a couple of times.

I it and he made me on it. 

"Oh my god. So good.... " he groaned and I smirked. I swirled my tongue around the tip and he suddenly put his brother deep into my throat and I swallowed it.

"That was so fricking good riri." He said seductively as he was on top on me and made me moaned.

"Ugh. So good." As he went in and out.

He leaned in, causing it to be deeper and on my s. I overrided him and was on top on him. I put my womanhood on his . 

"Oh my ing god. You're so tight." As I ride on his . It felt so good, too good to be in words.

"I'm coming.." I moaned.

"Wait..." And he ed faster and faster which made me yell and moan. 

"I-I'm c-coming." As we both reached our and collapse.

Luhan reached for my arms and embraced me on the bed. I leaned my body against him.

"You're seriously going to get me pregnant lulu." I pouted.

"And that would be our child." He smiled.

"Yeah."I smiled

"I love you Riri." He leaned in and peak my cheeks.

 

~INFINITY AND BEYONDD~


And thus the story ends. Sorry if the part is bad . First time writing a so yeah. Anyways thanks for sticking with me til the end. Love you~~ subscribe UPVOTE comment! Thanks be sure to check out my new fanfic Cracking Your Code. THANKS LOVEE CHUU•~~